[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/tards say "Japan does not need immigrants"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1438041793948.png (113KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1438041793948.png
113KB, 399x536px
>/pol/tards say "Japan does not need immigrants"
>IMF, United nations, World bank, OECD and many famous economists say "Japan needs immigrants"

so which one is trustworthy? /pol/tards or elite?
>>
japan only lets in 2 legal immigrants a year america lets in 1 million legal immigrants a year plus 2 million illegal immigrants, Japan birthrates are at zero no ones getting laid becuase of otaku and neet lifestyle destroying masculnity.
>>
the "aging population" argument is just a ponzi scheme. so we need to import 100 young people to take care of the 90 old people? and then what? just keep importing more and more to take care of the ever growing population of elderly? lol how do people not see its a straight up ponzi scheme
>>
>>133569852
You answer your own questions. Also sage for being a retard.
>>
>>133570091
its not really that its that its expensive to be in
a relation ship of any kind over there.
hell any where its starting to happen in the US.
on one wants to knock up some bitch thats just going to take your stuff later.
>>
>>133569852
Nip, you know the answer. Pol is always right.
>>
>>133569852
Go home, English teacher. White piggu go home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
11KB, 237x213px
>>133569852
>Sigh.jpg
Follow me sir.
>>
>>133570091
the women are more problematic there... the standards are unreal and most of them will just pursue career whiteout ever forming a family
>>
>>133569852
well that depends on the goals of the person making the claim:
/pol/ says Japan doesn't need immigrants because it suits our goals to have a homogenous ethnostate with almost no crime to use as an example.

The IMF says Japan needs immgrants because it suits their goals, but why do you assume the goals of IMF allign with the goals of the Japanese people?
>>
>>133569852
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
Now, I don't consider governments/elites to possess absolute power, but they are as close as it gets, and at a time like this, when we're seeing the world at a scale like this... dangerous.
>>
>>133569852
Immigration to japan should be limited to east asians only.
>>
File: 1443534374575.jpg (85KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1443534374575.jpg
85KB, 625x416px
>>133569852
I am glad they don't let you guys off the base.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.