[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Left's New Tactic?..I have noticed that when the left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

The Left's New Tactic?..I have noticed that when the left are at their Anti-Trump, Antifa or commie libtard rallies or when they show up to protest free-speech, Trump, reason etc they are using a new tactic.

I have noticed that they will put a better looking than average girl on their front line that will try and disarm the other side by yelling.."oh, your so Adorable with your little Trump sign." or "Look at your sign, that's so CUTE that you are a NAZI."

I've seen this on Videos lately especially in Portland and Seattle area protest.

What's the best counter measure to the "You are so adorable" girl?
>>
>>133625067
Pick her apart because no girl is good enough for /pol/.
>>
Apparently acid to the face works well in London
>>
Make the better looking girl less good looking with a punch to the face. It should be dangerous to be at the front lines.

Or just call her ugly, fat, point out her ugly features etc. Especially call her fat, most girls pretend it doesn't hurt them but when they come home they look in the mirror and start thinking they are fat (even though they are skinny), then they get eating disorders and get depressed and start cutting themselves. Most girls in these rallies are already mentally ill so they are more vulnerable.
>>
>>133625726
This. Also bump. We must not get fooled
Something along the lines "its always the fat ones holding the signs " should have some results
>>
>>133625067
you grab her by the pussy. tell her her independence is real fucking cute and than rape her
>>
>>133625067
reconsider the life choices that led to you getting your politics from retards on youtube that cherrypick headlines and can't read
>>
>>133625067
Fill a super soaker with bleach and spray them so it ruins their clothes.
>>
>>133625067
The American "left" has been completely taken over by Marxist thought, trump needs to go because they don't like him, rule of law is irrelevant the mobs desire is all that matters.

It's a movement that is doomed to failure the only question is how much damage they cause on their dissent to nihilistic absurdity and how many people they take with them
>>
>>133625067
cunt punt
>>
>>133625067
>Better looking
>Discount Amy Schumer in picture
You need to get outside more often. She's barely a 4.
>>
>>133625645
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
am i fucked for laughing at this?
>>
>>133625067
>>>133625726
>This. Also bump. We must not get fooled
>Something along the lines "its always the fat ones holding the signs " should have some results

I like that..I have just recently seen this from the left. It is similar to the mindless rants, but it looks almost like dialog. It is a conscious tactic on their part, so I'm inclined to just call her out as the designated "Community Prop Bitch"..CPB..I don't know?
>>
>>133625726
Honestly if actually want to get around this you have to just ad hom and insult. If you try to defend your argument to a sweetie girl it makes you look weak and pathetic. Just luagh and look at her with a mix of disgust and amusement and point out features that will make her start cutting herself
>>
>>133625067
>Listening to roasties
>>
>>133626955
For purposes of dealing with the attractive sweetie girl, this is the best response. You might not witness the twinge of doubt she suffers at that moment, but be confident your casual insults about her looks will begin to consume her thoughts, especially if she's attractive. This tactic, however, has been shown to have zero effect on fat ugly lesbians.
>>
Laugh and infer they are nonpassing trannies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.