[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQX wfZ8S9Qk Hello friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 34f2.png (13KB, 432x540px) Image search: [Google]
34f2.png
13KB, 432x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXwfZ8S9Qk

Hello friends of /pol/, I am here with information that you werent supposed to ever know, I am going to give details and locations of black operations, by doing this I am a marked man for life and thats fine I can live with it, what you do with this information is up to you and I trust that you will spread this like wildfire.

I will be answering whatever questions you might have, what I dont know I will simply state that I dont know.

First I will tell you a bit about myself, I worked for them most of my life, im currently 30 years old but ive been running black ops since I was 16, you see its not like in the movies, in the world of shadow goverments they dont care about age, they care about potential and abilities (both physical and mental).

The image I posted is a drawing of our "patch", of course we never wore one officially but our team decided on that just to have something in case shit hit the fan and we needed to recognize each other (guess its one of those times).
>>
????
>>
keeps flagging my questions as spam
>>
What's your full name, address and social security number?
>>
>>133604488
I was "recruited" at a very young age (possibly8-9), I still have some gaps in my memory from that time.

Before I continue for you to fully understand what im about to tell you, you need to know that magic and religion is not only very important to thsese people, they were brought up like that, just like you may believe in Christmas and wrap gifts these people believe in doing WHATEVER it takes to make contact with higher knowledge and be gods themselves.

Im getting sidetracked here, there are so many things that I need to tell you, ok I guess I will tell you what you already seem to suspect, YES the shadow goverment has achieved time travel and dimension travel (to a degree), they clone people (mostly celebrities), they experiment on people (crossbreed,etc) in underground bases, they've been doing it since the 40s.
>>
how were you originally employed and what for?>
>>
I was trained in "the farm" from age 9-16, many of the things you see in movies and tv are actually real, even video games, I dont know if many of you played the original Splinter Cell, you might remember the training level....that place exists, also the movie The Recruit with Colin Farrel shows also real things and training exercises.

I dont want to say im "Jason Bourne" because it sounds stupid I know but the reality is that I had Delta programming done on me, I dont call myself super soldier simply because I do not consider myself a soldier anymore and I serve no master.
>>
>>133605209
why is ur logo so badly drawn m8?
>>
>>133604488
>>133604675
>>133604702
>>133604821
>>133604939
>>133605034
>>133605209
>>133606333

are you a dildo fuckhead?

answer ASAP
>>
>>133606772
shit tier larp OP?
>>
>>133604488
> its not like in the movies
>>133605209
>many of the things you see in movies and tv are actually real, even video games
>>
Tell me about the Temple Ov Blood OP
>>
File: 1497233872743.jpg (100KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497233872743.jpg
100KB, 792x792px
>>133604488
>>133604939
>>133605209
>I've been running black ops since I was 16
>you see its not like the movies
>yes the shadow government has achieved time travel and dimension travel, they close people, they experiment on people in undeground bases
>many of the things you see in the movies and tv are actually real, even video games
>the training level place from the original Splinter Cell exists
>The Recruit with Colin Farrel shows are also real things and training exercises
>I dont wat to say i'm "Jason Bourne"
>but I had Delta programming done on me and i'm pretty much a super soldier.

Sorry, but you sound like a larper who has no imagination.
>>
>>133604488
>Seal of Solomon
Your patch is jewy as shit mang.
>>
hey larper;

so what can you tell us about the jews?
what specific operations can you tell us about?
how many confirmed kills?
tell your best story
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.