[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: GettyImages_659556368.0.jpg (128KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_659556368.0.jpg
128KB, 1200x800px
Former Soviet Counterintelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Russian Lawyer

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

Enjoy prison you trump cucks. Lock them up
>>
Not looking good. It's over for Trump.
>>
>>133621434
Should have been over the moment he called himself a globalist.
>>
>>133621434

Kushner is facing 5 years since he lied about this on the WH security clearance
>>
>>133621316
>beeing this stupid
sage
>>
>>133622046

Don't sage me bro
>>
>>133622046
>no arguments
Typical T_D
>>
Stupid bullshit shilling aside: someone give me the real rundown here.

Oh, and I wish you stupid fucking kikes would stop shilling your shitty articles here. Archive them before linking or admit to being either a newfaggot from lebbit or some paid shill working for Shareblue.
http://archive.is/MEehO
>>
>>133622825

Archiving is for faggots. This is the only retort you have for Don JR being jackass of the year
>>
>>133621316
I'm 90% percent sure that most liberals suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome. Look into it.
>>
>>133621599
inb4 that was the plan to get rid of Kushner
>>
>>133622998
Uh, I didn't archive to retort anything you stupid kike. I'm not clicking on your shitty article so you can make 2 cents from Goldberg Shekelstein.
>>
W-why didn't Hillary win?!

COULDN'T YOU ASSHOLES SEE THIS?!?!?!
>>
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/04/05/nation/a-key-senator-said-a-former-russian-spy-is-lobbying-without-registering-as-a-foreign-agent

>He allegedly worked with Fusion GPS, the company behind the unverified dossier that claimed ties between President Trump and Russia.
Golly jee, what are the chances both of the Russians with connections to the DNC also worked with Fusion GPS? :)
>>
>>133621599
Yeah. DJTJ will get a slap on the wrist. It doesn't look good for the Trump crime family but Kushner is FUCKED. Don jr isn't a government employee but Kushner is.
>>
>>133621316

Trumpfags be like:

>"There is no proof of Russian collusion. Stop being ridiculous."

>"Well even if there was collusion, collusion isn't illegal. You can't prove it."

>"This lawyer does not represent the Russian government. The left is acting like Don Junior met with a KGB spy."

>"Okay she might have brought along a literal Russian spy, Hillary sold uranium to Putin personally so this is a nothingburger."
>>
>>133623202

Then don't click you fucking faggot. You only have the capacity to read the headline anyways retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.