[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump Jr caught red handed... >Trump Sr - "He a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6442.jpg (174KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6442.jpg
174KB, 1160x629px
>Trump Jr caught red handed...
>Trump Sr - "He a good boy, he dindu nuffin!"

Haha /pol/ will defend this because /pol/ has zero sense of hypocrisy.
>>
Caught red handed doing exactly what? Name the law he violated or STFU. Don't just be hyperbolic about treason like some douche from CNN. Facts. What law did he violate? List the statute or law and give its contents. Then explain how he violated that law.

Unless the left wants to to do that, we will continue to call this a nothing burger and move on with our lives.
>>
>>133638004
>name the law

Ok, there's this one he broke:
CFR › Title 11 › Chapter I › Subchapter A › Part 110 › Section 110.20
Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
>>
>>133638004
Also false statements to investigators
18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Trump Junior is pretty high up there but the law is even higher.
>>
>>133638303
you realise even cnn won't say he broke the law, because they know if they do they are going to get slammed with a libel lawsuit. everytime one of their deranged democrat guests says 'reeeee he broke the law' the host will quickly jump in and say 'well this is a grey area, but morally and ethically speaking he shouldn't have done this right?'

he didn't break a law, it's not treason, and it's clearly backfired on the democrats and the DNC/obama.
>>
Not only did he collude with a foreign government, he now also lied to investigators
>>
>>133638804
Hey retard, the only one who can say he broke the law is the court. CNN can say it appears he broke the law, and after the court case they can say he was found guilty.

Based on what we know by Trump Jr's own account, he seems to have run counter to at least two laws.

Best to let Muller continue his work and let the system run as it should.
>>
>>133638303
But the lawyer:
>(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or POLITICAL CONSULTANT for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

Which is an AGENT of a foreign principal.
What a bullshit law, takes 5 minutes to find a door.
>>
>>133639075
if if if if if if if if you believe that then all i can say is okey dokey
>>
>>133639484
Not much else for you to say.

Smart, Pence isn't saying much either.
>>
>>133637784

I BET THAT GLORMPGH IS GOING DOWN BECAUSE HES A MEAN RACIST MISOGYNIST AND THOSE ARE ALL VALID REASONS FOR IMPEACHMENT BECUSE MY FEELS ARE HURT
>>
>>133637784
>>133638303
>red handed
The Obama administration knew this happened, so why didn't they arrest him while they had the chance? Do you think this is a new revelation?
>>
>>133639102
Rippity roasti, that anon was made toasty lol
>>
>>133640327
Exactly. This is what they fail to understand.
>>
Fuck all this bullshit, Baron is a time traveler
>>
>>133638567
>No actual investigation
>Nothing gained or obtained from setup meeting

Hey Retard your a shill.
>>
>>133640113
lol whats there to say, you don't know what you are talking about. you use hearsay and assumption for inference of a crime, and now we have more nonsense with Rinat Akhmetshin (a us citizen not a russian spy). who claims that Veselnitskaya gave don jr a plastic folder with dirt on hillary. even tho don jr, and veselnitskaya stated that that never happened?
>>
>>133637784
He is just a citizen, he can talk to whoever the fuck he wants to. So if this is the best you have on a non-politician then youre fucked.
>>
>Documents were supposedly planted by Russian lawyer (Valenitskaya)
> She was at anti GLURMPHF protest earlier
>Entered US with a suspiciously weird Visa
>meanwhile Goldstone meets with OKKKongo
>Goldstone and Valenitskaya approach Don Jr
>Try to give him documents proving Clinton corruption, according to anonymous sources (i.e. my ass)
>It's more likely they didn't and this was orchestrated by the Clinton camp, and the documents, if they even exist, are Clinton-made bullcrap.
>Clinton hope they can impeach GLURGMPF without these documents being revealed, but they can't
>Trump will have to prove that those Russian guys were Clinton plants, but that's only IF it's recognized that these documents were used to cut down Hillary. It suffices to say they didn't use these documents.
> BUT even if it was sensitive info against Clinton directly from Putin, Dems can not prove that it was used to interfere with the elections, and anyway Trump never did revease shit about her; Assange did.

The edge of this fight is getting sharper, but it seems more probable that Trump will win, because he can reveal Clinton and other's dark deals, and thus sink the entire Dem old guard, including Pelosi and Ozimbabwe, by telling the DOJ to get after them BEFORE they have time to enact impeachment. It's going to go fast.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.