[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful.
>>
>>133578008
t. reddit
>>
File: atlasshrugged.png (905KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
atlasshrugged.png
905KB, 755x768px
the fuck
>>
>>133578008
>We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors
When the rule of law fails your ethnic neighbors will take your life, whitey
>>
>we won't let them take our slaves again!
>>
>>133578008
>We got guns
About time.
>We're going to be nosy cunts and violate the law with them
Boo.
>Admitting that you're going to behave as a terrorist by attacking police and ICE agents
>"It's a defensive fight, I'm the good guy!"
Every time.
>I wake up crying every day over someone else's troubles
Sucks to be you.

Advice, stick to your cheese making. I need something to go with all this WIIIIINE
>>
>>133578274
>your ethnic neighbors will take your life

and their guns!
>>
yes we all remember this reddit post.
>>
>>133578008
ever hear of financing....layaway
>>
>>133578008
can't afford a firearm so you sell your wedding rings? Maybe be a little more practical with your money if all you have of value is the symbol of your union. I mean.. how will you be able to afford ammo to train if you have to go right to selling wedding rings for the weapons?
>>
>>133578715
Well, I give a quarter of my salary to the minorities in my neighborhood to account for my white privilege.
>>
>>133578008
lefties actually believe they'e living in some movie they have to be the hero in
>>
>>133578008
Jesus was a carpenter, yet he ended up being the one getting nails pounded through him. I'm just saying, life is full of twists and turns, if the son of god can end up in that position what chance do you think you have of controlling your destiny? You just have to go where life takes you and follow the teachings of Christ.
Please don't shoot anybody. Amen, brother.
>>
>>133578008
WE DONT GIVE A FUCK
E

D
O
N
T

G
I
V
E

A

F
U
C
K

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E
>>
>>133578008
good on you for owning and training with firearms. its every American's right
>>
none of you autists recognize this pasta. Sad.
>>
>>133580346
There's at least two people who posted before you that do.
>>
>>133578008
Jew shill and faggot husband will get rope first. No question. Then the coloreds.
>>
>>133578008
this is b8 and you're all niggers
>>
File: 1398911436304.jpg (80KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
1398911436304.jpg
80KB, 760x427px
>>133578008

That's nice sweety.

The rest of us have been arming and training ourselves before you were born.

Enjoy the larping, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.