[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop the exponential growth of MGTOW before it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 50

File: mgtow growth.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow growth.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
How can we stop the exponential growth of MGTOW before it's too late?
>>
Get them laid
>>
why would you stop this?
the weak men don't reproduce, the strong men do reproduce
tell me 1 (one) thing wrong with this
>>
>>133606303
What he said.

Their problem basically boils down to them not being able to get laid because even some 5/10 slag now has sky-high standards thanks to getting hundreds of matches on Tinder in a couple hours.

And I do think that their complaint is valid, but they word it in a pretty pathetic way. It looks like a self-help group for vegans.
>>
>>133606378
>why would you stop this?

Because I would like to live in a functioning society. That only really works if the majority of people is happy and has a good reason to give it their best. Which is not the case when they are all single.
Then you have the best possible outcome being them just working minimal hours and not really contributing anything, and the worst possible outcome being them rioting.

It's not like you'd want the ugly women anyway for more than maybe a quick fuck when you're bored, so they can have them.
>>
File: 1491862037935.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491862037935.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>133606088
This women are whores culture started much before this. MGTOW&MRA were the final articulation of this thought that has been growing on faggotboards for years. I've been thinking about writing a book about this (((ideology))) but have no time and credentials.
>>
>>133606378
The strong ones aren't reproducing fast enough
>>
File: loadingpepes.gif (929KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
loadingpepes.gif
929KB, 500x284px
> tinder lifestyle, how do you stop it

Social shaming of sluts, ostracizing of single moms.

That is why the left fights so hard for "tolerance" of all lifestyles. PC culture is designed to stop the only non-violent degeneracy check out society had: shaming and ostracization of deviants.
>>
>>133606378
destabilized society. genetically, we'd be turning ourselves into niggers.
>>
Here's a clue - MGTOW faces an evolutionary disadvantage and will eventually die out. D'UH!
>>
>>133606638
>>133606413
>>133606378
>>133606303
Roasties detected
>>
>>133607479
Will they?

>donating sperm
>artificial wombs
>pump & dump

There are at least 3 ways MGTOW can breed.
>>
>>133607736
I love roasties
>>
>>133607479

Do you think that men opting out is a genetic trait that will be bread out?

They still fuck bitches they just refuse to commit and have a kid. It's a problem of incentives in society -- which no longer exist. Society hates men, men give society middle finger back. Isn't genetic.
>>
>>133607736
>implying there are women on /pol/
>>
>>133607479
MGTOW will not die out as long as men will be born into this fucked up world
>>
>>133606088
blame the pill and then the 60s
>>
>>133606088
Fix the marriage system and end gov't interference in child rearing atop false rape accusations.

Fix the damned problems which are driving men away, not attacking the symptom which is men dropping out. But women don't want that. They don't want to lose their power, so cat ladies they become.
>>
>>133608053

Yep. Before the welfare state single moms were generally forced to giving their children up for adoption to a responsible family.

Now they just get the govgibs, drain the man for funds, and fuck the kid up with a single parent home raised by a neurotic bitch.
>>
>>133607858
> overcooked and soft
Stop being a fucking pleb and cook them in goose or duck fat
>>
>>133608286
Many of these women who ask why there are no men left never asked what caused them to leave to begin with
>>
File: 1480529576261.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1480529576261.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>133606088
We praise Kek.
>>
>>133606088
kill all white women. important latina "refugees"
>>
>>133606378
>the strong men are reproducing
aka the welfare recipient who is in and out of prison
>>
File: 1496953495116.jpg (470KB, 920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496953495116.jpg
470KB, 920x1200px
I really don't see any possible solution. Back in the day if a guy experienced female bullshit he'd just assume that he had bad luck with women.

Now with internet communication we see that these same female problems are experience by all men everywhere.

So instead of trying to find a good woman, men realize there basically are no good women (maybe a few, but they're out of most guys leagues and are probably already married with kids). So there's nothing to do but give up and whine about it, and as far as efficient whining goes MGTOW is an effective method I suppose.
>>
File: 1498786881034.jpg (39KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
1498786881034.jpg
39KB, 323x267px
>>133606088
>current year
>caring about sex or roasties
it's all going to crash down soon, i want only happenings.
>>
>>133606378
>the strong men do reproduce

Hahaha, no. The "strong men" are using contraceptives
>>
>>133608574
>80% of women unmarried by 25 years old

FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>133608995
Hahaha, no. The "strong men" are harvested for the war effort in space against the insectoids
>>
>>133609111

If you think Chad is having children with the thousands of women he's banging then you're dead wrong. Chad would never be able to support that many women and their children, he's not King Solomon. That shit would never fly in a functional society. Its only happening now because contraceptives enable it
>>
>>133606088
An 80% tax on sugar and 80% off gym membership. Possibly testosterone replacement therapy free of charge if their levels are below average.
>>
File: 1483128234063.jpg (337KB, 1600x1076px)
1483128234063.jpg
337KB, 1600x1076px
>>133608574
>>133609081
if only there was a solution for this problem
>>
File: 1457831144999.jpg (403KB, 878x930px) Image search: [Google]
1457831144999.jpg
403KB, 878x930px
>>133606088
>How can we stop the exponential growth of MGTOW before it's too late?

MGTOW isn't necessarily bad.

Of course some of the incel betas attach to it much like porcine women & feminism.

However, MGTOW does a good job educating males about of the reality of females.This is something sorely lacking in today's feminized world.

This should allow males to form healthier relationships with females.
>>
>>133609217

Nah dude. You can't fix your height or face. Gym membership means roasties might occasionally bang if you get them drunk enough, no way in hell are you the 11/10 demi-god that the average woman would be loyal too
>>
>>133609207
not sure why you responded to me, did you even read my comment? i wasn't taking sides i was merely suggesting that top alphas are being harvested for an intergalactic war effort against alien insectoids. it was not a serious post meant to provide an actual argument
>>
>>133609398

The SOLUTION is a culture WAR. DEUS VULT

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

FOR THE GLORY OF GOD (and a wife too)
>>
>>133609690

My bad senpai, thought you were trying to mock my post
>>
>>133609776
no i agree with you
>>
>>133609572
>woman would be loyal too

They're never loyal.

If you want loyalty get a dog
>>
>>133606378
there are no strong men this day and age. Only the faggots are left.
>>
>>133609839

Fear is a good motivator. I'm of the opinion that women can be trained
>>
>>133606088
>hey guys, how do we stop the most effective method of starving the marxist beast?

That's what you guys fucking sound like with these threads.
>>
>>133606088

I mean it's mostly divorce raped middle age dudes who have sworn off of women and incels who insist they aren't incels.

They do make a lot of valid points about modern women though.
>>
File: 1499701819504.jpg (43KB, 493x449px) Image search: [Google]
1499701819504.jpg
43KB, 493x449px
They're still defining themselves by women, therefore this is compensation. If they truly were stronk, independent men, they simply wouldn't give a shit, not cross their arms and declare they don't want women anyway.
>>
>>133609839
they were probably more loyal back when 90% of men were married and not likely to cheat. partly because of different values back then but also it would have been more effort to cheat, not to mention the social stigma.

Now there is almost no social stigma, everyones cheating, single Chads everywhere putting notches on bedposts, and now fucking tinder. She can just open her phone and in minutes have hundred of cocks to choose from even if she's only a 5/10. Zero effort required.
>>
>>133609947

Hard times make strong men. Let these hard times let us realize the folly of our ways.Turn away from your sins and accept the free salvation of the Lord. As the shepherd he will guide his flock to green pastures.

God is the Father absent from so many of our lives.

PSALM 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
>>
>>133606088
A good place to start is with family court and reproductive rights. Eliminate the concepts of alimony, child support and "no-fault" divorce then maybe you won't completely disincentive a good chunk of men from relationships or marriage.
>>
>>133606088
Destroy feminism and Soros. All problems will solve themselves in time. MGTOW is only one of many pseudo syndromes of the sickness which has roots deep within our society.
>>
MGTOW is grounded in truth. The internet ensures the truth is available to those who are capable of handling it.

MGTOW doesn't have to be about hating women, either. Truly red-pilled MGTOW know that white-knights and cucks (pol maga poster types) are in large part responsible for how dysfunctional relationships are too.

There's more reason than ever for people to enjoy being fully human rather than being defined by co-dependent relationships. There are plenty of nice WGTOW too.
>>
>>133606088
Go back to a gold standard, and let the economy deflate a bit as it grows. Deflation is the natural state of a growing economy. Deflation shifts the economy away from degenerate shit and into basic essentials. It rewards saving and planning for the long-term.
If you can reduce consumerism without reducing capitalism, by this or any other means, women will have a little less power to drive men insane.
>>
the antithesis of MGTOW is Polygamy. no one seems willing to admit that this will work to increase numbers.

black men do it all day every day; butt, they don't burden themselves with the rearing aspect. shitty people become shitty parents who raise their kids in a shitty environment unsuitable for the 1st world; and the cycle continues.

Moral: don't be a shitty parent. dare to be different.
>>
>>133610335
>There are plenty of nice WGTOW too.

Oxymoron. Women are social creatures. Followers.
>>
>>133606088
how do we
>Stop the instant gratification culture that have turned women into whores
>Curb the divorce rate thats up to 50%
>Divorces in which men most of the time loose half their shit
>Loose custody of their kids.
>Deal with women who demand to marry up.

Gee anon idk, how to we stop a group of greedy cock hungry slags? Oh i know, stave them of what they want.
>>
>>133610144
I'm not disagreeing with you.

However they do this because they assume they'll be able to get commitment as easily as they get cock. I'm witnessing a whole bunch of women hit 30+ in my age group and they've found out (the hard way) the only bloke willing to commit to them are well below par in every respect.

They're ending up alone with ever decreasing fertility. Those that married early and played their cards right are successful.

But none are loyal.
>>
File: tumblr_m2nm8qkUt71rtb03io1_500.jpg (29KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2nm8qkUt71rtb03io1_500.jpg
29KB, 465x382px
>>133610335
>WGTOW
pls share /pol/
>>
>>133606088
Why would i? Its the best time to be alive. Betas are going their way instead of being annoying orbiters, low iq/social proof shitskins plague cities like rats. With the right genes you can have more pussy that you know what to do with, literally more than kings had. Fucking love the current year.
>>
>>133610621
Come on Chad, just bang the hot ones please.
Stop getting easy fucks from average women. Leave the average women to average men. I don't care how drunk you are, it's just greedy.
>>
>>133610421
>>133610566

I've talked to various females who are relatively functional and aren't interested in relationships or who WOULD ideally like a relationship but they're suspicious of them. A woman can never truly by anything like 'MGTOW', because male disposability, social misandry, the massive dangers and costs of relationships and risk of imprisonment are things women don't have to deal with.

Here's a girl who remained a virgin till she was 28, and in this video at one point she slips in a comment about how she's sympathetic to MGTOW arguments about relationships:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusGHIzOuH0
>>
>>133606088
Mgtow is a great movement for men under 22. There really are a lot of pitfalls for young men and boys who are still bluepilled such that they're better off waiting
>>
>>133606413
>Not wanting to fuck redditors
>Sky high standards

Jesus christ
>>
I did wish the MGTOW subreddit was more than just a bunch of low-effort memes. People there should be having productive conversations on how to improve one's life (physical, financial, mental, social, etc...) in the context of MGTOW's core philosophy, sort of like how /r/TheRedPill operates. Instead, /r/MGTOW is nothing more than just an inane circlejerk.
>>
>>133607736
>didnt even read the post all the way
although some of them are roasties
>>
>>133611163
females just say whatever they think you want to hear in an instinctual urge to gain the approval of everyone. they don't even know they're lying, they're so confused. she will develop a different persona for different people she talks to and she sees nothing wrong with that. she doesn't know who she really is because she isn't really anyone.
>I've talked to various females
opinion discarded
>>
>>133606088
Its Sorros Funded
>>
>>133611431

So you're saying that the women I've talked to who've admitted to being virgins or in similar situations are just lying to impress me? Ok.
>>
>>133611682
and you're impressed, mission accomplished. women lie about being virgins all the time, especially if she thinks you're a right wing guy that's gonna be impressed by virginity and shame her for sex.

the sweeter a woman seems, the more she goes out of her way to project innocence, the more she's trying to compensate for what she is really up to. these virgin women you talk to are riding the cock carousel and you are desperate not to believe it, they know that, and they feel not the slightest bit of guilt for lying to you, you're just a man and men are silly so who cares.

of course there are always extremely rare exceptions, but this is the general truth about most women.
>>
>>133606088
Why should I? I'm a 26 year old man, I've on the way to a good career, am garantueed a good home in the future, sure I'll maybe marry someday, but why should I when the man is the villain of society, divorce courts are rigged against me and women are always looking for the next best thing? I might as well just fuck while I'm young.

Maybe you should answer the woman question while you answer the Jewish question.
>>
>>133606088
MGTOW videos are almost all with regards to women and women's machinations. This speaks of their psychology.

They aren't dead set on going their own way. They're bargaining. And it's right to support their efforts where they aren't misguided.
>>
>>133611347
>although some of them are roasties
if she claims to be a virgin butt has a Arby's Deluxe meat drapes, she's lying
>>
File: 1491822517496.jpg (234KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1491822517496.jpg
234KB, 1216x1600px
>>133607479
>>133606378
I used to think like this. It's not like children of "capitalism" are immune communist propaganda. This has become pretty obvious in last 10 years. Therefore I do not think this movement is equivalent with individual strength or intelligence. Every man will encounter disappointments or betrayal when dating and most of the time it's to some degree their fault. Before internet there weren't cults blaming all women for this and jerking themselves in youtube comment sections where they discuss how women are descended from berry hoarding apes.

Largest problem with treating ideologies like only genetically weak people can fall to them is that if the opposite is true, then there is nothing stopping the ideology from growing. This certainly looks like to be the case for example with communism and feminism. The ideologies were adopted by intellectuals holding high positions in universities. Therefore i don't think MGTOW causes positive natural selection and is only a society degenerating force. It has to be stopped as soon as possible.
>>
File: freud-sigmund.jpg (7KB, 219x203px)
freud-sigmund.jpg
7KB, 219x203px
>>133611682
starts with
>So
ends with
>Ok.

*estrogen detected*
>>
>>133612168

You've misunderstood MGTOW then. When content on youtube is marked 'MGTOW', it's content made by people who are passionate about the issues relating to men. MGTOW is basically for men who care about their own rights and feelings, they're often people who got interested in MRA content but gradually realised women and white-knights will never budge. So MGTOW content is focused on women, yes - it's the defining issue of MGTOW - how bad relationships with women can be, and why.

Saying "MGTOW are obsessed with women" is just a way for truly weak males to distance themselves from a movement that gets attacked by white-knights primarily.
>>
>>133612230
>Every man will encounter disappointments or betrayal when dating, and every woman they try dating has the same bullshit and some of the time it's to some degree the mans fault. but really, if the man isn't causing problems and drama, the woman will get bored and leave him for a man that does, or she will start the drama herself. because drama is love, drama is life to a woman. Before internet there weren't cults blaming all women and so men just assumed #notallwomen, but now we know different.
fixed that for you
>>
>>133612560
That's Rabbit, not Jewtube
>>
>be me, unnattractive, short, poor
>no friends, invisible to women

theres really no such thing as men going their 'own' way, its just the way that it is
>>
>>133606088
Violently? Destroy society until there's absolutely nothing left and MGTOW has to form its own society from scratch.
Civil? Restore marriage to its primary function, eliminate the golddigging potential and for the love of all that's holy, revoke women's right to vote.
>>
>>133612560
So why is near every video about women?

It's important to realize society is gynocentric, but how many times does this need to be repeated once you've cut them off?
>>
>>133613218
You do know that only one of those is realistic, right?
>>
>>133613322

The former option is more realistic desu. Women have the vote and all the cards in their hand. They will never undo whats been done even if they pay it lip service
>>
>>133607884
This guy gets it.

Mgtow is growing and now even the ugliest of women have sky high standards, simply demonizing them for being "irresponsible" or virgins won't help.
>>
>>133613275
>So why is near every video about women?
he just answered that question, his entire post you are referring to is answering that question

if you disagree then present an argument or fuck off, stop askign the same question over and over and ignoring the answers and then asking the question again.
>>
>passionate about issues relating to men
>men going their own way making videos about women
They sure are a selfless lot.
>>
solve the root of the problem and it will have a domino effect. I cannot stress enough the importance that people need to stop degeneracy.
>>
>>133612691
Your use of that hashslogan is beyond hilarious. You're not even hiding the fact that you are infected with same mind worm as the feminists. And on top of that you're a fuckin leaf. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>133613827

The videos they make are directed at their fellow man as a warning. Everybody knows that women will never change
>>
>>133613889
the finnish are a very serious people, like autists. they take everything literally and are difficult to talk to.
>>
>>133611431
I actually use consistent presentation of ideals as a hard filter on my social life. I only hang out with people who are the same people in every context I see them.

I have three friends and they're all guys. Fuck my life.
>>
>>133606088
When the system makes it a viable option for men to marry without the risk of having their bank accounts split and kids taken from them. If this were not the case, there would be no such thing as "MGTOW".
>>
Change it to BMGTOW

Black Men Go Their Own Way
>>
Stay at home daughters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>>133614488
probably riding the cock carousel on the side. it's like how a smart drug dealer doesn't look like a drug dealer cause he doesn't want to get pulled over by the police
>>
>>133614142
You answer to me in greentext and then accuse me of being hard to talk to. Grow up and find a woman.
>>
>>133606413
>Only women have unreasonable standards

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: shallow.jpg (38KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
shallow.jpg
38KB, 503x644px
>>133614907
>>
>>133614679
>You answer to me in greentext, which was pretty cool. I apologize for taking dumb shit too seriously and disregarding flawless arguments. I'm going to grow up and find that women basically are terrible.
fixed that for you
>>
File: 1496094128351m.jpg (68KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496094128351m.jpg
68KB, 576x1024px
>>133606088
Fix family court and divorce laws also remove welfare for single mothers.
>>133608574
This is gonna get a lot worse in the future.
>>
File: 1499853429503.jpg (110KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499853429503.jpg
110KB, 576x768px
>>133614993
>made an okcupid last night
>zero replies
>zero views on my profile

people tell me i'm good looking all the time in person. what the fuck
>>
>>133614993
>>133615156

hahaha nevermind JUST got my first view AND a like, get F U C K E D y'all i'm a slayer now

im coming up!
>>
>>133606303
MGTOW here

How is getting laid going to make me want to marry some skank (all women are skanks) and let her have total legal power over me for the rest of my life?
>>
>>133606378
because welfare societies totally fucked that
least productive, the weakest so to say have most children, whereas it used to be the most productive and the strongest that had most children
>>
>>133615156
>post ugly mug in shit outfit
>briefly mention six-figure income, lying through my teeth just to see what would happen
>6 million dating requests in a fortnight

They're not that shallow, just really disillusioned whenever they talk about 'nice guys' or 'gentlemen'. It's the money.
>>
>>133606088
Why is society pissing on men so much that they go MGTOW still the mens fault.
Just make the marriage laws fair so the man has some authority and cant get divorce raped and men will marry again. This will never happen though, no MGTOW believes this will happen.
>>
>>133615341
Okcupid is a buyer's market. If IRL you could easily get an 8, expect not get anything over a 5 on that site. Also all the women on dating sites have terrible personalities.
>>
>>133615768
>Also all the women on dating sites have terrible personalities.

Guess we'll be a great match then! Don't worry brother I'll save you a few
>>
>>133615437
>How is getting laid going to make me want to marry some skank (all women are skanks) and let her have total legal power over me for the rest of my life?
hormones
you'd be surprised
>>
File: okcupid.png (89KB, 615x512px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
89KB, 615x512px
>>133615768

Check out this girl I just found. Absolute catch right there
>>
Fix the legal end / alimony and child support and things will improve. Having children (with any kind of woman) should not mean endless financial punishment. That's what men are seeing: Loss of children and heavy financial penalties. Add on "Mommy's New Boyfriend" who happens to like molesting children (yours), and you feel like you are in Hell.

This is the result of sexual liberation and giving women too much legal power.

You have to go full-fascist on a nation to get your native-born numbers up. It won't happen here...too many leftists wanting everyone to be child-free while they import the worst of Central America, the Middle East and Africa.

Yep. Things are fucked up, dude.
>>
>>133616447
>no different then any other woman
>too lazy to be dishonest about it
too bad she's out of my league
>>
>>133616753

Don't worry senpai if you work really hard for a decade or two you might make enough money for her to bother taking half of it from you
>>
File: 1499108895577m.jpg (82KB, 1024x687px)
1499108895577m.jpg
82KB, 1024x687px
>>133608814
Nailed it
>>
>>133615033
>All women are terrible
>All women are whores
>I'm flawless intellectual
kys
>>
>>133617069

S-stop scaring me man
>>
>>133616854
at least she would probably be too lazy to pretend anything else

if all women are like this, isn't it better when she doesn't try to hide it?

i've actually given up completely on women so kind of a moot point, but if i were to get screwed by a woman, i'd rather she not pretend otherwise.

an honest gold digger would be great if only i had gold. i would probably hide 80% of my gold so when she leaves me she only gets 10%. and if i couldn't hide that much gold i guess i wouldn't bother or maybe i'd invest it in a business that she can't take over or something. but that's all just fantasy
>>
>>133617149
finally, now you understand. thankyou for the kind words. i guess finns aren't so bad #notallfinns
>>
>>133617261

Yes I agree that its better if she's upfront about it.

>i'd invest it in a business that she can't take over or something.

Unless you're making many millions of dollars that isn't really feasible. You're better off finding a foreign woman and making an anchor baby with her; give her lots of money and she might actually stay with you
>>
>>133607479
If homosexuals can't reproduce, why do they still exist?
>>
>>133616050
>sex is literally like a harmful drug that rearranges your brain chemistry so you become addicted to something that will kill you and ruin you
>go out and have sex, get married too

Uhhhh
>>
>>133617426
yeah that'll never happen. at this point i'm just waiting for sex robots and hoping monthly payments are an option
>>
>>133617319
I understand finally. I was wrong. There is no way people like you should be allowed to reproduce. Thank you for making that decision yourself.

#MGTOW
>>
>>133617599
>sex is literally like a harmful drug that rearranges your brain chemistry so you become addicted to something that will kill you and ruin you
yes it is actually. the hormones are released when you are with that woman, and the hormones are addictive. theres even a hormone that shuts down the part of the brain responsible for judging people, it's like our biology has primed us to ignore faults if she's hot in order to ensure breeding and pair bonding for child rearing
>>
>>133617715
Your use of that hashslogan is beyond hilarious. You're not even hiding the fact that you are infected with same mind worm as the feminists. And on top of that you're a fuckin finn. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>133606088
We need to stop the utopian state of Welfare/Gibs
https://youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
(1/9)
>>
>>133617825
And being armed with this knowledge means it's easier to avoid sex and avoid the 'MAN UP AND PROVIDE' hormone response.

Don't have to put your own hand on the hot stove after watching some idiot try it first.
>>
1 make woman more attractive
2 less alimony for divorced
3 less free gibs for single moms
4 no more wymen-classes
5 end feminism for good
6 get rid of niggers
>>
>>133617925
(2/9)
>>
>>133617976
(3/9)
>>
>>133606088
>before it's too late?

I see no problems with mgtows/incels not reproducing.
>>
>>133618014
(4/9)
>>
>>133606413
i dont identify as mgtow but their ideas definitely resonate with me
also not a virgin and have had long term relationships
my standards are fine because im attracted to average looking women
what now nigger
>inb4 leaf
>>
>>133618067
(5/9)
>>
>>133618100
(6/9)
>>
>>133617479
Because you are not born gay, you develop this fetish because of something that has happened in your life
>>
>>133618148
(7/9)
>>
>>133618189
(8/9)
>>
>>133618214
(9/9)
>>
>>133606088
Teach them to get non tinder slut gfs
>Go to Church
>Have hobbies that get them out of the house
>Volunteer somewhere every now and then
For starters
>>
>>133606088

Honestly, any guy that buys into that were gonna raise cucks anyway. Its probably best those beta genes are gone from white people gene pool.
>>
>>133607372
In other words, bullying is the answer here. I went to a public high school that was very against bullying, and the amount of decadence that I saw was terrifying.
>>
>>133607479
Fags STILL exist
Checkmate cultural darwinists.
>>
Does the male mind in isolation just jump to MGTOW? I suspect most cuckey betas don't end up in situations where they can talk to girls on a regular basis, or they dogmatically avoid them at all costs.
>>
>>133606088
>WAHHHHHHHHHHH THINGS R SO TUFF FOR US WEAK PATHETIC MEN WAHHHH
>THE BIG SCURRY WOMENZ CAN ACTUALLY TAKE AWAY OUR KIDS IF WE ARE SHITTY ABUSIVE HUSBANDS
>THESE GOLD DIGGING SLOOTS WE RUSH INTO MARRIAGE WITH AND DONT TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW ARE TAKING OUR MONIES
>WOE IS US
>LIFE IS TOO HARD FOR MEN WE GIVE UP

Literally man up and stop complaining faggot. If things are "broken" then work towards fixing them. Giving up means you are too much of a passive beta faggot to actuality do what is needed to make things better. Men were so spoiled for so long and now that they cant get away with beating their wife and kids they just want to give up and cry about it on 4chan. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>133617952
oh for sure
but still, you might be surprised. one day you'll have a gf and then one day she'll dump you and then one day you'll realize she was kind of a cunt the whole time and you will be shocked that you fell for it. hormones shouldn't be taken lightly. if you think you've mastered your hormones then congrats, and maybe you have, but then again maybe you'd be surprised
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 205x300px)
th.jpg
12KB, 205x300px
Yeah, stop glorifying skanky, slutty women. That includes porn. Stop being "friends" with women. If they won't date you, walk away. Don't date single moms. Openly mock the skanks. Publicly praise virtuous women. Hell, start a damn meme campaign, slowly redpill females subliminally. Women are way more open to subliminal suggestion. Read up on Edward Bernays, he basically got young women to think smoking was cool back 100 years ago, during a time when it was verboten. Y'all could do the same with modesty and chastity. Women are very malleable. Ultimately, they want to please men.
>>
>>133618531
if you're a beta you don't have to avoid women, they avoid you, unless they want orbiters

and yes, you are right. it's like the old story about the fox and the grapes.
in this case the grapes actually are sour but that's beside the point
>>
>>133618591
t. roastie
>>
>>133614907
Here's the list of what a guy wants in a apotential mate

Don't be fat
Don't be a cunt
>>
>>133618591
this isint how society works. If something starts trending like MGTOW, you cant just tell men to "man up" and then MGTOW will suddenly go away. That's not how society works. It's like saying "lol just work harder" when your economy goes to shit.

There are social trends and if you want to change/stop them you need to change something in society at large.
>>
>>133618591
might be a woman, might be a troll. might be a normie.

either way this post wasn't made by anyone worth listening to. this poster has created a strawman of our arguments and then set that strawman on fire claming victory over our ideas. you can't even respond to that so it thinks it won
>>
Give people more money.
I believe that one of the biggest reasons for people not reproducing, is that it nowadays takes two working people to achieve the living standard of what one person was able to pull off 20 years ago.
You can't have kids when 70% of your income is blown into your rent right off the bat.
Also change the legal system.
I'm not going to enter a relationship as long as it's possible for the other person to walk away with half of my shit, just because we spent few years together under the same roof.
That's a pretty shitty deal and I'm not willing to take it.
So until that changes, I'm going full hedonism and focusing on making money for myself.
>>
File: mgtow cuck.jpg (305KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow cuck.jpg
305KB, 1000x562px
>>133606088
>Ugly omega males pretending they are virgins by choice

What's the problem?
>>
File: C8XDguSXgAAtWDs.png (169KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
C8XDguSXgAAtWDs.png
169KB, 517x480px
>>133606088
What men do:
>worship sluts on television
>shower beautiful whores in luxury and attention
>fall in love with pretty pornstars and camgirls
>fap to cowtitted femdom MILFs whipping submissive girls getting fucked by dogs
>bully and ostracize ugly girls
>promote one night stands and easy sex

What men say:
>"We want homely, traditional girls! Sluts are worthless :))"
>>
>>133619270
useless feminist detected
>>
>>133619118
The reason people don't reproduce is developed countries undergo a demographic transition.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition

The niggers are going to stop making people eventually. People just need to not act like them producing too many people is anyones problem other than theirs
>>
>>133619270
women also do everything you just mentioned so...
>>
>>133619345
Lol no. That's just how it is. Men made the life of the whore more enviable than that of the mother.
>>
>>133619345
>>133619270

He isin't wrong. The reason why all of this shit started was because of men. Men let themselves go. It all started because men fucked up.

It's important to understand that both men and women perpetuate the wheel of degeneracy
>>
>>133619553
yes, it's all the mens fault. because women don't glorify and encourage slutty behaviour while shitting on housewives, oh no women would never do that.

all those slutty female celebrities and their stupid tv drama? that whole culture. funded by women.
>>
>>133614907

Women are more discriminating overall because they can afford to be because women and their eggs are expensive and men and their sperm are cheap as fuck.

Men care about women's sexual appeal. Women care about men's sexual appeal as well as their social status and economic status.

Denying this is to deny evolution itself.
>>
>>133619615
>men let women have freedom
>women decide to become picky cunts

That's a stupid argument. It's literally a woman argument, trying to avoid responsibility for their actions by blaming someone else who indirectly allowed for something to happen.
>>
>>133607372
This
>>
>>133606378
because someone who reproduces isn't necessarily strong and someone who doesn't reproduce isn't necessarily weak
>>
>>133619118
Thiiiis.

We've been robbed by inflation. Our government is consistently too retarded to grow the economy for real, probably because statism isn't getting any less sophomorically inappropriate with the passage of years. Instead, the statists have created near-constant nominal growth at the expense of actual wealth creation.
>>
The problem is precisely as follows

Most women are never happy with what they have. The only ones who are are the super anxious mentally unstable ones because they realize they are a mess and any guy that will take care of them is a guy worth having. The laws put into place to originally protect women which at points in time made sense are now being used to abuse men physically, emotionally and financially. The only way to reverse this trend is to change the law and change culture. Unfortunately there's a gaggle of cunts known as "feminists" who are the wrong kind of mentally unstable that keep both of these things from happening.

The solution isn't to give up on women entirely, but to distance yourself from them emotionally until you find someone worth marrying and then raise children who don't hold these attitudes.
>>
>>133606088
numbers are boosted by feminazis on a witch hunt
>>
>>133609546
I agree, some betas will remain forever betas, but some dudes that went MGTOWN just for some time (hopefully the majority) will have better relationships in the future, since they started to see more clearly, and in return they will improve their partners as well

also, this movement among men will possibly cause a counter-movement among woman, girls will always crave for man's attention and care, and maybe a new wave of traditional woman is in the forming

movement and counter-movement, that's how history always goes
>>
>>133619835
I mean you can blame the nature of women all you want, but it's not going to change anything or make society better, only make you bitter and annoyed.

You wont change the nature of women, but you can always change society&laws.

I honestly am an idealist in this situation. I dont completely believe in the "ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS" meme. I would argue it's societal expectations (or lack of them), media, sex industry, inproper education, porn industry and many other things that are pushing both men and women onto degeneneracy.

It also has to do with how western society looks at roles. Traditionally masculine roles such as leading, commanding etc etc are seen as superior to traditionally feminine roles such as caretaking, nurturing.

You can always hear how feminists and the media demonizes masculinity, and it's true. But traditional female roles is ALSO demonized by the media&feminists alike.
>>
>>133620159
>someone who doesn't reproduce isn't necessarily weak
yes but someone who can't even if he wanted to is
>>
>>133620542
It's not their nature they've been incentivized to act a certain way because for some reason the mentally ill of their gender held all the power for the past 40 + years
>>
>>133606088
>Beta men dropping too socially inept to get a woman dropping out of the gene pool
I see nothing wrong here. Some people simply shouldn't reproduce and anybody who falls for (((MGTOW))) are among those people.
>>
Y'know, it's funny that people complain about MGTOW and... blame men for it and STILL leave women off the hook.

Women can never do wrong, of course.

I'm not advocating MGTOW, but if someone wants to pursue that, whatever; however, I imagine men pursue it because they're A. Tired of being blamed and B. See that the game is rigged against them.

No, it won't get solved by simply getting laid or "getting out there" in the dating pool; it's deeper than that and women have a hand in it.
>>
>>133620542
>But traditional female roles is ALSO demonized by the media&feminists alike.

i disagree, the media pretty much sends out constant messages to pat themselves on the back simply for being a woman. Remember that bill burr skit about how oprah was telling everyone being a mother is the hardest job?
Ever watch modern family related sitcoms? and how much more respected the housewife/mom is than the dad?
>>
>>133620645
>muh can't
this is about someone who does or doesn't reproduce

everyone could reproduce if they grew up in the right society
>>
>>133620454
Hahaha no
The women will all just fuck Chad, and try to keep him, as he eats pizza while MGTOW says women are evil.
>>
>>133619615
It´s always mens fault - the post
>>
File: 1485941809440.png (1MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1485941809440.png
1MB, 2000x2500px
>>133606088
>29,000 virgins
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>133621031
It's demonized in a different way. Traditional masculine roles are seen as the ones who "opress" while women who take up traditional roles are "oppresed" and need to be "liberated".

Both are being demonized, just in a slightly different way. It all comes down to the concept of gender equality, the belief that gender equality in itself is a good thing. In reality it's not because equality is shit and has no value on its own.
>>
>>133620454
I think that counter movement from women is the honey badgers brigade
>>
>>133621147
also a possible future
>>
>>133621146
>everyone could reproduce if they grew up in the right society
any society that let me reproduce would be doomed to failure

i'm all for women lowering their standards and settling down with non-chads, within reason
>>
>>133618353
>waaaa stop the bullyng i cant take it
>waaaaa im a cry baby
people should be responsable for their actions
You get knoked up and decide to have the baby? you beeter keep the father with you to take care of the kid not other man should be responsable for another's man child
You wanna whore around and when you hit the wall and become 30 then somehow find the magical CEO 50 shades of grey kind of guy? too bad because you are a fucking whore and no one likes roastie pussy
in this context bulling == less degeneracy
>>
>>133621577
really the only possible future
>>
>>133620850
The appealing thing about MGTOW is the responsibility factor, thats why the "women can never do wrong" meme doesnt factor in , its attractive because it changes men's focus on themselves instead of society
My 2 cents: is way better to listen to people like jordan b peterson and stop looking for a gf, but try to build relationships with conservative women, be social and eventually you'll meet a qt, worked for me
>>
When women begin being pleasant to be around again
>>
>>133613459
>desu
kill yourself.
>>
>>133621618
it depends on the support system that surrounds you

if you just let peasants and a few managers do all the work then society could tolerate aristocratic fuck ups having arranged marriages
>>
By getting involved in local politics and helping to put the nails into the coffin of Karl Marx's final trick. Men who embody ambition and strength are not malevolent oppressors, women who embody grace and beauty are neither inferior nor oppressed, and these two parties should not be at war. Furthermore, people are not blank slates who can be programmed to fit any ideal (one of the biggest fallacies of Marxism), and we need to stop making people paranoid and self-loathing by trying to shame them into being something that they'll never be.

>get them laid

Many MGTOWs went MGTOW as a result of experiencing the influence of feminism on modern women and the court system first hand.

The extent to which they go their own way differs. Some of them have casual sex. Ironically, this is a major part of the problem; women interact with sex differently from men on an emotional level, and after riding the cock carousel, they lose the bonding element that's so important for a healthy long-term relationship.
>>
>>133615437
By signing a prenup you retarded fag
>>
>>133621855
>aristocratic
i'm sitting here with no pants on top of a pile of my own filth. aristocratic indeed, thank you
>>
>>133621773
>kys
Hello newfag, t-b-h is filtered into desu, just like f-a-m into senpai. This started as an anime board
>>
>>133622058
you've never met the landed gentry have you
>>
>>133606378
This
>>
MGTOW is unstoppable. MGTOW is a force of nature.
>>
File: Start the van.jpg (91KB, 770x524px) Image search: [Google]
Start the van.jpg
91KB, 770x524px
>>133609921
>Fear is a good motivator. I'm of the opinion that women can be trained

Great. Slap that bitch around and see how long it takes for the fucking po po to come along and get your ass v&.
>>
>>133621876
How about women try bonding to men for their personalities and ideals instead of only sexually? We wouldn't have to fucking care how many cocks they rode if they understood friendship and loyalty the way men do. The idea that women need to be sexually bonded because they can't form normal emotional bonds is horrifying, although it would explain a lot about why they abuse each other so much.
>>
>>133610077
>it's mostly divorce raped middle age dudes who have sworn off of women

Lets not forget that it is mostly fuckers like me that are red pilling the young guys not to get married to some used up post-carrousel riding cunt.

That at least has value.
>>
File: orhxvct.webm (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
orhxvct.webm
2MB, 384x216px
>>133606088
> MOGTW '

more like JEWS brainwash WHITEMGTOW

We will bread you daughters for you
>>
We don't. Communities with strong family bonds will continue to thrive. Mgtows and career women are genetic dead ends.
>>
>>133606378
When 80% of the men in a society are weak, childless, depressed betas it's only a time before they become really angry (and violent).

Just ask yourself what happens when such a large portion of people stops contributing to civilization. "Strong reproduce and weak die out" works in species with no civilization, where individuals live alone or in small groups. Not in complex societies such as humans who are made out of millions of people. The majority are expected to cooperate, and if they dont then collapse happens.

While the rest are stuck in a miserable loop of promiscuity and degeneracy nothing and eventually they too get fucked over once their youth days are over and theres nobody around to help them.
>>
>>133622468
>We will bread you daughters for you
Going back to your cannibal roots, nigger?
>>
>>133622266
you're not wrong but it's never gonna happen. maybe if women slowly change over tens of thousands of years, until then their behaviours are hard wired. or maybe i'm wrong, but it would take ingenious social engineering and i don't see it happening.

it's easy for me to give up since i never stood a chance. i feel sorry for the guys that can and will get women while desperatly hoping for some impossible solution to the woman problem.

best of luck friend, you did make a good post
>>
>>133606088
End Feminism so that marrying a woman and starting a family isn't a coin-flip chance of losing your children and all of your worthwhile material posessions.
>>
>>133614326
Jesus you sound unbearable.
>>
>>133622532
Let them die so the self-hating, no confidence having, NEET living wastes of genes can go with them. Thin the herd
>>
>>133622532

Mgtows usually still work and contribute to society. Then they find an impoverished submissive Asian who wants a green card. Thats really not going to destroy society.
>>
>>133622468
high energy, well co-ordinated. he can have any woman he wants i'm fine with that. i mean look at him, it's like he's carved out of black marble

of course in reality white women don't like bbc, any statistics will tell you that. white people are universally the most attractive race and everyone thinks so. the bigger threat to white racial purity is asian women not black men. i would totally go mellow and let it yellow if i could
>>
>>133606088
Why would we stop it?
MGTOW is economically very sensible. If you corner a market and create a monopoly under your control, you get to dictate the prizes and thus, your profit. This is so effective that we have a myriad of institutes and laws to prevent this; however, none of these apply to social relationships. By having men refuse to socialize with women, we create a shortage of something women desperately want. If only a few men participate, this wll have no effect, but if most men would participate, we could attain complete social dominance in less than a year, allowing us to counteract current social trends that disadvantage men. Afterwards we could disband MGTOW and use its memory as a constant threat looming over everyone who wishes to abuse mens rights.

Essentially if all men had the guts and discipline to go on strike for a short time, we could destroy hostile feminism and the MSM that enables it.
>>
>>133622532
>weak, childless, depressed betas become really angry (and violent)

oh no, so scary, beta uprising. the weakest and most pathetic males in society flipping out would only be a hilarious joke not a real threat
>>
>>133621773
oh my god youre so new its adorable
reply to this post with "t b h" (without spaces) or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>133607479
It's not a genetic trait you mouthbreathing amerifat.
>>
>>133618591
This

Sort yourself out and you will have no problem wading through the shit girls.

It's as simple as that but most people are too lazy/selfish/foolish to actually take responsibility.
>>
>>133606378
>the weak men don't reproduce, the strong men do reproduce
except this isnt at all what's happening at all, retard. what respectable aryan man with good genetics wants to have a whore raise his children? when was the last time you came across an aryan female of good stock in her early twenties who hasnt had premarital sex?
>>
>>133606088

>mostly white
>mostly right leaning
>mostly male

Why exactly aren't more people here MRA or MGTOW? Have the feminists really cucked all of you?
>>
>>133623081
no, they only want chad and they don't care if civilization collapses. and chad is too much a normie and too flooded with sex hormones to think clearly about women. mgtow only creates a shortage of something that women don't want. few exceptions

but i like your optimism and i hope i'm wrong
>>
>>133614907
nigga just compare the percentages of men and women who reproduce.

Hint:
They are not the same. Not even close.
>>
Government funded prostitution
>>
>>133623081
this makes sense to me but i honestly dont see it ever getting to that point
>>
>>133622764
>let them die

That's not how it works. These people wont just go away. Eventually they will get really angry and violent. Or just stop contributing to society. Or both.

When that happens to 80% of men (as female hypergamy dictates) become angry and violent and stop contributing to society nothing will come out of it.

>>133623173

And you wont be able to keep them down with strenght, that might for monkeys where pure strenght is all that matters - bullets shatter all bones equally. Ironically betas tend to be the most violent and brutal types around. The years of social neglect, bullying, demonization tends to leave a mark on one's mental health. A beta in this case isin't the most weakest and pathetic person. It's 80% of the male population.

>>133622917

Just read about the countless articles about how men are giving up on society and are starting to play video games all day.
>>
>>133606088
Change the conditions in society. Say what you want about MGTOW but they're growing and youngsters flock to their (((movement))) like flies on feces. Society can't survive without betas.
>>
>>133618591
>If things are "broken" then work towards fixing them.
you cant turn a whore back into a virgin. being a virgin until marriage is supposed to be the norm in any society (although degenerates will disagree and subhumans wont understand). should i just "man up" and accept and conform to the decadence and outright weakness of society? is that what a man does?
>real men are good goys who have kosher standards, like not caring about the quality of his wife
>>
>>133623584
taxpaying normies funding sex for betas. on the one hand i'd get free sex, on the other hand it sounds expensive. soon people will want free healthcare and free college too, where's the money coming from?
>>
>>133606088
Evolution will fix it.

These weak men won't reproduce and the next generations won't have to deal with them.
>>
>>133623628
Most men are pretty fucking weak when there's a pussy dangling in front of their face. It's pretty pathetic. They are just as much an enemy to the male cause as the thirsty chads are.
>>
>>133623912
White people
>>
File: 1494393691854.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1494393691854.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>133623476
any man who supports women working and voting is an absolute faggot. if you disagree then feel free to challenge any of the points in pic related
>>
>>133606088
>Reddit
Who cares if Plebbit likes MGTOW
>>
>>133618184
>Because you are not born MGTOW, you develop this MEASURE because of something that has happened in your SOCIETY
Seems to work.
>>
>>133623649
pffft, whatever. this beta is standing with the chads. or behind the chads anyways. actually fuck it i'm just gonna sit this one out. good luck chads

and 80% of the population is not beta. 20% chads get almost all the sex, 50% of normie guys get enough sex not to get mad. and the other 20% are weak losers who talk big online but aren't gonna do shit
>>
>>133623982
>haha who cares about our societal issues. evolution will fix things
idiot, the jews currently have more say in our genetic destiny than evolution does

>>133623986
and what about the actual strong and intelligent men? there's heaps of pussy dangling in front of their faces, and you know what? all of that pussy is garbage. some people are interested in more than "pussy" and are actually looking for a wife
>>
>>133606303
Getting laid was the problem. Had a QT gf for 2 years and she cheated on me. She was literally the opposite of a roastie, she was shy, cute, polite and submissive.

Yet she still cheated on me anyway. Hence why my trust in women is destroyed and I'm MGTOW.

Since I went MGTOW I've gotten /fit/, made major progress on my book, and I'm genuinely making good progress in my life.
>>
>>133606088

STOP SHILLING THIS SHIT

>its not exponential
>only betas and men who should not reproduce would fall for this mgtow kike trick

i repeat
>KIKE TRICK

fuck off, stop sliding
>>
>>133624045
if women want to work and vote it should be allowed i guess, but discouraged.

like in the good old days, before people started washing their hands and not dying of easily prevented disease. for the most part women were allowed to do whatever, they just didn't want to and weren't taken seriously when they did.

also tldr, it's not like i even disagree with you in the first place
>>
>>133623649
No one cares if autistic newts stay home and play video games. They are making themselves out of the gene pool willingly. And no one is scared of their possible temper tantrum about how things are so hard for them. In reality their life is too easy that's why they're such faggots.
>>
>>133618989
>>133619042
>>133619112
>>133623859
>t. beta cucks who dont want to accept reality
>w-w-w-we dont cry about this every single day on 4chan
>11 threads in 3 days
>not crying
>>
File: 1496259008343.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496259008343.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>be me
>have lurker account on all of the sex hookup sites because autism.
>All those chicks on POF and shit. The ones who say "I'm not looking for a hookup, I like smart men." No. They're on there too. Their pussies are just completely gross and rekt.
>most of the men on there are pathetic desperate chumps. Posting dick pics and desperately reaching for whatever scrap of female attention they can get.
>A few of them are complete chads. Their profiles are where you find all the hard core action. Their profile is awash with pictures of them throat fucking every last bitch they can find the time to meet up with. Hot chicks, ugly fatties, etc. Sometimes 2 or 3 at a time.
>Some of the uglies and fatties post poetry on there. About how they dream about Chad calling her up and telling her she's the one. And how she forgives Chad for ghosting her.
>mfw you can't even get a low quality fatty anymore because the Chads have monopolized them.
All you betas need to stop worshipping the vagina. Prepare for the beta uprising.
>>
>>133610379
>black men do it
>don't be a shitty parent
Man if only the white man would stop oppresing the black man so he could be a good parent. He didndu' nuffin', he was a good boi.

So you come up with a moral, apparently for everyone here, when it should be directed to black men, when you damn well know they wouldn't give a fuck about it. A damn cuck you are, burger.
>>
>>133606088
Provide tax credits to those that can provide proof they workout 30 minutes a day in a gym.
>>
>>133621934
>By signing a prenup you retarded fag
Which is treated like toilet paper in the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3525528/Judges-say-ignore-pre-nups-unless-couple-rich-Warning-majority-agreements-waste-time-courts-instead-base-decisions-fairness.html
>>
>>133623476
If you treat MGTOW as a strike, you can consider "chads" as strikebreakers. This means you single them out, publically denounce them and pressure them in any way you can. If you can get enough second rate men to participate, even hormone-blinded fools will feel the pressure and become more aware of what they are doing. Chad won't like it when everyone refuses to do business with him and the police refuses to persecute the thugs that beat chad up for being a weak manslut.
>>
>>133624187
who the fuck other than degenerates is concerned with "getting enough sex"? that's the problem that you fuckers dont understand. sex is worthless, especially when you can get it with such little effort. all it is is a reminder how how little women care about things like virginity and society and how much they will sacrifice the well being of the next generation and their future selves for the sake of hedonism
>>
File: 1496589324895.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496589324895.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>133624374
>believing that women care about long term anything in a society where all social and moral coercion has broken down.
>>
>>133624929
It's basically what has already happened due to polygamy in the muslim world. Do you think all the ackmeds who go and blow themselves up are the ones with 10 wives?
>>
>>133606378
because your government imported muhammed to stand in
>>
>>133624424
>also tldr, it's not like i even disagree with you in the first place
you stupid fucking illiterate leaf. you absolutely disagree with me and you dont even understand why i said what i said

>>133624532
>statistics are not representative of reality
>nazi flag
pretty ironic considering you think weimar republic esque societies are a-ok
nice argument too; strawmen/ad hominems are top tier

>>133624781
they will believe in it just fine if men lead them there
>>
>>133625024
yes. 10 reasons to blow oneself up.
gtow ftw
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>
>>133606088
You don't. You join.
>>
>>133624187
The trends suggest otherwise. Just look at all these "redpill" "MGTOW" trends popping around. It's only going to accelerate in the future. And like i said, these "weak" losers tend to very dangerous. They generally dont stay as "weak" losers forever. They are the most violent, brutal types around due to the years of bullying, demonization, ostratization and neglect by society.

All it takes is someone, or a specific ideology to motivate them to reform themselves. Start lifting etc etc. But they wont into chads. They will turn into violent killers, and they are going to cry for revenge. All that anger inside is suddenly going to burst out in a monstrous, murderous fashion. Who do you think is going to win. "Chads" who have lived a life of luxury and promiscuity all their lives, or these thirsty betas? And then everyone is going to be fucked over because society will descend into a violent shithole. All thanks to "sexual liberation".

Remember, the "alpha" does not stay alpha forever. Eventually he gets deposed by a "beta" who overcomes him. That's how it works in mammals. We managed to evade this violent shitfest by enforcing 1 on 1 monogamy for a while and thanks to that we managed to achieve as a civilization so many things.

>>133624461

Civilization does because it revolves around cooperation, when people stop cooperating or contributing it collapses.
>>
>>133625127
>It's men's responsibility to make women not be fucking ignorant retards.
No thanks. Society once rewarded that behaviour. Now it demonizes that behaviour. Why should I expend and exhaust myself without just reward?
I'm not a virgin NEET "MGTOW" buddy. Only recently some "wandering spirit" of a bitch tried to pull that "i'm ready for a nice guy" shit with me. I fucked her and then never called her back.
>>
>>133606378
>why would you stop this?
Because we haven't got the numbers to kick disgruntled Men to the sidelines, that's why. In case you haven't noticed, London is a white minority city, or about to be. Leicester is minority white, Birmingham is about to be minority White, Luton, Bradford, Manchester, all are heading towards minority White. We need numbers.
>>
>>133622266

You're completely misreading it.

There's a reason why you don't see men talk about things like "trust" or "vulnerability" when discussing sex. For a man, sex is a physical pleasure. For a woman, sex is entrusting herself to the man. You want your wife to dedicate everything that she has to you and treat you as her #1, right? Well, after riding a dozen different cocks, the effect of being her stallion is basically gone.

We need to stop treating sex as shallow and petty (which is exactly how you see to be approaching it, as well as how feminists approach it). If you want to restore the social, economic, and mental health of society, we need to understand and respect how half of the foundation of the family interacts with sex.
>>
Mgtow is the exact same thing as feminism. They have either been hurt by the opposite sex somehow (a parent or partner usually) or they are afraid to be hurt by the opposite sex (cheating, child custody, divorce) so they use bullshit stereotypes and questionable laws to behave as if society favors the opposite sex. Then they use this to hate every member of the opposite sex and constantly talk shit about them while also wanting attention/sex. Its pathetic.
>>
>>133625303
>I fucked her and then never called her back.
>acts like an asshole
>is upset women act like this too
Literal hypocrite desu. Stop being so upset and bitter about things, take a deep breathe, its going to be ok
>>
File: 1488290005647.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488290005647.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>133606088
Reminder that the only way to fix the problem is to take some cues from Islam and put all women into cages.

Otherwise, forget it. Trump may be able to slow it down and bring back conservative values for a time, but because women are the majority of voters, the West will eventually be no different than Brazil.

>how do we stop MGTOW

top fucking kek. kys
>>
>>133625317
Women don't have the mental capacity to make complex decisions on what constitutes a strong mate. Ultimately they will always pick the tallest and most exotic man. Which might have worked back in the days of tribal warfare. But doesn't work in modern society. I've literally seen 6'5 morbidly obese fat fucks with the mental capacity of a potato Chadding it up.
>>
>>133625535
Fuck off roastie. You aren't fooling anybody.
>>
>>133625303
>society is shit, but who cares about trying to change things for the better lmao i'll just embrace the degeneracy haha
>>
It's sad how when women are confronted by the reality of a movement like MGTOW instead of demonstrating the self awareness to ask
>Hmm... are we doing something wrong?
They just double down on their vaginal bullshit. That's why it's growing exponentially.
>>
>>133618100
>that last paragraph

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKEN RATS GAY
>>
>>133606088
sneak in the meme that mgtow are obligated to have children anyway; singer fathers > single mothers
>>
take the natural log
>>
File: Fuck this gay earth.gif (986KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this gay earth.gif
986KB, 500x270px
>>133618806
Underrated post.

Especially the point about being "Friends" with a cunt that won't date you. That is the most beta faggotry on Earth.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>133625636
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tOarJKntUK
>>
>>133625535
more like
>I treat her how she treated me and others like me
>Is surprised that men can act the same way
>>
>>133625614
>I've literally seen 6'5 morbidly obese fat fucks with the mental capacity of a potato Chadding it up.

I have as well. It's better to be a fat fuck than it is to be skinny as a male. That doesn't make any sense from a biological health perspective. I'm guessing it's because women subconsciously believe that fat men have more resources with which to get morbidly obese with + they take up more space, however artificial it is.

Evolution is going backwards in a lot of ways.

That's why women need to be forced into cages and butt raped till death for being retarded
>>
>>133625934
actually this, i´m not a friend of mistreating people, but i think she had it coming.
>>
>>133606303
Dude I am MGTOW and i have no propblem gatting laid. It's the least of my poblems.

Fuck the broken system. If i gona find a nice girl i gona breed, but not gona marry her lamao fuck that.
>>
>>133606638
>Because I would like to live in a functioning society.

Women and jews destroyed our society and there`s nothing you can do about it. Cut your losses, live in peace and armony.
>>
>>133606088
>fix divorce/family court
>abolish no fault divorce
>stiffen penalty for false/ baseless rape and sexual assault accusations
>stop sabotaging boys in the public school system
>>
>>133625934
If its ok for men to do it then why are you so upset when they do it? Why is this thread even a thing? Why are you here? You have literally defeated your own arguments by engaging in the type of behavior that you deem so despicable from them.

If you want to just go around plowing bitches then fine, who the fuck cares. But then we dont need 3 mgtow threads a day complaining about women and society if you want to act the same as them
>>
>>133626139
Basically this.
>>
>>133613218
thats what anon5 says
>>
>>133626180
Fuck off roastie. That's a complete non sequitur. Go bleed somewhere else. Men are talking.
>>
>>133626180
everything you're saying is retarded. you're absolutely clueless.

kys
>>
>>133626180
MGTOW threads also always hit bump limit if roastie/white knight faggot mods don't delete them.
It's clearly a topic here people want to discuss. If you want a safe space from it then /pol/ is the wrong place. Just don't read the damn threads if you don't like them.
>>
>>133626121
>blackpill
i wonder if you faggots show up at every kali yuga. when the sun goes down at night do you say "the sun will never come up again. there's nothing you can do about it"? do you not have testosterone or something or do you just love getting fucked without retaliating?
>dont fight back or try to fix society, goy. just give up. there's no hope
>>
>>133626376
But i posted my voice and im clearly not a woman. Go strawman somewhere else
>>
>>133608995
This. Chad is not going to want kids mucking up his Tinder lifestyle
>>
>>133607372
You want to solve a problem with men (the rise of MGTOW lifestyle) by bullying women? That's retarded. Start by shaming every beta piece of shit dude that wastes his time unsuccessfully fucking around on Tinder only to complain about it later.
>>
>>133626586
Then you're the biggest faggot we've ever encountered.
>>
>>133610078
That is the semi organized mgtow "community". The general concept is practiced by a great deal more men than belong to the vocal group. They may not hace even heard of the acronym but they still practice the main tenets. It's a natural response to the current dating and marriage situation in western culture.
>>
File: 1495185825843.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495185825843.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>133626638
>>
>>133606088
Tha's not exponential it's linear you handicap of a person.
>>
>>133626628
>MGTOW
>a problem with men
How exactly is it a problem?
>>
>>133626568
i might see if i can make a decent thread about anti-feminism or something that focuses more on removing women's right to vote and greatly deincentivizing them to work for the sake of them fulfilling traditional and proper roles for the betterment of society
these mgtow threads never seem to really go anywhere because you have like four or five different sides and everyone has a slightly different idea of what the real problem. nobody can discuss the real issues because people disagree on what they are or if there even are any at all.
>>
>>133626777
>Literally the premise of this thread.
>>
>>133626777
That it leads to a lack in reproduction which means a gradual demographic shift for a labor force. That is perhaps what he means.

The real problem is outside interference in child rearing and gynocentric laws that screw men over. Fix that shit and this nonsense of men dropping out will end.
>>
>>133626553

>>133626568
>It's clearly a topic here people want to discuss
Ok thats fine, but then dont turn around and condone the same behaviour for men that you hate so much from women. Like are men just too retarded to understand what a bias is? You hate women for doing X and then you turn around and start doing X yourselves. You just hate women and are bitter you cant get laid. Thats really all there is to it.
>>
>>133617925
in any other science would a study that draws conclusions on human society based on fucking rats not get you laughed out of the room?
>>
>>133626990

L O N D O N
>>
>>133626973
>>133626915
I should have been more clear.
I meant how is that a problem specifically with men.
If you're a free agent and stopped interacting with women because it objectively doesn't benefit you, it's hardly your fault is it?
>>
>>133627205

You must not study biology. Its legitimate and draws reasonable conclusions. There's no other way to study this aside from confining humans into pens for 200 years

Social sciences draw far more wild conclusions based on... nothing
>>
>>133626990
Basically this.
>>
>>133627206
>has no rebuttals other than to continue assuming im a female even with my deep manly voice
>>
>>133606088
This is actually a good thing, men check out of society, society starts going to shit women are forced to revert into something remotely dateable out of necessity
>>
>>133626990
>You just hate women and are bitter you cant get laid. Thats really all there is to it.

No. None of us want to sleep around. The point is that you should be chaste and put into cages because cheating betrays trust - biologically, when a female cheats, the father will be unsure whether the child is his or not, and if it is not, then he is wasting his resources on one who is not his. Also, no man wants to marry a whore and have kids with it. They want to marry a young girl who's had fewer than one or two partners.

You can listen to us, or you can continue to be a self-absorbed retard with a smelly hole and then end up killing yourself when you realize you wasted your best years for having kids after you pop out some autism babies.

Birth control is a whole different problem though. That's just contributing to white genocide.

But kys probably
>>
>>133627318
Again the thread literally posits that it is a problem and asks how to fix it. My initial response was to an Anon that suggested we do so by bullying women. I was simply pointing out how retarded that was.
>>
>>133607372
Bingo.
>>
>>133627205

Besides, the truth of the matter is self-evident. Humans are exhibiting the same behavior shown by those rats.

1.) "Behavior sinks" = cities. Rats living in the behavioral sinks, where they congregated despite their being space elsewhere, showed the most deranged behavior

2.) Decline in birth rates, extremely poor child rearing by females, especially those in behavioral sinks

3.) Male types:
Dominant: Chad. Maintains a harem of females away from the behavioral sink.

Probing: Sex addicts. Total pervert rats who are constantly looking to get their dicks wet and won't even perform the normal mating ritual

Beautiful Ones = NEETs. Totally withdrawn from society. Ignores everybody and everybody ignores them.

Homosexuals: Self-explanatory.
>>
>>133627596
I'm just nitpicking your rebuttal anon.
>>
>>133627563
they wont revert into being virgins again. we need to make sure the next generation doesnt get fucked up
>>
>>133627583
>None of us want to sleep around
Read the thread nigger.

>, the father will be unsure whether the child is his or not, and if it is not, then he is wasting his resources on one who is not his. Also, no man wants to marry a whore and have kids with it. They want to marry a young girl who's had fewer than one or two partners.
More bias
When a woman sleeps around she brings 1 unwanted child into the world every so often, when a man sleeps around he brings MANY unwanted children into the world. Its infinitely worse for men to sleep around than women, but NEITHER OF THEM SHOULD DO IT.
>>
>>133617599
>Muh chemicals
Laughing at a joke releases MUH CHEMICALS so you better enjoy being high on your body drugs you queer. Go have sex and grow up
>>
>Implying women are disgusting biological monstrosities that not only tear apart families but the very fabric of nations as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3ggyw3/woman_marries_millionaire_husband_after_he/
>>
File: GW463H328.png (98KB, 453x328px) Image search: [Google]
GW463H328.png
98KB, 453x328px
>>133606088
i don't care about this thread but i just wanted to remind you all that exponential growth is just a meme. sigmoidal growth is what you find in real life
>>
>>133621934

You're a stupid fucking cuck if you honestly believe a prenup is the silver bullet that saves everything. News flash faggot: if it was, there wouldn't be a problem now. There are many ways for women to get around it, and the courts will often side with the mother if a child is involved.
>>
>>133627837
>Read the thread nigger.

These guys are torn between wanting to be sexual degenerates in response to modern female degeneracy and wanting to return to conservative man/wife values.

kys
>>
>>133627583
>Also, no man wants to marry a whore and have kids with it.

Biologically that's totally sound. Sneaky Males are 100% a valid approach to procreation.

You basically sound like an idiot.
>>
File: 84648363636.png (779KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
84648363636.png
779KB, 900x762px
>>133628104
I used to stick up for Ireland. Not any longer.

kys promptly
>>
>>133628104

Not the same. In fact, the aversion to whores is precisely to prevent getting cucked by sneaky males
>>
>>133627971
>These guys are torn
Lol they arent' torn, they are degenerate beta men who are bitter for being rejected and wish to do the same thing to women in retaliation. There is very little logic to most of the posts in these threads, its just lashing out, giving up, shilling for (((them))), etc etc.
>>
until I am living off my own land and making myself right with God, escaping the dept ridden slavery my mother threw me into, away from college, away from the tyranny of the banks I don't want to see another one of these fucking threads again. you whores had your share with my family name. leave us alone.
>>
>>133627735
Not really.

>OP: Given X how do we solve?
>Anon: Well given X solve with Y
>Me: Y doesn't logically solve X though...
>You: *snicker* but why even X at all? *Snicker*

Do you see how dumb that is?
>>
>>133628258
>degenerate beta men

>they are degenerate beta men who are bitter for being rejected and wish to do the same thing to women in retaliation

Why shouldn't they?

This labeling of alpha/beta really needs to go though
>>
>>133628256
Why comment if you've no idea what a sneaky male is?
>>
File: 1498234107357.jpg (40KB, 785x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498234107357.jpg
40KB, 785x620px
>>133628489
kys promptly. that shouldn't be a problem once you run out of potatoes again
>>
>>133628258

If you had zero chance of living a normal life with a wife and children because your forefathers abandoned the institution of marriage in favor of female suffrage, you would be bitter to.

MGTOW was mostly started by men who WERE married and got FUCKED. Its sustained by younger men realizing that those guys are right
>>
>>133628484
>Why shouldn't they?
They should just kill themselves desu. If they are that beta they cant attract a mate in the current year, when women are sluttier and have lower standards than they have EVER in the history of man, then they dont deserve to live.
>>
>>133628358
Again, it looks like I wasn't clear enough.
You asserted that it was wrong to bully women as a solution to the problem because it's a problem with men.

I dispute that assertion that the problem is only men's since it's interaction we're talking about.
>>
File: 1498402789549.jpg (44KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1498402789549.jpg
44KB, 500x329px
>>133628589
>If they are that beta they cant attract a mate in the current year, when women are sluttier and have lower standards than they have EVER in the history of man, then they dont deserve to live.

You've missed the point entirely.
>>
>>133628489

Are you retarded? Sneaky males mate with females while the dominant male (her husband in monogamous relationships) is away.

Sneaky male is the mailmain banging your wife while you're at work. The biologically driven AVERSION to whores is to prevent men from marrying whores and getting cucked by sneaky males
>>
Woe be unto any man who dares cross paths with a woman.
>>
>>133628484
That's a great distillation of the problem.

This MGTOW thing is a childish way of dealing with being rejected by women.

>If I can't win at this game I just won't play at all. That'll show them.

That's the real problem. Is it condones and reinforces a problem solving methodology for men that is centered around d avoiding problems rather than overcoming them and that sort of ideology can creep into the way a man deals with all his problems.
>>
>>133628589
It's not sex they are denied, it's having a family. MGTOW is about "why can't I have a family, why must I only have whores to fuck"
>>
>>133628587
>MGTOW was mostly started by men who WERE married and got FUCKED
Then dont marry gold digging whores. Its called personal responsibility, get to know women for a while before even considering marriage to make sure you fully understand their true character. You have no one to blame but yourselves for being so thirsty
>>
>>133628589
For example. I'm a pretty handsome dude. I've sat on my ass for the past seven years doing absolutely nothing with my life, because there is no point. Women act retarded if you tell them why you refuse to date women. It doesn't register with them because there are plenty of other males for them to fuck.

That is the problem. It is ruining society. It's not that these mother fuckers can't get laid.
>>
>>133628845
>This MGTOW thing is a childish way of dealing with being rejected by women.

MGTOW originated with men who were divorced and fucked by the judicial system. "Muh virgins" is not a valid argument
>>
>>133628845
YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS I SWEAR TO TO FUCK

YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT SOCIOLOGY OR MODERN CULTURE

KYS
>>
People would like so bad for me to have a child with them. But my whore mother slept around and had all the kids for me.
>>
>>133628846
>"why can't I have a family
>reeeee why cant i have a family i deserve one look at how awesome i am. I am completely entitled to a family and a loving wife
Not how it works nigger. Most of the men complaining are bottom of the barrel beta cuckolds who DO NOT DESERVE a loving family and they need to accept reality. If they want one then thats what self improve is for.

>>133628924
>I'm a pretty handsome dude.
Nice larping
>>
>>133628918
>Then dont marry gold digging whores.

There AREN'T any dude. Thats the entire point. Okay, maybe there is 1 in 100 but not every man can have her. Statistically, 80% of millenial women are unmarried at 25 years old

ECCLESIASTES 7

25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:

28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
>>
>>133620454
>but some dudes that went MGTOWN just for some time (hopefully the majority) will have better relationships in the future, since they started to see more clearly, and in return they will improve their partners as well

...ah...no.

Why the fuck would someone who went MGTOW because women are shitty revert? Are women suddenly going to become less shitty? Have the gynocentric laws been changed and all the gynocentric judges sacked?

Sorry, you're living in a fantasy if you genuinely believe this.
>>
>>133628748
If she's labeled as a whore, the males aren't sneaky. That's the whole point, idiot.

Whores are known to sleep with other men and the Sneaky Male is a solution to this problem. You find good virtuous women that only ever officially bang the pack leader and then you slide in when he's asleep. Sneaky males avoid "whores" as well.

Though in the end, plenty of mammals care nothing for promiscuous females. It's "make sure she's pregnant by you first, then she can fuck whoever she wants" is literally the most prevalent behavior in the animal kingdom.
>>
>>133629214
Why is this a thing now, heh? Why is there no historical precedent for this? Why should today's men have it so much harder than their forefathers?
>>
>>133629214
>Nice larping

Not LARPing. I've had multiple married women in their 20s ask me to fuck them. That's when I gave up on life. It doesn't work. Those types of people are destroying it.
>>
And lastly, sleeping around with random people using birth control means that you're just wasting effort. You're not reproducing. Just jerk off and be done with it. No need to waste money on dating women who don't want to have kids.

They'd rather pursue their unrealistic dream guy until they hit their 30s and then kill themselves.
>>
>>133618591

>THE BIG SCURRY WOMENZ CAN ACTUALLY TAKE AWAY OUR KIDS IF WE ARE SHITTY ABUSIVE HUSBANDS

Also, if you're a loving, hard working husband. Basically, she can take your kids and half of your money away if she feels like it. There are no demands imposed on her as a wife and mother to keep the family healthy.

Positioning on the guillotine that is modern marriage isn't strength. It's stupidity, and it's also cowardice if you do it because you're scared of being mocked by a bunch of misanthropes. This demonization of men and effort to relieve women of anything resembling responsibility in a marriage needs to end.
>>
>>133628952
That's not the stance most of the posts in this thread have taken but even then:
>My marriage didn't work so I'm gonna give up and just not even try to find a wife again.

It's the same fucking problem.
>>
>>133629256
>There AREN'T any dude
Im not sure if this is just trolling or you are just so bitter and jaded you unironically fell for /pol/ propganda. Im poor as fuck and my gf makes way more than i do, I can guarantee there are women out there who are not gold diggers. Stop going for tinder sluts, if you don't know how to meet decent women its no ones fault but yours. Personal
Responsibility

If you really wanted to meet decent women then you would figure it out. Its most likely that you HAVE met some, but after they rejected your beta ass you are just too bitter to understand you were the problem and not them.
>>
>>133629640
>rejected your beta ass

Translation: men with standards who would make the best dads
>>
>>133629426
>Why should today's men have it so much harder than their forefathers?
Because their forefathers built a society that enabled them to be spoiled as fuck and just do whatever they wanted to/with women with 0 consequence?

>>133629441
>Not LARPing
Post a pic with a timestamp or kys honestly.
>>133629614
>Basically, she can take your kids and half of your money away if she feels like it.
Then dont date/marry women who would do this. Problem solved.
>>
>>133629738
>t. low test beta male cuckold who unironically thinks he would make a good dad when he would most likely let the woman walk all over him and allow degenerate cuckolding behavior to take place
I honestly have not laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you
>>
>>133629031
If I can get a chick to fuck me and stay with me and I can raise a child with her, then I know much more about sociology and modern culture than an MGTOW
>>
>>133629849
>Post a pic with a timestamp or kys honestly.

Why should I do that?

>>133630049

You desperately need to kill yourself
>>
>>133621358
>It all comes down to the concept of gender equality, the belief that gender equality in itself is a good thing. In reality it's not because equality is shit and has no value on its own.

But what is being demanded by the feminazis is not equality, but rather female privilege without responsibility.

Fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.