[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would there be a swimming pool and frequent Red Cross inspections

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1500051305208s.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500051305208s.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
Why would there be a swimming pool and frequent Red Cross inspections at a death camp?
Why would the nazis use the same gas used on clothes for typhus prevention to kill people when more efficient nerve agents existed?
Why would a "gas chamber" have a wooden door?
Why would the Nazis tattoo people that they were going to kill and then burn?
Why were there so many survivors of a genocide supposedly carried out by the most efficient people ever?
Why was right of conquest given to every western nation until the Jew controlled global media was created?
>>
>Why would Germans use pesticide to kill Jews when they could just use chlorine or phosgene gas to kill them with greater speed, efficiency and less cost?
>Why burn the Jews' bodies in small brick ovens? Surely burning and repairing brick ovens, hot enough to incinerate human remains, cost more and took longer than just making larger steel ovens built specifically to cremate people.
>Where are the remains of the "giant pit of fire" that Elie Wiesel recounts almost being thrown into upon arriving at Auschwitz?
>Speaking of Elie Wiesel, why did the Nazis make Jews prove they were fit enough to work if they were just going to starve them? Also, why take him to the doctor for an infected cut when he is being STARVED TO DEATH?
>Why did the Nazis have windows and wooden doors on "gas chambers?"

Can any Holocaust professor answer these basic questions?
>>
File: IMG_5140.jpg (49KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5140.jpg
49KB, 480x315px
Isn't it obvious goy?
>>
The worse part is that if you try to ask this outside of this board it can get you imprisoned.
>>
File: image003.jpg (140KB, 428x325px) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
140KB, 428x325px
>>133641717
Hmmmm
>>
>>133642360
>Build a pool
>Use it as a reservoir for fire fighting
>Use fire to kill Jews
>Pool water never gets used
>Bodies of Jews extinguish all fires

Is this the true power of the Aryan?
>>
File: 1496464882711.jpg (108KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496464882711.jpg
108KB, 466x700px
>>133640332
>tfw I've red pilled all my siblings and my parents and recently I heard my sister talking to her fiance about it.
You can only hide the truth for so long. The world's greatest lie is going to be revealed. It is only a matter of time.
>>
>>133641419
>Why would Germans use pesticide to kill Jews when they could just use chlorine or phosgene gas to kill them with greater speed, efficiency and less cost?
Bad WW1 associations and chlorine and phosgene tended to linger. You'd get a face full of toxic gas as soon as you tried to get the corpses out.
>>Why burn the Jews' bodies in small brick ovens? Surely burning and repairing brick ovens, hot enough to incinerate human remains, cost more and took longer than just making larger steel ovens built specifically to cremate people.
Brick is cheaper and more insulating than steel and there was a war going on. Nobody wanted to take steel away from the war effort.
>>Where are the remains of the "giant pit of fire" that Elie Wiesel recounts almost being thrown into upon arriving at Auschwitz?
Buried. Do you want to dig for them?
>Speaking of Elie Wiesel, why did the Nazis make Jews prove they were fit enough to work if they were just going to starve them? Also, why take him to the doctor for an infected cut when he is being STARVED TO DEATH?
Multiple types of camps. Some were work camps, some were internment camps, some were extermination camps. Say what you will about the Nazis, they employed German efficiency, sorting out the skilled labor from the absolutely useless.
>>Why did the Nazis have windows and wooden doors on "gas chambers?"
Zykon B degrades pretty quickly. As long as you stayed away for an hour or so the gas would be harmless afterwards.

I'm not even a history professor. Why are you even denying this? A true nazi would be proud of what was done.
>>
>>133643323
>they totally committed genocide but did it with a politically correct chemical agent
are you a literal retarded?
>>
File: kookrel.jpg (936KB, 1200x1097px) Image search: [Google]
kookrel.jpg
936KB, 1200x1097px
>>
File: elliewiesel.jpg (127KB, 435x518px) Image search: [Google]
elliewiesel.jpg
127KB, 435x518px
I've forgotten why people still believe in the Holocaust religion, is it because it's taught in schools?
>>
>>133643323
There are literally no mass graves and no evidence chemically in the soil surrounding any of the camps that there was mass incineration. The research was done by a jewish professor who was black listed after showing his unbiased evidence. The gas chambers were analyzed by the head gas chamber engineer of america, also a jew, and he came to the conclusion that they were not gas chambers for killing people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.