[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are kids/adults so hedonistic now? Why do kids want to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mdrgroH2Jx1ranlym.jpg (98KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdrgroH2Jx1ranlym.jpg
98KB, 500x310px
Why are kids/adults so hedonistic now? Why do kids want to get drunk at 14. Do people actually enjoy these parties most of the times the cops show up unless it's like some legit venue
>>
>>133628282

>what is rap culture
>>
>duhh why do people like fun
you might as well just admit you're a friendless virgin you retarded faggot
>>
>>133628282
its mostly nigger culture being hip amongst the newer generations.

also the kike media is pushing hedonism hard.
>>
>>133628872
>what is sexual revolution
>>
>>133628282
Adolescent drinking was actually way worse in the past

Little faggots mostly just smoke dope and vape now
>>
>>133628282
OP I heard your mom calling. Whats it like being a neckbeard virgin? "Why do kids want to have fun and do drugs and party?"
>>
>>133628282
It scares me. It really does. I don't think anyone actually thinks about it.

>be me
>start drinking young
>drink alone at night until I hit 20 or so
>oh look, people to drink with at college
>party my ass off until I'm 23 or so, drinking until 8AM at frat parties
>always at a 9 when everyone else is at a 5-6
>find the weirdest bar in town and start drinking there once college is over
>DUI
>keep drinking, just take cabs now
>drink less once I start getting my life together, working on the issues that led me to drink so much in the first place
>moment of clarity.jpg one night at the bar
>what am I doing
>what is anyone doing
>this isn't fun
>this has never been fun
>these people are miserable
>its always been miserable

Sober now, doing good, life on track. I get depressed whenever I see modern "party" culture now, especially how hard it gets pushed in media/music. Its braindead escapism. Its selling an "idea" that nothing matters, party, live for tonight, don't worry if you feel sad just drink party drink party fuck drink party party party all night yeah nothing matters drink party yeah lit lit turnt drink. Its soul crushing. One day they will all be old and spent with bad skin and the emotional capacity of 15 year olds because they never went toe to toe with their own internal constitutions, and wonder where their life went. And it will be too late. Living like there is no tomorrow only works when you actually die young and don't have to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>133628872
/thread
>>
>>133628282
Because it's fun for them to do so. It's best to leave them be and let them enjoy what they enjoy. In the mean time Op, have fun doing what pleases you and be grateful that you don't indulge in such destructive behavior.
>>
>>133629967
/thread
Astute burger
>>
File: sad mage.jpg (227KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
sad mage.jpg
227KB, 600x851px
>>133628282
>tfw total degenerate while in the military
>lost virginity to a hooker, have only had sex with them and drunken sluts
>raging alcoholic, would spend most weekends and holidays drunk
>get out, realize how empty and hollow it all was
>lucky enough not to have caught anything, trying to get my life together
>met this qt 19 year old christian girl, thinking of asking her out
>tfw can't get it out of my mind that this poor girl is waiting till marriage and I went through a "phase" of debauchery

I wish I was still a virgin and never tasted alcohol guys, I could just drink and start fucking again but I know that it will never make feel truly happy or complete
>>
>>133630620
If you never went through that, you might not have the certitude that you do now about what is right and good in life. You might always have a lingering doubt, a "what if" in the back of your mind that somewhere there is a great time and a bottle of whiskey waiting for you, a girl to bring home, something new and exciting. Now when you enter a loving relationship, you will be thankful for what you have, and happy to be out of the cold.
>>
>>133628966
Mindless drinking and fucking is fun?
>>
>>133628966
Yeah because getting drunk when you are a child is fun and harmless you sub 60 iq sjw nigger faggot
>>
'95er lurking, bump
>>
>>133628966
you cant seem to explain why being an adolescent alcoholic is fun or cool. seems like you spent your teen years shut off in your room and now youre trying to compensate by being the cool guy on the internet that totally likes parties.
>>
>>133628282
You do realize that in the middle ages through 1920 or so people drank all the time, even 14 year olds?

And are you surprised horny drunk teenagers like to fuck?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.