[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know why Nordics and Germanics are direct descendants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499900093947.gif (708KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499900093947.gif
708KB, 400x440px
I want to know why Nordics and Germanics are direct descendants of the Norse, however, Mediterraneans or more-so Italians & Greeks aren't direct descendants of those living underneath Rome but instead are "shit skins."

That just doesn't make any quacking sense.
>>
I worded it poorly, my bad, English isn't my first language.

>Why do Nordics and Germanics insist that they're direct descendants of the Norse, but apparently Italians and Greeks aren't of the Greco-Romans.
>>
>>133634803
because you decided to be multicultural and got blacked
>>
>>133634803
Ancient Greeks were Aryans according to Richard Lynn. He estimates the reason that Athens was so influential relative to size in Hellenistic Greece was they had an average IQ of 120, and their Aryan origin because the nobility were depicted primarily as holding nordic traits.
>>
>>133635765
Yes, but America was once occupied by Indians and is now occupied by the same Amerindians and Africans. You aren't called black, especially in the South, about 40% of the South is African.

There are only about a roughly estimated 56% or so amount of White Americans left, and the number is expected to rapidly drop in the upcoming decade. Your women also race mix openly.

But, you aren't degraded and belittled to the point of having your history stolen from you. That's African behavior, is it not? It is also reminiscent of Jews.

>>133635999
What are these traits? If I may ask. It seems that the only reasoning is that they carried curly hair that was blonde, but, it was common for Greco-Romans to dye their hair blonde as it was seen as a status of beauty.

A multitude of Greco-Romans carried curly hair. Even in reconstructed photos of Greco-Roman statues, you can see that those with blonde hair normally have darker eyebrows or roots aludding to the fact that it's not their natural hair color.
>>
hey at least we know how to party, faggots
>>
File: 1496429324778.jpg (122KB, 736x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1496429324778.jpg
122KB, 736x1046px
If you can't wewuz as something, an alternative is making sure nobody can.
>>
>>133634803

Who cares, it's a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>133636254
We didnt fuck them endlessly for the last 2000 years. Our whites are still white and anyone who isnt white isnt white.
>>
>>133638204
What country are you talking
>>
>>133638455
about
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.