[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mormons didn't let black hold the priesthood until the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: book-of-mormon.jpg (116KB, 944x993px) Image search: [Google]
book-of-mormon.jpg
116KB, 944x993px
>Mormons didn't let black hold the priesthood until the 70s
>They also don't let kids with gay parents get baptised until they say their parents are wrong
>don't get any funds from (((bankers))) all from members of there own church
How is your cucked religions going for all of you
>>
>>133575099
>GOP flag
>Green texts
>Writes normally after green texting
>Posts on 4chan
>Attaches a picture
>>
>>133575360
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>133575487
>A fucking............whatever that flag is
>>
>>133575661
a fucking fasces you syrupnigger
>>
File: GAY MORMONS.png (23KB, 818x115px) Image search: [Google]
GAY MORMONS.png
23KB, 818x115px
>be ex-mormon
>want to go back to church
>it's filled with gays, blacks, and whatever else they can stuff in there
>do 180 walk away
>read psychology and listen to metal instead
>>
>>133575970
Oh ok thanks - that triggered me to want to read about the topic. Good shit.
>>
>>133576206 of course you do you live in one of the most liberal places in the world move too Utah or southern idaho those are where the real Mormons are
>>
>>133576748
Oh ok, I was wondering.

You guys love to recruit on /pol/ but I think you are full of shit and liberal as fuck considering I grew up mormon. But perhaps you are right... But then why are mormon temples all across the world recruiting "shitskins".
>>
>>133575099
>got their bible from a rock in a hat
>hemorrhaging members because everyone is finding out how fake Mormon shit is.
>have to replace them with third worlders who can't internet
>>
>>133576906
Jesus we are more cucked then I thought we were
>>
>>133575099
You forgot
>think dinosaurs didn't exist
>>
>>133577326
Yes, it's a good philosophy but most mormons hardly obey the word of wisdom, which is basically the only good thing, that and getting married young.
>>
Mormonism was based, branching out instead of breeding was their downfall.
>>
File: 1499673321382.jpg (40KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499673321382.jpg
40KB, 720x576px
Exgirlfriend of mine went nuts and became Mormon. Went on a "mission" to Bakersfield for 1.5 years. Came back and married some spic she knew for 8 months.

>mfw she took his last name and within 8 months was hyphenating with her maiden name and now only uses her maiden name on her LinkdIn

Hopefully I'll get a mean blowie after impending divorce then I can toss her aside again.
>>
>>133575099
Jesus in Space! (Tm) is not real Christianity. Mormons are in need of a Crusade.
>>
File: 087-087-brother-joseph-full.jpg (907KB, 1632x2200px) Image search: [Google]
087-087-brother-joseph-full.jpg
907KB, 1632x2200px
I've got the tablets
>>
Mormons need to go full fash during the next huge ass war. If they started killing off shitskins and non-believers I would probably rejoin. But I don't see a point right now, since I'm more mormon that most mormons already.
>>
>>133575099
Im glad I left this church but I wont deny I had some of my best times there.

>Be 21
>go to an FHE event at a single ward.
>25 year old RM autist brings in an 18 year old girl who just returned home from BYU.
>Cuck him into oblivion and take her home that night.
>On the way home, decide to stop get ice cream and eat it at a nearby park
>I lead her to an abandoned shack in the back part after I find out she is really into me.
>had the best sex of my life to that point
>take her home and call it a night.

The best part of it is that her dad is the bishop of the family ward I was originally converted into.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.