[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that westeners are niggers and slavs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: nnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (101KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
101KB, 640x349px
When did you realize that westeners are niggers and slavs are the masterrace?
>>
>>133598748
Shut up asian shitskin
You live on the other end of the continent and you still got influenced by the saudis
like the westeners
>>
rJ2S7Trq
>>
>>133598540
The slavs I know are either degenerate druggies or beta cucks
>>
>>133599059
The Americans everyone knows get cucked by Israel
>>
>>133599059
Maybe because you live in the Great Satan.
>>
>>133598540
>Catholicucks and Orthodogs
>The masterrace
Go suck on a Khazar tit, slavemutt.
>>
>>133599272
Stop runing europe you nordnigger
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
>>133598540
>Masterrace
>Slav
Pick one

Westeners are pretty shit tho agreed
>>
>>133598540
Agree slavic comrades are the best comrades against those capitalist pigs
>>
>>133599480
Then stop trying to pass it off as yours.
>>
About a year ago
>>
>>133600164
Slavs save the continent you destroy europe
>>
Never elevate niggers to the level of humans
>>
We will squat again on reichstag and for first time on eiffel tower
>>
>>133601685
Agree westeners are absolute apes
>>
>slavs
>human
>>
File: Laughing overdrive.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing overdrive.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>133598540
Then why do they drop dead at a 10:1 Ratio whenever we visit ?
>>
>>133598540
Stop this; I'm Mediterranean and I love my people as much as I love the Slavs. We both have flaws, we both have our gifts.
>>
You can shit on us Slavs all you want for our poor nations, but at least we didn't let hordes of shitskins into our land, neither did we let them wipe out our cultures and rape our women like they're doing in the West. The moment the EU tried that with us, Poland gave them a big middle finger.

I'll happily drink my kompot and watch my grand children play in the garden while you beta cucks have to go prep your Mohamedian bulls for your wife the third time in a night.
>>
>>133601685
>>133601906
>westerners
>not animals
if you were not animals, muslims would not like to fuck you in the ass
>>
File: russian soldier.png (100KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
russian soldier.png
100KB, 273x185px
>>133602298
>>
>>133602030
Then why did we cuck half of your country into becoming cesspit for niggers and arabs?
>>
>>133602382
Polak knows what's best for the continent
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.