[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Appreciate sports in "Ireland's most ethnically diverse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot.png (1MB, 1384x779px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1MB, 1384x779px
https://youtu.be/ex78dBceVV8

Why aren't you appreciating integrating refugees in Ireland's most ethnically diverse town pol?
>>
>>133613092
>linking The Guardian
Use hooktube so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/ex78dBceVV8
>>
>>133613092
I can't even bring myself to watch it.
>>
>>133613121

I want them to get views so people can dislike this fucking propaganda shite.
>>
>>133613092
This is depressing
>>
>>133613547

>This is depressing
This is the new Ireland.
>>
It's in Ballyhaunis where Irish people now make up only 40% of the population.
>>
bump.

APPRECIATE IT POL
>>
File: Ireland diversity migrants.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Ireland diversity migrants.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
Top o' the morin' to yah, muh niggaz! We irish now!
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>133614315

Christ didn't know it was that bad.

Ffs imagine being an old person there. Literally see your town destroyed in a decade or so.
>>
>>133614462
The EU is doing such good in the world!
>>
>>133614462
I can't imagine living there at all it would depress the fuck out of me. Large Muslim population there too.
>>
I thought we were immune to this pol....I was naive...and now we have the makings of a future Bradford...
>>
EU/ZOG plan for Ireland

>destroy Catholicism
>destroy language and identity
>import niggers
>hide niggers small towns as to not alert population
>Native Irish becomes minority and doesn't even notice
>>
>>133615101
>>133614746
But you should embrace everything Merkel and the EU has done for you!
>>
>>133615180
This is it and why we must leave the EU no matter the costs to economy or whatever otherwise we're going to end up a minority in our own homeland.
>>
>>133615180
Pretty much. Sure in EVERY small town dotted across the country its already started. Sweden 2.0 I tell ya.
>>
>>133615394
Sounds like the EU is doing great, the Swedish have the highest standard of living in the world!
>>
>>133614315

Didn't really look that bad from the vid. Fuck the guardian though scum.

>>133615180

Yep, this is why they're pushing repeal of 8th so hard. It will be the nail in the coffin of Catholicism.
>>
>>133616183

Thats because you're a brit and have grown too used to having Bradfords everywhere. "Not that bad" to you means having more than 1% white english in a town.,,...
>>
>>133616362

I meant it didn't look as bad as 40% idiot. Obviously 1 shitskin is too many.
>>
>>133616183
>Yep, this is why they're pushing repeal of 8th so hard. It will be the nail in the coffin of Catholicism.

I want that referendum asap though. It'll probably fail and it'll be glorious looking at the butthurt from the yuppie feminists knowing that they lost. Gay marriage was close enough in the referendum, but abortion is a much more heated issue.
>>
Dont forget to dislike the video boys. Don't let their propaganda work.
>>
I didn't notice too many non whites (besides romanians) when I was in Ireland last. Would kind of suck if it became like all the other multicultural shitholes.
>>
>>133616936

Where were you? All the big cities are bad now. Little towns are getting worse.
>>
Ireland seems like it is actually becoming here. Why do you people do this, especially the Brits and Irish? You already have a fucking example across the Atlantic
>>
>>133615206

they spill over from Britain too Britain has 3 million muslims and the two islands have free movement some Irish anon before said he saw pakis in Ireland with British license plates
>>
Collins died for this...
>>
File: northphiladelphia.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
northphiladelphia.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>133617443
>>
>>133613092
Looks like America

I was hoping Europeans would learn from our mistakes but you faggots are dead-set on repeating them
>>
>>133617454

Thats pretty much how every African comes to Ireland. At least the ones in Dublin all have that kind of "bruv speak" london accent despite being ""Irish"". Its because they all go to England, then use free movement to come here.
>>
>>133617642
Hopefully after Brexit they will stop coming here and therefore over there as well
>>
>>133617390
Dublin and Belfast mostly, I mean I saw some of them but it wasn't anywhere as bad as London. Also asians with Northern Irish accents are fucking weird.
>>
For every feel good story, how many immigrants have refused to integrate or learn the language? How many crimes have been committed since their arrival?

The media not reporting any of this shit has a huge effect because the average person will just look at shit like this and think everything is ok.
>>
Dont forget to dislike this shite lads
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.