[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A lot of the media seem to be saying I’m against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0101.jpg (204KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
204KB, 1000x600px
>"A lot of the media seem to be saying I’m against black people, That’s absolutely fucking ridiculous! Do they not know I’m half-black? Yeah! I’m half-black from the belly button down. And just to show that that’s squashed, here’s a little present for my beautiful, black female fans." *Makes fucking gestures*

What did he mean by this?

https://youtu.be/1dcMUNwBA18
>>
>irish
>white
>>
>>133576298
We had this thread like 4 times already, faggot.

He's trying to say he has a big dick, and if you don't understand that, you're a tard.
>>
This while fight is orchestrated by (them) to push the Jew agenda that blacks are superior. Conor is gonna talk all this stuff then in the ring they're gonna have Floyd humiliate him and make gestures and all that shit. It's all fake and it's all being pushed because it's part of the Jew agenda to push the idea that whites are inferior and you're all brainwashed Jew puppets for not realizing it
>>
>>133576298
WWF does a better job faking it.
>>
>>133576734
and what happens if the potatonigger wins?
>>
did these niggers fight yet i'm tired of hearing about it
>>
>>133576734
lol tin foil hat
its just a shitty fight to make moneys
>>
>>133576298
He's not black but he is a potato nigger so it's not like he's wrong
>implying I don't want to see the nigger squash this potatos tots
>>
>>133576994
biggest rematch of all time. Maybe even does more buys than the Pac fight. Floyd might be tempted to damage his perfect record and take a dive for that opportunity
>>
>>133576298

>fight gets cancelled due to muh racism

it would be poetry
>>
>>133576994
...the Fenris wolf devours the sun and Kali Yuga rips all our heads off and drinks our gushing blood, I guess? Because the potato nigger winning is so unlikely it'd basically be an omen of the end times.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.