[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, first, excuse my really poor english. As you can see,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 44

File: immigrants.jpg (50KB, 471x323px) Image search: [Google]
immigrants.jpg
50KB, 471x323px
Hello, first, excuse my really poor english. As you can see, it isn't my first langage. I'm here to testify about how France went to shit in a few years, and how the situation is becoming really concerning.

So, I'm a young lady that turned 18 recently. Born in Brittany ( western France ), I'm 100% french, I don't have any other origins. I love my country. My grandfathers, great-grandfathers and so on, have made war, protected my land and served it. And I'm proud of them. They fought with the allies ; Brittains, Russians, and Americans, and I'll never be enough grateful towards them. They're like my brothers to me. Thank you so much.

SO. Yeah. I left Brittain ( Brest ) and moved to Paris with my parents, my two older brothers and my older sister. I was only 3. To be honest, I really enjoyed growing up here. My childhood was good. Loving parents, protective brothers, a supportive sister. Dogs, cats, fishes, little animals ... Was a really good and polite kid, good grades, shit like that. Long story short, it was the perfect childhood, I was the perfect kid, in the perfect atheist french family.

But when I started to grow up, around 12, started to look more like a woman than a kid, that my tits showed up n all this shit, things became quite ... Annoying. But I guess it was still fine. Some weirdos from time to time, nothing agressive, but still pretty scary for the little 12 year old kiddo that I was.

Its when I turned 15-16 ( 2-3 years ago, when the immigration started to being felt ) that it became quite dangerous for me to go outside alone in some areas, even in the afternoon.

Guys, I swear I'm not making up anything. You need to trust me for the rest of the story. And I'm not lying when I say that never EVER, not ONCE, a white or asiatic man, harassed me. Not a single time.

So, turned 16. Looking like 20-22. I'm not wearing any sexy clothes, I don't have a single pair of high heels. All I wear is Dr.Martens or Vans. (PART1)
>>
stupid blog post and r*ddit spacing
fucking frogs
>>
post tits + timestamp or gtfo, frog.
>>
File: 1498958393874.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1498958393874.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>>133567267
cool blog post
>>
File: france.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
Rarely wear dresses or tank top, only on summer when its too hot. I mostly wear jeans, bands shirts, hoodies, stuff like that. Put a bit of makeup, not too much. Taking care of myself but I wasn't that feminine, desu.

So yeah, first shocking event : Took the subway once, in winter, around 8pm. I was alone on the subway platform. I was almost 16. A dude came out of nowhere and he was creeping me tf out desu, like, staring at me, heavy breathing n shit. I wanted to leave at this point but I couldn't, as the exit was just behind him.

He finally jumped on me and fucking ripped out my shirt. Then, 2 other guys arrived as they heard me screaming. I thought it was help or some shit. Nope, 2 more weirdos, friends of the dude. They pushed me over the wall and strangled me as I could not scream. I really thought I was about to die. They were screaming in my face but I couldn't understand as it was arabic. They were migrants.

Fortunately, 3 plainclothes cops arrived, they were really my heroes, I still can't realize how lucky I am. The subway was fucking empty, no one could've helped me but them.

One stayed with me and gived me his jacket to cover me up, as the two others were running after the weirdos.

I was fucking 15. From there, agressions were more and more often. I had to quit school because I was too scared to use the subway or walk alone in the streets where I used to feel so safe and happy.

(PART2)
>>
File: islam3.jpg (100KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
islam3.jpg
100KB, 600x379px
Second traumatic event : Was 16 this time. Going to my ( ex now ) boyfriend's home, in the Val Fourré ( pic related ... ). I was in the train, listening to the famous White Album by the Beatles, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was fucking happy and excited, just chilling, alone in the train.

At a stop, 4 guys ( 3 arab - 1 black ) jumped into the train, I think they were drunk. The wagon was empty but they sat in front of me, talked a bit. At first they were "nice", even if I was feeling anxious as hell. But then they started to joke about rape n shit. (PART 2)
I usually love dark, black humor, I don't mind rape jokes n shit, but it made me fucking uncomfortable regarding to the situation. They started to sit now next to me, touching my legs and stuff. I texted my boyfriend, because I was arriving to his train station, and told him about the situation. I would point out the fact that they weren't speaking french very well and they told me they arrived in France by "boat" 2 years ago, that they lived in the street n shit. Uhm, yeah.

(PART3)
>>
File: jeanne.jpg (180KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne.jpg
180KB, 1024x682px
When I got off the train, the dudes followed me. I ran until I saw my boyfriend with his 4 brothers ( he was Russian btw, tall, blond, grey eyes, not a nigg ). He pushed me behind his back and started to treat the migrants, they ran off as soon as they saw my bf was a fucking russian psychopath lmao

Third traumatic event : Was at the swimming pool with my bestie. This was 4 months ago. We went outside in the afternoon, had some mojitos, bought swimsuits and then went to the swimming pool. There was a kind of party over there and a lot of strangers ( we learned after that they were from a migrants shelter, that this was a kind of trip financed by an association n stuff ). They were maybe 30. No womens, no childrens. We first wanted to leave but we were like "oh well, we paid !". Not even 15 minuts after we got into the water, shit started.

Some other girls of the swimming pool ( some were like 11-12 ) started to leave, some were even crying I still don't know what happened to them. We heard stuff like they showed their dicks, asked young girls to touch them and stuff. Me and my friend decided to leave as they were starting to being quite close to us. Some wanted to talk with us ( while fucking staring like dogs to us, I mean, at least be discreet guys ), but we couldn't understand their "french".

So we left and went to our cabana where we left our clothes earlier. As we were dressing up, we heard whispers, and oh, hey, thats 5 grown ass man watching us over the cabana. (PART 4)
>>
File: HolyDuty.jpg (294KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
HolyDuty.jpg
294KB, 1000x625px
>>133567349
Goddamn you to hell you nigger leaf. I hate your fucking rat-faced cum-choked race so much I want you to live forever just so your suffering is endless you godless fucking faggot.

Go ahead fake-french-femanon, you may continue.
>>
File: migrants2.jpg (33KB, 403x267px) Image search: [Google]
migrants2.jpg
33KB, 403x267px
We were so pissed that as soon as we were dressed, we attacked one of the dude. We pushed him to the ground and shooted in his head, spitted on him n stuff. Other migrants didn't do shit. People called cops, we ended in the police station but the migrants ran away ( I don't even know why ) as soon as they saw the cops.

Fortunately we didn't get into too much trouble, as the cops were fucking cool with us ( desu they were even kind of supportive lmao ).

So yeah, this is 3 of my experience with the migrants. Of course a lot of other stuff happened, like treats, weirdos following me, dudes telling me to put a veil otherwise they would rape me an so on ...

I'm not taking the subway or the train alone anymore, even in the day, because we're at a point I can't go outside without thinking about being raped by a migrant. When I go out I usually get a lot of verbal aggression, disrespectful mans and shit like this.

And its never from a WHITE or an ASIATIC. I swear guys I'm really pissed about the situation here.

Please watch your sisters, your mothers, your womens, your daughters. Defend your lands. Don't let them go alone outside at night. You have to protect them as they aren't strong enough to do it.

We, womens, desperatly need you, mans, to protect us. Don't ever let feminists discourage you or make you think womans of your lands hates you, fuck with migrants and shit because thats not true. We love our European mans and we won't trade them for anything.

We're by your side. We need you.

Thanks for reading (PART4)
>>
File: 1498637798140.jpg (289KB, 934x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1498637798140.jpg
289KB, 934x1054px
>>133567765
>trump
Fucking zionist puppet. Go die for Israel.
>>
>>133567765

Thanks a lot, I'm glad someone is supportive around here, thank you so much
>>
>>133567690
>I saw my boyfriend with his 4 brothers ( he was Russian btw

you may as well fuck a nigger or an arab you harlot. Can you not find a French boy?
>>
File: insomnia.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
>>133567918
Sounds like the men you encountered knew a good thing when they saw it. Tits or get the fuck out, hun.
>>
>>133567267
Do you walk with someone while going out? I'm a bit worried since I'm moving to Europe soon and I want to avoid being sexually harassed since I'm a veil-less woman
>>
Reading this makes me want to kill every invader of France...
>>
>>133568290
>I'm a veil-less woman

Traps are men, anon. You are a M-A-N.
>>
>>133568459
If that's what it will take to avoid posting tits then so be it
>>
>>133568120
I like as much french as I like Russians, or Brittains or Americans. Well of course I prefer french because they're from my land, but I fell in love with a boy, and he was Russian, so yeah. My last boyfriend was french, I don't get where is the problem as they're our allies.
>>
>>133567774
>And shooted in his head
Wait, you killed one of them? (And by you I mean "one of your friends" mr FBI)
>>
>>133568290
Now I usually try to be with one of my brother, or at least my sisters. When I have to go outside I have a butterfly knife - and learned how to use it in case of anything happens to me - . Also learned Krav Maga since 2 years now. But yeah try to not go outside alone, depending where you go in Europe.

>>133568305
Ikr man, ikr ... Me too
>>
File: islam-beastiality.jpg (247KB, 762x486px) Image search: [Google]
islam-beastiality.jpg
247KB, 762x486px
>>133567774
God bless you anon, stay safe.

>>133568214
>>133568459
Begone goat-fucker
>>
>>133568828
No I mean with my foot, not with a gun even if I would've liked. Sorry, I'm still having troubles with english, my bad
>>
>>133568945
Thanks a lot, thats really nice, stay safe too kind anon
>>
>>133568882
A shame how things have deteriorated. I'll read up on self-defense laws
>>
>>133567774
if this is real fem-anon and you aren't a baguette larping, then you understand that getting rid of all of them is the only solution, they come from their majority shithole because it was unlivable and then come to out countries and bitch and complain until it becomes an unlivable shit hole too, sweden or germany will probably fall first
>>
>>133568974
Oh ok. Sadly the situation is so fucked up I actually think it was normal for girls to kill sandnigs in self defense lmao. But yeah, fucked up stories, it really conveys helplessness and shows how sandnigs only attack once a girl is completely alone and defenseless. Disgusting.
>>
We can't do anything if this multicultural "project" is being promoted by the state. Anyone who goes against it gets auto branded racist. These people are taking over and eventually they will be in the governments too, such as our nice faggot london mayor the muslim.
I don't see any hope of reversal, i might just leave somewhere else, like the USA, at least they have the constitution. If i have kids i don't want them growing up as a minority in their own country.
>>
>>133569231
I know right, things have went crazy so quickly, in like 3 years like what the hell is going on with my country ?

>>133569294
Yeah I know, I never wanted them in my country desu. I told them it would be a fucking mess. I'm going in the army next year. I wish I could do something but I feel so helpless, damn.

>>133569318
lmao yeah i feel you
Yeah the worst is that I'm never getting annoyed when I'm with my brother or my father or any man ... Even if they're many.

Crazy shit. They're even starting to say we should put a veil to avoid rape, here.
>>
>>133569669
the constitution helps, the government here will never change the 1st amendment and the second is still prevalent, your country is literally 1984 and doesn't realize, get out and come here before they don't even let you leave
>>
>>133567267
>moved to Paris
J'ai trouvé votre problème.

I understand that Paris was once a wonderful place for you, during your childhood. But it would be stupid to stay there, given the city's current condition.
Unless you are a banker or a businessman, someone who has something that ties them to the city and makes it so that they have to stay, you really ought to leave for a nicer, quieter part of the country.

Western governments have, over the past decades, done some hellishly stupid things, and society is willfully blind to these problems. "Normal" people will attack you for trying to bring them up. But, if left untreated, this problem will continue to get worse and worse until the point that it can't be ignored any longer, by the French government, by the EU (if it even still exists at that point), and by Western society as a whole.
At that point, there will be a "correction," and this problem will be dealt with. But until it is, you shouldn't be in a place like Paris. It's just not worth the hassle.

>There was a kind of party over there and a lot of strangers ( we learned after that they were from a migrants shelter, that this was a kind of trip financed by an association n stuff ).
I'd be interested to know more about this. What do you mean by "an association?" What is the nature of this group that's just bringing migrants around? Is it government-run or government-sponsored?
>>
>>133569669
I totally agree with you. I thought about moving to Poland, or maybe Russia, I don't know where do you have a nice life when you're white now.

But at the same time I feel like a shit to think about abandoning the lands my grandfather had fighted for.

I'm so fucking sad.
>>
>>133569747
leave when you can, the U.S. is only around 62% white right now, but you will never be arrested for hate speech when you say you don't want to drown in muslim cum, europe is becoming worse and worse everyday
>>
>>133567774
In the rare case this isn't a larp, that's pretty fucked m80.
>>
>>133569917
>>133569669
I wouldn't leave the country as that is simply surrendering.

But if you HAVE to move, I would suggest moving out of the cities. Cities are invader central.

Anyway, we're far from actually being taken over but goddamn if we aren't headed that way
>>
>>133567267
Bon courage pour survivre dans ce merdier que l'immigration a fait.
Moi je suis dans un petit village de campagne pas de nègres pas de bougnoules.
En espérant que la situation s'améliore!
>>
Jesus Christ, I hate how things have deteriorated in France. I'm Trying to learn the language. I am an admirer the poilu who fought in the Trenches in Le Première Guerre Mondiale. Those men and the Americans and French Resistance didn't sacrifice their lives to see France overrun by these uncivilized migrant scum. If Trump needs to send an American Legion to liberate France from these vermin I'll be the first on board.
>>
>>133567349
>>133567396
>>133567422
>>133568214
This is an actual example of the kind of people that we always say we're defending, who we say we're standing up for when the leftists and the progressives fail them, and this is how you react.
Get fucked.
>>
>>133569747
Always darkest before the dawn and all that. Stay safe and cheers
>>
>>133569917
don't feel like shit for abandoning ship, be angry that your leaders threw away your land and your future procured by your ancestors
>>
>>133568828
>>133568974
>And shooted in his head
>Wait, you killed one of them?
>No I mean with my foot

The word for "striking someone with your foot" is "kick." You kicked him.
>>
>>133570118
>bougnoules
This is the funniest term for niggers I've ever read.
>>
>>133569819
we're fucking coming, my american brothers. If things does not change, we'll come.

>>133569883
I know right, this isn't the Paris that I once loved anyway. I'm dreaming about going back to my beloved and green beautiful Brittany, idk. We'll see.

Nah its some independant association that helps migrants and raises funds for them, well I think so, I'm not sure, now that I'm thinking about it
>>
>>133570175
>saged and thread hidden

Salam Aleikum my brother!
>>
>>133567267
This sounds all interesting, but /pol/ isn't the best place to speak here, Mon ami français.

Perhaps we could parle somewhere else?
Do you have discord or email?
>>
>>133567267
I'm sorry if you're telling the truth but Fuck French women. You're the reason France, and honestly all western women for all of western society, is so fucked up.

I have a French female friend from an old gaming guild who is cucked beyond belief and the majority of French females are just like her.
>>
>>133570297
Bougnoules is for mudslims
For niggers it's bamboula or nègre
>>
File: parisia.jpg (75KB, 622x360px) Image search: [Google]
parisia.jpg
75KB, 622x360px
>>133567267
I love french girls. I lived in south of paris with my french gf last year. I hope you guys can get the situation under control because i would love to live in paris one day as i think if it were not for the blacks and migrants paris would probably be the best city on earth.
Which part of paris do you live in? When i was there North was very bad stalingrad and the surounding areas. The worst thing i ever seen was on new years eve around the eiffel tower. There were at least 20,000 people crowded in the area and i swear i seen maybe 3-4 white people in the whole area. I didnt even stay to watch the fire works because it was just depressing. Good luck to you little Gaul women. I hope France will rise again.
>>
>>133570313
Tu es sur le discord du FN?
>>
Wow, rare to see original content for once.
>>
>>133567349
>leaf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmOqPFyJPw
>>
File: 1468058911353.png (213KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468058911353.png
213KB, 360x360px
>>133567267
Back to JVC, la AW, ou bien tu peux timestamp tes nénés, c'est la règle ici
>>
>>133570359
>Perhaps we could parle somewhere else?
>Do you have discord or email?
S U B T L E
U
B
T
L
E

And it's "amie française," Leaf. Living with the Quebecois I would've thought that you would know that.
>>
>>133570634
>>133570313
No, Fuck that.

She'll come here and vote Democrat because "MUH FREE HEALTHCARE AND COLLEGE"

stop being white knight cucks and think for a second.

Who voted in those nigger Islamist refugees? French women.
>>
>>133570629
Thanks, I was using google translate.
>google image bamboula
>>
>>133570828
I don't live with qu*bec*is

You're going to make me hurl. YUCK
>>
>>133570828
Plus it should have also been parler, not parle.
I don't give a shit, I'm not a Canadien so I don't care
>>
>>133570926
>Who voted in those nigger Islamist refugees? French women.
Her grandmother's generation, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>133570313
What do your friends or brothers think? Are you currently in school? I'm not familiar with the education system in France. I really hope things can change. What do you think needs to change?
>>
>>133567468

Take your attention whoring over to r that happened... this reads worse than a twilight lemon blanket party fanfic.
>>
>>133570049
I thought about being au pair in USA to be honest, idk, depends if I'm going to french army or not, but I always have liked America

>>133570061
It isnt a larp my man, I swear. I wish it was tho. Yeah, I know right.

>>133570076
Yeah thats what I'm telling myself, like god damn, is it what my grandparents fought for ?

Yeah cities are crap now.

>>133570118
Je t'envie bien, mon frère français.
J'aimerai être à ta place, profite bien de ta tranquillité pour moi !

>>133570122
Thanks a lot for your devotion, my american brother. Les Poilus were the most awesome soldiers I ever heard of. Real mans. As much as americans, brits, russians and everyone who helped my country. Thank you so much.

>>133570143
Whatever, I'm not sure its even worth to consider them ...

>>133570148
Thanks a lot for the kindness, cheers, stay safe too anon

>>133570172
I wish I could make them fucking pay, its even worse because they're white and french too, they're supposed to be my brothers, but they're selling my country, they are the worse, even worse than migrants. Thats their fault.

>>133570292
Yeah, thanks, sorry for the mistake c:

>>133570297
Bougnoules is more for arabs than niggers haha, its pronounced "bounioule"
>>
>>133571047
Incorrect, you dumbass retard.

majority of young French women support niggers like Macron, who sucks refugee dick, or the other faggot who was a hardcore progressive.

No young French woman voted for Le Pen.

Fuck off
>>
>>133567765

How close are you to release anon?
>>
Can anyone translate from Arabic? I can't read the OP
>>
>>133567918

Still waiting for tits and time stamp. We have rules you know.
>>
>>133567267
My heart goes out to you, sweet lady. Hope things improve soon, for all of us.

How do other young French ladies feel about this whole migrant situation? Do they share similar feelings on the matter as you do?

I recall that the vast majority of younger people (under 35) voted for Le Pen. What is the general consensus about politics in France? Is it at all possible for the Right to emerge with strong support one day?
>>
>>133571225
>Macron, who sucks refugee dick
HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION WITHIN THE LAST WEEK.
How are you the ONLY person to have missed the daily "holy shit is Macron actually /ourguy/" threads?
>>
>>133567267
what i wouldn't give for a d8 dozer here... good thing i know how to run one. i feel this could come in handy someday soon.
>>
>>133571380
>vast majority of people under 35 voted for Le Pen.
Wrong
>>
>>133571211
>sorry for the mistake
It's not a mistake, it's a chance to learn new vocabulary.
I studied French in high school (lycée) and I remember how difficult it was for me, so whenever I can help someone else with a language I try to do so.
>>
>>133571393
He only made statements on why Africa was a shithole.

He still supports merkel and her refugee crusade, you dumb shit
>>
>>133570746
There's a discord server, for FN? No idea what
FN means, but you otta invite me because I got kicked out of the other way.
>>
>>133567774
>Don't ever let feminists discourage you or make you think womans of your lands hates you, fuck with migrants and shit because thats not true. We love our European mans and we won't trade them for anything.

This warms my heart. If more girls thought in this way the west would be a much better place.
Im sorry to read your situation and it really makes me feel worried for my Ex gf as she is only a small female...
>>
>>133571211
>I thought about being au pair in USA to be honest
This could work, it is popular with military families in my area where the parent(s) need somebody to look after their children.
>>
>>133571380
This nigga said sweet lady lmao
>>
>>133567267
Other than your overuse of commas and some mistakes with irregular verbs, your English isn't bad at all. But yeah, you should totally leave Paris.
>>
>>133570359
Of course, just send me your discord !

>>133570540
Why are you saying this ? I love my country so much, I'm antifeminist, and I never asked for immigration, I don't get why you say this

>>133570634
I was in the 16e arrondissement, near to Trocadero, now I moved near to Paris
Thanks a lot, you will always be welcome here, brother

>>133570746
Nope, mais ça peut m'intéresser

>>133570926
to be honest don't really like democrats but okay. And I didnt voted for anything, man, my mom and my sister voted Front National, womens dont want them in

>>133571085
No I'm not in school anymore now, I have graduated, now I'm having a year of vacation and after I'm going to the army OR I'm going to be au pair in another country
>>
>>133568120
This would be ideal of course but i dont have a HUge problem with some Europeans mixing. They are similar enough in character and biology for it not to cause such big an issue.
Small scale euromixing aint so bad
>>
>>133571534
>He still supports merkel and her refugee crusade
So you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>133567267
If you are really looking for a better alternate to France, try Quebec.
Quebec is full of liberal socialists, but it's about a very homogenous area. A few refugees came to Canada, but they aren't the hordes of African migrants that swarmed into Europe.
It's not perfect, but it's preferable.
>>
>>133567468
>I was fucking 15.
>I had to quit school because I was *too scared to use the subway*

>Was 16 this time.
>I was in the train

It's sad if this is all true, and I know it could be, but get your story straight. You quit school, a major step, because trains then you ride on one just a few months later.
>>
>>133567267
Excuse me for this question but, are u fat or thick? (I'm serious about this)
>>
>>133571865
My discord is JamesW. Can't find it, I'll link it.
>>
>>133571865
>my two family members voted le pen, therefore women don't want them

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit. Post actual survey results of how the majority of French woman voted. This is why western society is failing. White women Fuck everything up, come running back, and you white knight faggots just gobble it up.

Sickening.
>>
>>133571086
shut the fuck up KIKE
>>
Bump

>>133570540
Fuck off
>>
>>133569747
>I wish I could do something but I feel so helpless, damn.

Just be a nice feminine female towards your fellow Europeans. Don't buy into all of the femanist bullshit. The western world treats females better than anywhere else. I would bet that 99% of males only want the best for their women.
>>
>>133571893
>"Africans should stop having so many children"

>"OH EM GEE GAIS, HE'S ONE OF US!! BASED MACRON

post evidence that he's overturn his stance on refugees.

I'll wait.
>>
Move to Russia, there giving away free land in Siberia. https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-05-10/russia-literally-giving-away-land-free
>>
>>133568595

I'd still like to see the tits.
>>
>>133567774
i'm not lifting a finger for any woman who defends these monsters, related or not.
>>
>>133569917
Move to a rural area of France. I stayed in the mountains near switzerland and it was so amazingly beautiful there. Epic nature and kind people. Best of all there were no fucking niggers in sight!
>>
>>133570359
Leaf got moves lol
>>
>>133571362
DESU the tits meme is pretty stale but seconded on the timestamp
>>
>>133571225
And I actually voted for Le Pen, I supported Trump, I don't want fucking immigration thats the point of my thread are you even reading ? Are you mentally special or something ?

>>133571380
Thanks a lot, my american bro. Tbh all my female friends and I voted for Le Pen. We can't deal with it anymore, we don't want immigration and we never wanted it.

This is a fucking disaster.

I don't think Le Pen will emerge someday due to retarded SJW here, but yeah, maybe someday ?

>>133571522
Yeah I feel you, feel free to ask if you have any questions about french ! Thanks a lot :)

>>133571677
We love you guys, we know you're suffering about immigration too, and those bitches who are selling their asses to the migrants, that really disgust me.

Take care of you and of your girls.

>>133571687
In which area do you live, anon ?

>>133571764
Thanks a lot, I'm trying to improve ! Oh, I can't wait.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-15-26-46.png (425KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-15-26-46.png
425KB, 540x960px
>>133571493
>living under a rock: the post

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/nearly-half-young-french-voters-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-french-election-2017-a7723291.html%3Famp

Maybe not technically the "vast majority", but a nearly half of young people did (44% Le Pen, 56% Macron), most of her young supporters being young women. Factor out all the young niggers and arabs who voted for Macron, and it is actually a probable safe majority of young French voters that backed Le Pen.
>>
>>133570313
You are welcome to Australia so long as you dont vote for leftist government and all that shit.
>>
>>133567267
come to New England, it's still safe here
>>
>>133572470
because you're gender fucked over western society and I'm not giving you the chance. You might have the power over these cucks but not me.

You French women made your bed. Now lie in it
>>
>>133571865
Your story gave me some much needed hope. I started working out recently and have become really protective of my 10yrs old niece. I don't let her go out alone with my mom anymore, I always insist on accompanying, because we have human traffickers here in California literally kidnapping white girls in broad daylight now. Stay safe and have hope because help is coming. "This is a movement" - DJT
>>
File: kike_cock_puppet_crematoria.jpg (150KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
kike_cock_puppet_crematoria.jpg
150KB, 695x900px
>>133567856
we know what must be done...
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>133572765
Jesus.
>>
>>133567267
Is this what them Pierres up in France do in their free time is pretend to be a girl and just honhonhon at all the replies
>>
>>133572487
Desu arabs are french now. Stop being racist.

In all seriousness, you can't say "living under the rock" when you were wrong.
You said vast majority, and it wasn't even a majority at all (less than half).
You realize that there are actually very few Arabs in proportion to white people? Even after all that's happened, most of the European countries are over 90% white. Obvious exception being Sweden, which is estimated to be less than 70% white.
>>
>>133572470
>In which area do you live, anon ?
Washington, there are a few bases around. Friend of mine is currently looking after the children of a single mother in Oak Harbor in exchange for money, room and board.
>>
File: professor_fenis.jpg (70KB, 515x666px) Image search: [Google]
professor_fenis.jpg
70KB, 515x666px
>>133567422
>no time stamp
>no tits
>no nada

veracity...
>>
>>133570926
Usually i would agree with you but i have seen the situation in paris (lived there for 6 months) and i have to sympathize with this girl. Also 90% of french girls i met were femanine and pleasant to be around, i know everyone says they are typical western bitches with all the crap that goes along with being a western female but honestly after dealing with Aussie girls my whole life just about any other western female is like a goddess by comparison.
>>
>>133567765
Isn't it a little ridiculous that a Native American is depicted as one of the "foreign hordes" in that picture? I'm not trying to get all SJW here, but there is no system of logic that can view a Native American as a foreigner.
>>
goddamit why was I born in this timeline
>>
>>133571958
Sorry I didn't make it clear enough, this is my mistake. I mean, I quited school for like 3 weeks, didn't knew "quiting school" meant like, forever

I was really traumatized after this

>>133571951
I have a friends who went over their for his studies and he's really enjoying it, I may go over there someday, who knows ?

>>133571961
lmao no, not at all, why ?

>>133572013
no prob i'll add you :)

>>133572041
I totally agree with you, but all the girls I know voted for Le Pen and a lot of girls just dont want them because they're starting to FINALLY understand that gang rape isnt that funny.

Otherwise yeah, french womens are kind of retarded, but I don't feel part of this shit or responsible of anything. Mens vote too.

>>133572176
I know, thats why I really love European mans, they're so important to me.

>>133572250
Seems a bit cold lmao but yeah I love Russia too !

>>133572335
And you're right, I hate them at least as much as you

>>133572409
Yeah I went to Geneve once and I saw those mountains, I know right, what a landscape !
>>
File: putin's_portent.jpg (309KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
putin's_portent.jpg
309KB, 1184x666px
>>133567690
>my boyfriend
>he was Russian btw, tall, blond, grey eyes, not a nigg

F.S.B. Tall Stories Division: CONFIRMED
>>
>>133572698
Youre not necessarily wrong, but shes only 18 dude, barely a legal adult. She hasnt done or voted for anything, or made any bed for herself, shes dealing with bullshit as a result of the politics of those 5-10+ years older than her as well as those of the fucking Boomers (Boomers had only 20% support for Le Pen).

Dont give her shit because of what some older, used-up Millenial sluts did. Blaming new generations for older generations fuck ups is literally a nigger tier mentality.
>>
The world is blowing up because no one respects the sacred laws of the land anymore.
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>133570143
Pretty sure these are the postmodernist commie shills who now infest this site.
>>
>>133567267
>Comes to /pol/
>Woman

Tits or get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1494626716230.png (305KB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494626716230.png
305KB, 848x432px
>>133573344
>only 18
>barely a legal adult
>implying Muhammad did something wrong
>>
>>133573269
Actually, scratch that idea about Quebec.
I forgot, there are Cajun areas in southern USA. You can go there, speak slightly different French because of the creole or whatever, and you won't have to deal with liberal faggots in Canada.
I hear Louisiana is a pretty big Cajun place.
>>
>>133567774

Hang in there French anon.

Sooner or later the "invited trash" will be removed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9yRuRsbEaQ
>>
>>133573240
>Fuck over society
>show vagina
>escape reproach

>repeat as needed
>>
>>133572868
canary in the coal mine sweden.
>>
>>133573261
I think that from time to time for all I know CERN fucked up the timeline so bad we all might b e in a constant state of timeline crossing.
>>
>>133572838
You can stop pretending to be one us now, kike. It's not working.
>>
Geez OP, reading this made me depressed. In america those shitskins would be fed some hot lead as soon as they twitched the wrong way.

Hope europe gets its shit together and starts up the gas chambers. Sounds like you need them.
>>
File: putin_chuckles_sovietly.jpg (69KB, 450x618px) Image search: [Google]
putin_chuckles_sovietly.jpg
69KB, 450x618px
>>133573485
>postmodernist commie shills who now infest this site
- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
- https://archive.is/EfoGL
>>
>>133572868
Were talking young people here, not all of France. There are a ton more niggers and arabs when compared against French people in younger generations (and no, a piece of paper and a passport does not make ethnically French).

Everything else you said is just grasping at straws. Judging by your flag youre probably a butthurt chink or poo in the loo.
>>
>>133572013
I cant find it :/

>>133572690
I promise I won't, fuck leftards

>>133572694
Oh is it ?

>>133572765
Thanks for the kind words my friend. Please be really careful with your niece and your mom. People are crazy.

>>133572964
Do you know how much is she paid and is she enjoying it ?
>>
>>133573269
Just got here and caught up on the whole thread. What's happening to you and countless other women in France and across Europe is horrifying, and the fact that your politicians don't seem to care what's happening to its own citizens is even worse. I'm honestly in shock the anti immigration movement in France isn't bigger. How does the media over immigration there, do they even mention the mass sexual assaults? What do the politicians have to say?

I hope things work out for you in the army, and if things don't work out you can always find a home in the states.
>>
>>133567267
My girlfriend is in France currently and experiencing exactly the same shit. Only Arabs pull shit like obnoxious catcalling, but it gets especially bad in Paris.
>>
>>133573797
Oh my, I now see my mistake that I have been fooled by Putin. JIDF, Shariablue, and the all of the various other organizations that shill here are not real. Clearly we are just pawns in Putin's grand chess game. Thank you, $0.02 has been deposited in your account.
>>
this is some terrible bait
>>
>>133573612
I feel your rage mate but whats the end game.. We are going to have to work with females sooner or later. They are in this shit with us. I Dont think they should have the kind of power they currently have in the west but we are ultimately a team.
A solution could be eventually to take the vote away from individuals and only allow 1 vote per land owning family. (or anyone serving in the military)
This allows only those with a true steak in the country to have a say and forces the politicians to pander to the family unit rather than the individual. It also aids in cohesiveness among families
>>
>>133573269
>lmao no, not at all, why ?

Here muzzies & nigs target mostly that type of women.
>>
>>133573785
I'm not. I first appreciated pol because they recognized that western women enabled all this shit.

But no, all they have to do is put on a shirt skirt, post a sob story, and say "OOPS WE DIDN'T WANT THIS" and you fags come running back immediately.

>kike
This is how I know you're new. I'm attacking the women who allow kikery and you call me a jew, just because you've seen it used as an insult
>>
File: tmp-imagen.jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-imagen.jpg
13KB, 200x300px
There something about this illiterate (bad at English) french girl that is really endearing.

So cute!!
>>
>>133573844
What's your discord?

>>133573819
Canada is 83% white, you fucking retard. That's over 30% more white than you, dumbass.
>>
>>133573997
yes, your shilling really is terrible. I am conflicted sometimes, should I point it out? Or should I just let them think it's great shilling, so they won't change tactics?
>>
>>133573748
Hahaha link me some interesting YT video on this shit man. Im in the mood to watch some crazy shit.
>>
>>133573844
>Do you know how much is she paid and is she enjoying it ?
I don't know her pay, but she is really enjoying it.
>>
>>133567774

You need to learn how to fight. Krav Maga. Learn to use anything you see around you as a weapon. Even a handful of dirt thrown in someone's face is effective.
>>
>>133574114
What does it feel like to know no one is listening to you, or cares what you think? Keep screaming about how you're the real oldfag all day, and somehow your opinion matters more.
>>
>>133573253
The faggots who made that game just wanted to portray True America in as evil of a way as possible
>>
>>133573844
Here's my name and my tag number.
JamesW#2902
>>
File: know_your_enemy.jpg (685KB, 774x2300px) Image search: [Google]
know_your_enemy.jpg
685KB, 774x2300px
>>133573987
>Clearly we are just pawns in Putin's grand chess game
дa... pretty much this.
>>
>>133571225
And no 43% of 18-25 years old voted Le Pen (i'm 21 i can confirm that the new generation is either far right or far left)
>>
>>133574261
Yet you fags keep responding because I DARE OFFEND MILADY.

God help us all.
>>
>>133574143
>cant read basic statistics
>calls other dumbasses

I thought you chinks were supposed to have higher IQ's?
>>
>>133574369
whole thread is full of virgins, like that guy
>>
>>133573985
Yeah this is common knowledge among young girls in paris. They were always complaining about it. Well most of them were, some stupid cunts were actually commending them on their "confidence"....
>>
>>133573279
lmao i'm crying

>>133573344
Thanks, I could have not said better

>>133573594
Sorry but isn't Louisiana infested by nigs ?

>>133573597
Thanks brother, I can't wait desu ...

>>133573789
I sometimes wish I was born American desu

Though you have a lot of serial killers over there, or is it a legend maybe ?
>>
>>133574365
>What is majority
57% still voted for more refugees. French women are Brown cock loving traitors
>>
File: Indian-IT-guy-hand-on-chin.jpg (224KB, 604x700px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-IT-guy-hand-on-chin.jpg
224KB, 604x700px
>>133567267
I just want to see your tits baby. My muslims friends are raping french maids but sadly I cannot do the same. SO pls post pics.
>>
>>133573844
there are a couple spots to avoid, but they're mostly clustered around Boston and you'll probably never find yourself in one of them anyways
if you can find a place in central MA you'll be in paradise compared to your current state
might be a bit less stuff to do, but it's still America here
also you'll sorta be surrounded by democrats, but they're mostly trendies, not genuine leftists
>>
>>133574114
NAWALT
>>
>>133567267

I'm from brittany too, you're cornered
Tits now !
>>
>>133574127
Agreed. French Females are my fav lol I need to go back there to get myself a wife.
>>
>>133574468
Only New Orleans. The nigs get all their gibs in big cities.
If your city starts with 1 and only has 5 digitis in the population, you will NOT see niggers.
>>
>>133574369
Do I really need to explain how you're raging against an entire gender for destroying Europe, and this idea is causing you to attack a perfectly good right wing lady? So she's condemned because the split with women is 70/30 or whatever it is? So you just condemn the right wing 30% too?

Do I really have to fucking explain how retarded you are?

>HRURRR I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS OR EXPERIENCES YOUR GENDER DESTROYED EUROPE
>LISTEN TO ME GUYS, I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING! I TOTALLY DIDN'T PICK UP THIS LINE AS A SHILL TACTIC

Fucking little queer, go back to /r9k/ and stop shitting up /pol/ with your autistic rage.
>>
>>133574369
>Women caused this
>All women are the same, so even this women who clearly isn't a lefty is a lefty
Meanwhile
>Cucknumales caused this
>"All men are NOT the same. I am not like those cucks" ~ you, 2017

Go hang yourself generalizing woman hating virgin
>>
>>133567918
kek

vive la france
>>
File: IMG_1973.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>133574468
Lmao yeah, in decades past there were quite a lot of serial killers. Not as many now, at least as far as the public knows that is. Worst case scenario you can always buy a gun and sleep easy.
>>
File: 1499519302463.png (327KB, 535x586px) Image search: [Google]
1499519302463.png
327KB, 535x586px
>>133574659
>99% are destroying everything but look at this one BASED woman, who says they want what we want! MAGA! BRING THE FRENCH WOMEN HERE
>>
File: kikecunt.jpg (189KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
kikecunt.jpg
189KB, 400x550px
>>133574143
Sorry man but Canada is my least favorite western country. I meet more retards from there than anywhere else.
>>
>>133574114
Like I said, youre not wrong. Not at all.

But shes only 18, an entirely new generation. Youre taking it out on the wrong person, Stop lumping her in with feminist, post-wall 30 year old Millenial cat ladies.
>>
>>133570143
Inb4 newfags dont get
>tits or gtfo
Or
>sharpie in pooper
>>
>>133574688
If only white men were allowed to vote, in almost all western societies, none of this would have happened. It's the complete opposite for the other gender.

Kill yourself
>>
>>133574554
>>133574929
>>
File: Jihad Story.jpg (400KB, 1581x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Jihad Story.jpg
400KB, 1581x1002px
>>133567774
>>
>>133574873
>99% of French women want migrants

LOL and yet you call me the virgin? Go play out your cuck fantasies somewhere else little Jew boy. You're clearly copying and pasting things you read on /r9k/. Too bad it's so transparent.
>>
>>133567267
>perfect atheist
fucking gaytheists
>>
File: laugh-05.jpg (45KB, 644x408px) Image search: [Google]
laugh-05.jpg
45KB, 644x408px
>>133575019
>YOU WANT TO STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF WESTERN SOCIETY, CAUSED MY WOMEN??

>WHAT ARE YOU, A JEW?
>>
>>133569669
You need to stay in your own countries and fight. If white people keep fleeing from one place to another eventually there won't be anywhere left at all. It has to stop and we need to hold Europe.
Fuck the state. You should be gearing up yourself and your family to fight and starting networks of people who are getting ready. Fuck trying to fight it with politics if the state is going to crush any opposition. It's going to have to be a full on citizen revolt. Stories like this need to be said over and over and get the native populations as angry as they SHOULD be in order to protect themselves. No more wallowing in first world decadence. It's time for war. We're not in an era of white prosperity. We're in a death spiral and we're being lazy/ignoring/saying it doesn't exist.
We need to wake up as many people as possible, as quickly as possible and stop "multicultural" momentum. We can't be afraid of getting locked up. You won't have a future so we need to put our fantasy futures on hold anyways...because they aren't going to materialize. White Men won't wake up in Europe until they realize they have NO future in Europe unless they fight back. So EVERY FUCKING DAY your mission should be convincing people who don't get it, and getting ready with people who do. THIS IS YOUR JOB NOW. It's your DUTY. So do it. Don't come to the U.S. we've got it here. We're trying. If Europe collapses then come on over. Before then, you gotta give it your best shot.
>>
>>133567267
if this is real you really shouldn't go anywhere with a man with you. Try to surround yourself with a lot of people when you go out.
>>
>>133571873
occasional genetic drift is beneficial as long as it's not dysgenic
>>
>>133574986
You are literally too stupid to think beyond generalizations. Go ahead and fuck with every white man if you like them so much. Meanwhile this girl is clearly on our side but you can't see this because apparently you have a disturbing hatred towards all girls ever.

Go see a shrink, don't bother us here
>>
>>133574468
we do have a moderate amount of serial killers but its usually caused by mental illness from the dominant race(white) but Im saying for republican states. Democrat areas however are kill zones because of an over abundance of niggers and spics but its getting cleared up since we have a president that wants to either deport shitskins or put them in jail for an excessive amount of time.

Its a nice thought when you talk with a muslim and they say they are afraid of going to specific locations for fear of being harassed or shot.
>>
the easy solution is to just nuke france. nobody likes the french. op has to go too.
>>
>>133574468
whats your snap
>>
>>133569747
You have to speak out. Nobody is listening to the Men. They WILL listen to their women and children. The younger the better. This shit has to be CRUSHED with force. Your men need to step up otherwise you native Europeans will have no future in YOUR countries.
>>
>>133575238
>GENERALIZATIONS ARE BAD!

I wonder, so you give niggers the same courtesy, toothpaste?
>>
>>133573867
We rarely hear about migrants on the news to be honest. They're pretty much doing propaganda, and it works.

>>133573985
Paris is a fucking cancer now. Wish luck to you girlfriend, I hope she will be alright.

>>133574048
I can't do nothing but agree, a lot of womens are no-border and they're part of the migrants problem. But I don't feel like I'm part of this, again.

>>133574051
Spanish are usually thicker than french girls, I think, so its maybe the reason ? idk

>>133574127
the picture lmao

>>133574244
Okay, thanks a lot, if you have discord you can add me too, if you are okay of course, I would like to ask you a few more questions

>>133574245
Yeah I'm trying really hard to protect myself as much as I can, I already thought about buying a gun but I could go to jail if I have this kind of shit in my bag

>>133574319
added
>>
>>133575311
If you think you can win this by throwing away the 30% of women who are on your side then you don't need me to BTFO of you as you're doing a great job of that yourself.

You would make the worst "leader" any group could ever want and would likely be Faust of their demise.
Dismissed
>>
>>133575538
Faust=cause
>>
>>133575248
>Its a nice thought when you talk with a muslim and they say they are afraid of going to specific locations for fear of being harassed or shot.

like every white person in america when they talk about a black neighborhood. funny.
>>
>>133575138
lol nice Jewish image you have there
>>
>>133574929
roodiepoo
>>
>>133575227
Yeah thats what im saying. French marrying a brit or german with a swede is not a huge issue on a small scale.
Niggers fucking european women should be against the law though.
>>
File: 1499829202962.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1499829202962.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>133567267
>Fought with allies and forever grateful
That's where you are fucked dumbass.the wrong side won
>>
>>133567267
DO NOT POST TITS
this is one of those rare instances where you don't need to, as while it violates the rules, it is also an exception to them. You aren't declaring yourself a woman specifically for attention, but rather as part of the story you're telling, specifically it relating to sand-niggers.

However, for proof, you can post a picture of you (or part of you, not nude) holding a piece of paper that says
>/pol/
and today's date.
>>
>>133575538
You didn't answer my question, shit for brains.

Do you extend the same courtesy to niggers? To Jews? To Muslims?
>>
Jesus Christ. I'd rather all of Europe burn in Hell then to read this wall of text.
>>
>>133575254
Reveal your flag faggot
>>
>>133567267
Is Strasbourg as shite as Paris?
>>
>>133575677
burn all these white knights while you're at it.
>>
>>133567267
>So, I'm a young lady that turned 18 recently

Bien sûr...
>>
File: 7380382_f520.jpg (86KB, 520x731px) Image search: [Google]
7380382_f520.jpg
86KB, 520x731px
>>133567468
You guys were better off occupied by the Germans
>>
>>133575278
This is true. People will listen to a young well spoken attractive female. Maybe start YT channel OP Don't go Full 1488 though Just present the facts in a clear unbiased way.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>133567267
Ill protect you as
a proud castillian man.
>>
>>133575493
Broodfather#2245 ajoute moi et je te ferais découvrir le merveilleux monde de la fachosphère
(La référence à Aladin)
>>
>>133575660
Not a solution. The enemy is lefties so band together with righties.

Your solution of getting only whites together is flawed. Whites voted for Obama. Whites are inflencable. Whites can he cucked anf sissified.this woman is clearly not a lefty. Post dick or GTFO
>>
>>133567774
>>
>>133575721
t. french

don't reply to me you subhuman. all french people deserve to die.
>>
File: typical_arab_pervert.png (638KB, 731x597px) Image search: [Google]
typical_arab_pervert.png
638KB, 731x597px
>>
>>133575887
Agreed. Just tell your stories of what is happening in France and people will be inspired to do what needs to be done.
There is too much silence in Europe right now. A lot of us are thinking, "WHERE IS THE OUTCRY!?"
We know it's completely fucked in the areas most affected. We need to know what is happening before it's too late. There is a specific % threshold that once reached there is no going back, socially and politically. There needs to be SERIOUS pushback in the next 5 years on organized fronts in order for us to have any hope saving Europe and possibly the U.S.
>>
>>133575977
So no, you don't.

Jesus. So all those groups are bad, but some pretty white legs come along and you'll toss that principle right out the window.

Y'all are the reason society is going down the drain. Cucks
>>
>>133575493
She's no longer there, thank fuck -- moved to Angoulême which is a pretty safe city, all things considered.

Reading your story reminded me of something that happened to her back in Paris, in 2014: my girlfriend is basically like you, very chilled out when it comes to things like partying and dressing, doesn't need to do any extravagant shit in order to have fun. So this one time they were coming back from a party at around 00:30, 4 fours and no guys, so you know where this is going. One of the girls was wearing a skirt, not particularly short or anything, but a skirt nonetheless; as they were walking to the metro station (this was somewhere around motte-picquet IIRC), they cross through a bunch of Arab men just loitering around, who then mutter some shit to them, probably the same threats of "either you wear a veil or I'm gonna rape you" as you've mentioned. They obviously pay no mind to it, and continue walking a bit faster -- then out of fucking nowhere, one of the guys in the group walks up to the girl wearing the skirt, and basically slaps her so hard on the ass that it was basically a punch, then just casually walks back.

My girlfriend said everyone was so freaked out and stunned nobody knew what to do, so they just looked back to make sure they weren't being followed and jogged the fuck away. Crazy shit, but when I read your story I had a pretty strong deja-vu about it.
>>
>>133576013
Fuck off mongrel we were the last to defend the führer's bu'ker
>>
>>133567349
Serious question. Why is spacing out paragraphs considered deddit spacing?
>>
>>133575652
Their hearts were in the right place though (the soldiers)
>>
File: 1449862671540.png (305KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1449862671540.png
305KB, 499x583px
>>133575677
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>133575493
>Okay, thanks a lot, if you have discord you can add me too, if you are okay of course, I would like to ask you a few more questions
Sure, Aryl#7769.
>>
>>133575653
lol agree with this. No need for tits in this post. Usually i would Tits or gtfo and sage
>>
>>133576195
Leaves are confused by semantics.
>>
>>133576153
Right. Good luck winning elections by denying OP her vote.
Meanwhile you're making the Jews job easier by only allowing white males to vote as their target demographic just became very precise. Easy target, Easy to influence with propaganda.

So short-sighted
>>
>>133567267
Type 1 if you didn't read

>>
File: 1497735944323.jpg (105KB, 587x534px) Image search: [Google]
1497735944323.jpg
105KB, 587x534px
There are fucking SHILLS in this thread arguing against hearing out this girl. No doubt about it.
>>
>>133576013
Why dont You BTFO to algeria then you nigger loving cunt
>>
>>133574659
Do I really need to explain how you're raging against an entire race for destroying Europe, and this idea is causing you to attack a perfectly black man? So he's condemned because the split with black men is 70/30 or whatever it is? So you just condemn the good 30% too?
>>
>>133574509
LMAO Indians

>>133574512
Is it expensive over there tho?

>>133574554
Ayy dammit, Pays des Abers master race !

>>133574646
Aww thanks a lot !!

>>133574650
Oh yeah right its New Orleans. Crazy how there is only blacks over there.

>>133574659
I don't even know if you shoud lose your time with him, just think about why he's hating on women so much, you'll realize he is talking with his emotions.

>>133574688
I fucking love Netherlands btw

>>133574809
vive le fronce :))))))))))

>>133574822
Yeah, guns, thats my America <3
I fucking love pump shotguns, are sawed off legals over there ?

>>133575040
im personnally not atheist anymore though

>>133575217
Yeah I'm not really going out alone now, thanks

>>133575248
Damn I wish France would be like this. Here the policeman do what they can, they're clearly on my ( our ) side but they can't do anything ...

>>133575278
Im going to do everything I can, immigration is mein kampf
>>
>>133567774
If this isn't a LARP, fuck you. Women created this mess with their liberal voting tendencies and now we have to wait for a collapse to set things right. Women will never willingly give up their voting rights now so societies trajectory is one way, straight down the fucking toilet. We'll pick up the pieces once it's over but it means more women will get hurt and killed. It's the price you pay for your betrayal, you gotta break some eggs to make an omlette.
>>
>>133574509
>>
Isnt the identitarian movement from france?
Is there no possiblity to fight back? Maybe you can organise somesthing.

>Don't ever let feminists discourage you or make you think womans of your lands hates you
The majority does. You dont know how many white women keep complaining to me how racist and shitty their country is. Maybe they think it impresses me.
I dont think they realize japan would be considered far right in europe.

I know that you are a young women OP, not your fault. But I can completely understand why white men offer no help to you.
They have been hurt badly by their women.
Thats why more and more rather put on a dress than to face the reality of a man in todays climate.

Funny story from years ago when I was in france:
>Go to france with old highschool buddies
>Read that people in europe hold open the door for women.
>Why the hell not. *holds open door*
>The girl looks at me like I whipped out my dick.
>You think I'm not strong enough to open the door myself? (Our something like that)
>Thought I misheard because english is shit and she had an accent.
>Ask her if she could repeat it
>The girl starts exploding and people looking at us
>Some men laughing at me and make the "ching chong chang" slid eye joke.

Anyway, wish you well OP, thanks for the story.
>>
>>133567636
>the Val Fourré ( pic related ... )
>pic related

This is Promenade des Anglais in Nice.
Cool little story bro.
>>
>>133576195
I've been wondering that too.

My conclusion is autism.

Honestly the only explanation.

My proof? Even my obvious b8 post probably almost got a few replies.

(Until I mentioned b8)
>>
>>133575887
This is actually a great idea.

We have quite a few North Americans and Brits covering things from their perspective in regards to their own countries, but what would really be interesting is one of a French perspective, especially a French female perspective with regards to the migrant crisis in mainland Western Europe. We, as English speakers, have actually a shockingly very low amount, if any at all, first hand coverage and perspective of the migrant crisis in mainland Europe from a European native perspective.
>>
>>133567267
If you aren't LARPing Miss Baguette anon im sincerely sorry for what you've gone through because of the goat fucker invasion, thats what we /pol/acks fight against, the invasion of inferior uncultured animals flooding europe, i hope you stay safe and I'll pray for you baguette anon, not all people here on /pol/ are 100% sociopathic
>>
>>133576445
nice projection. your true identity is slowly creeping out. keep going frenchy. still haven't recovered from ramadan? you seem irritated. get a nice bite to eat and come back later :^)
>>
>>133567267

God bless, I'll pray for you. Soon, Europa will awaken, and it will expel the Saracen hordes from your great nation. Until then, I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully, Marcon turns out to be better than he ran.
>>
>>133576096
This is where inbreeding will get you. Fuck i seriously cannot understand how there are so many of these fucking animals running around on the planet. Why do we even have nukes if not to wipe out entire regions of earth tht produce these problems.. Its not like we would have to explain ourselves to anyone after the deed was done. And who the fuck would even dream of fucking with us if we were going around nuking entire countries.. seriously.
Nuke Africa and ME when?
>>
>>133575651
it shouldn't even need to be against the law

niggers don't belong in europe. they don't belong in places where european laws have jurisdiction. they're incompatible with our laws. they don't understand our criminal justice system, specifically the part about why a white person totally unrelated to their white victim might be seeking vengeance for reasons other than skin color
>>
>>133576591
Exactly. I think it's a huge hole in the persuasive strategy. We need it bad. Someone try to organize European voices who are being smothered and stamped out like this girl. I wish she could be on national TV talking about her childhood and how shitty it is now.
My parents got back from Paris a few months ago and they hated it and couldn't believe how few French people were around. They had been there before and said it was like going to Mogadishu in some areas.
>>
>>133576460
not as bad as some parts
central MA is actually pretty cheap, you could probably find a 1 bedroom apartment for $800/month
>>
>>133576134
Mate this is very true. English speaking countries outside of europe are looking at whats happening in thr EU with utter shock at their pathological desire for delf destruction.
I was watching a talk the other day and the guy went though a list of english cities that are no longer majority white.. Seemed like that list went on for ever, he mentioned at least 10 different cities including London, Manchester the two biggest cities in England.. Its fucking horrific.
>>
>>133567765
Yup, this. Fucking hate leafs more than niggers sometimes.
We bitch about niggers and migrants raping and niggering up our countries, but then some girl makes the mistake of posting her experiences CONFIRMING the exact thing we complain about and suddenly it /pol/ flips on itself.
I swear to god /pol/ is more jew than any jew ever jewed sometimes, and ten times worse than niggers.
>>
>>133576448
I never condemned them all. I just think they should go back to Africa where they will assimilate better. Some people just aren't ready for civilization. You and your immigrants are endangering the peace.
>>
>>133571225
Don't know if you're aware, but Macron actually BAMBOOZLED the people who voted for him and is actually /ourguy/
>>
Im really sorry guys but I have to leave, its 6:30 am here and I have stuff to do. At first I didn't thought this thread would get so much attention.

I can't say how much I'm grateful for your kindness and your support, my foreign brothers. Thank you, so much.

If anyone want so, you can send me your DISCORD ID, I'll add you and we could get a server together maybe, or just talk more about immigration and stuff like this.

I'm staying a bit to see if anyone send Discord, and then I'll leave.

Thanks again, take care of you, anons, I really enjoyed the thread. For the Europeans ; keep your head up, the war is only starting.
>>
>>133576981
Yeah my mothers been going to Germany for almost 20 years straight. Loved it every time she went.

That all stopped in 2015 after her last trip to Frankfurt and Dusseldorf. She said the migrants would roam around in gigantic packs and would follow her around and push her, she also said Germans were now depressing, cold and standoffish compared to their typical European openess and friendliness from years back.

Says she will never go back.
>>
>>133577600
Bon soir, mon amie
>>
>>133577600
Aryl#7769 if you want, I live in Washington.
>>
>>133577600
please post tits before you leave, desu
>>
>>133567267
I'm sorry that the leftists have been inviting these animals to France for so long. Try to find a good white French man that acts like a real man and have children so you can continue the legacy of your people even through these bad times.
>>
>>133577648
>Frankfurt and Dusseldorf
>She said the migrants would roam around in gigantic packs and would follow her around and push her

this doesn't happen. your mum is clinically retarded.
>>
>>133567267
There is nowhere to run, stay and fight

US is already majority brown in the 0-18 demographic. We are totally fucked when all the white baby doomers die.
>>
>>133576475
You see most women hate will come from US and AU flags.. its speaks to how fucked up and unpleasant our women are.. I cant fault this guy for his views against women. Aussie women must take 1st prize in this. I have traveled the world including the anglosphere (not including canada as i have no interest in that shit hole) and have to conclude that women here are by far the fucking worst. Even tourists turn to shit after a few weeks of exposure.
>>
cool larp.

no gunz huh? pepper spray?
>>
>>133571393
You're falling for the shills bud

They're posting out of date news stories (Macron talked about frexit!!! (except it's from May 1st...)) or they're blowing his comments out of proportion to try and gain right wing support here.

Macron is through and through a globalist/rothschild pawn. And quite honestly behaves like he's unstable. French people have better hopes with a military coup than they do 'two scoup d'etat macron'.
>>
>>133577215
That's the perfect word. It is horrific. I'm horrified. This feels so wrong watching things happen in slow motion like this. It's like watching a car wreck at a billion frames a second and the driver is still SUPER confident that they're not crashing yet because the windows aren't broken and they're not laying splattered on their steering wheel.
I'm seriously sick inside from all this. Watching England and Ireland (my ancestral homelands, even if I wasn't born there it's where my soul feels like is my eternal home) just eating shit right now and everyone seems SO HAPPY to just sell out thousands of years of strife and giving it to ungrateful 3rd world parasites. If the government wouldn't give you life in prison and you wouldn't be caught within 5 minutes of "asserting" ourselves I think people would be way more apt to do what needs to be done. Having government sanctioned self-destruction is a brand new animal never seen before on the face of the planet. At least not in this scale. Our hands are being tied behind our backs by our governments and we're getting buttfucked by the rest of the world flocking to us as their civilizations can't stand on their own. It's RAGE inducing. I feel like I'm on a drip-line of adrenaline the last year just being irate over what is happening and people aren't waking up soon enough. I suppose if we have to cleave 1/3rd of white people who just are hopeless and fall back to some place we can actually defend and hold then so be it. I'd hate for that to happen but I feel like it's virtually inevitable unless we see somewhere rise like fury. I'm getting older too and this shit needs to happen. I'm waning from effective fighting age and if we wait another decade I'll be in the rear with the gear and that's no good. I'm so disappointed with millennial. I'm so disappointed with your decadence and our naivety. I'm so disappointed with our schools not teaching us history and what happens when a people lose their roots/traditions.
>>
>>133576491
>Some men laughing at me and make the "ching chong chang" slid eye joke.
Hahahahaha
If its any consolation I think the japs are the best asian race (probably 99% of westerners would agree with him on this)
>>
>>133572809
germans pronounce their "the" as a "dee"

dee zolution ist gas
>>
>>133567774
>Not from ASIATIC
BASED CHINKS
>>
File: Remove Kebab Couple.jpg (107KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab Couple.jpg
107KB, 940x627px
>>133567267
Mort a l'islam! La France est un pays blanc!
>>
>>133577600
Keep speaking out. You should do regular intervals about your experiences and those of your friends, etc. If you did one every few weeks you'd be "The French 4chan girl" in no time. You could bankroll that platform into other areas like Youtube, etc. Write articles and everyone could shoot them out to social media. Start thinking of how you can organize and be effective in open people's eyes to what is happening on the ground for you and persuade people to wake up. We don't have much time. Please keep on it. We're all ready but we don't know WHAT to do. This kind of stuff helps GREATLY.
Stay safe! You seem really sweet. So I wish you the best.
>>
>>133576591
>>133576591
there are quite a few swedes if you look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw&t=551s

Or if Autism is your thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHhP1UihgU

Seriously the second video is one of the funniest things you will ever see. Autism personified! Enjoy brother
>>
>>133577600
>>133578454
I want to echo this. She is very effective.
>>
>>133567267

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
>>
File: 9781472942258.jpg (273KB, 420x638px) Image search: [Google]
9781472942258.jpg
273KB, 420x638px
Just got done reading this book 'The strange death of Europe'.
It's an ugly future for western Europe. French culture will not survive.

Here is the author on Charlie Hebdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znFP8H4Ghfs
>>
>>133573261
It's not irreparable. We are slowly beginning to turn things around even if it doesn't look like it. Trump just passed a massive law (HR2200) to tackle human trafficking - home and abroad - and guess what all that migrant trafficking falls under?

And importantly, this could be a lesson well learned for the future of white civilization and society. Integration doesn't work. White societies need to stay white societies.

It's like with firearms in the US. If the US were a white homogenous society with no niggers, all the anti-gun legislation probably would've passed - there would be so little crime that a pressing need for self defense wouldn't have been apparent. That's how it went with all the homogenous white societies in europe. The presence of nigs kept american's right to own firearms alive by virtue of necessity.

We can turn the situation into a long-lasting and painful lesson that will protect our civilization better in the future.
>>
create a gang of vigilantes
>>
>>133577648
It's beyond heartbreaking. All of us are so comfortable that we don't want to fuck up our lives. We're all looking at each other wondering who is going to make the first move. Every time someone jumps into it and goes full blown Deus Vult they get absolutely FUCKED by the state and everyone's like, "Whew...maybe not yet..."
Something has got to give. I'm worried it's going to be just enough of a slow boil that there is never a real flashpoint. I mean look at all the shit happening and we STILL aren't taking up arms? I mean WHAT MORE DOES IT TAKE. They're mowing us down in the streets. Hacking us up with machete's...raping our children....killing our people with near impunity...siphoning our funds to incubate their families....taking over our institutions...defining our social parameters...defining our speech...they're fucking us right now and we're all just like, "Okay don't take my shit though." When will we go total war like we've done so many times before? We must have a breaking point? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?
>>
>>133577772
Ayyy Washingtonian! Love to see Cascadia bruvs. Keep up the fight up here. It's fucking awful socially anywhere in the i-5 corridor. Stay lifted.
>>
>>133576981
Very sad stae of affairs indeed. Paris used to be the crown jewel of Europe. Center of high culture and innovative artistic ideas. Vienna and Florence were also cultural centers. Europeans dont understand how lucky they were to live in places with such a deep rich history. Breaks my heart to see whats happening to that place..
>>
>>133578601
One of the first steps to changing the system is informing everyone else there are problems.
>>
>>133577600
>>133577600
Understand that the west is all bond together by shared history, values and culture and Europe is our motherland. You will always have the support of your western brothers.
>>
>>133579041
Damn straight, Burlington/Anacortes reporting in.
>>
>>133578906
>They're mowing us down in the streets
blacks/spics
> Hacking us up with machete's
blacks/spics
>raping our children
blacks/spics/whites
>killing our people with near impunity
blacks/spics
>siphoning our funds to incubate their families
blacks/spics
>defining our social parameters
blacks
>defining our speech
blacks

what now? tens of millions of blacks and spics aren't the problem but a couple thousand sand niggers are? get your narrative straight at least
>>
>>133567267
this is sad but you are preaching to the choir here frenchi

go tell this story somewhere where it may actually change some minds

hope you gtfo of france soon
>>
>>133578906
>WHAT MORE DOES IT TAKE.
We are still too comfortable. It's going to take much, much more.
>>
>>133579244
All western Europeans are projected to become minorities in their own nations within our lifetime.
You know how religious minorities are treated in Islamic countries right?
Western Europe is done, the horse has already bolted.
>>
>>133578114
>I'm waning from effective fighting age and if we wait another decade I'll be in the rear with the gear and that's no good.

How old are you anon?
>>
I'm back guys I don't even want to leave this thread, aww

I wish we could create some kind of militia and fight the invaders, kick them out of Europe. All European countries ( and more ) united in one militia.

From now I'm going to try to open maybe a YouTube channel or idk, film whats going on in Paris and stuff like that, let me know if you guys would be interested
>>
>>133579624
If Western Europe is done, white people are done. Period.

Be careful what sort of cancerous memes you spread, faggot.
>>
Sorry if I'm not responding to everyone but I promise I'm reading all your messages and I can't say how it warms my heart to have some support here, thanks a lot
>>
>>133578746
Check this out. These guys are pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA&t=131s
>>
>>133579795
Stay and fight for Europe. Every Western country is facing this problem, there is nowhere to run. You at least have your history, language, culture and roots there in France. People don't have this in other Western countries like Australia, US, or Canada. It's very important to unify the people against these invaders.
>>
>>133579795
>aww

Show dick or fuck off
>>
>>133578906
Fuck man you nailed it. 100%
>>
>r*ddit spacing
>all that explicit swearing coming from 'woman'
>story is mostly limited to actual objective information
>trust me
>apologizes for 'very poor english', proceeds to write in decent english, including phrases
>uses images off the top of google
>gib discord for honeypot
ebin larp
>>
>>133578114
>>
>>133570313 it must feel awful as you watch your heritage and culture being eroded away.
>>
>>133567267
How did you find 4chan / pol? Does it have a reputation as being racist and so you felt safe posting here?
>>
>>133580087
I know a French girl living in Paris who feels the same way. I asked her what she thought of the changing demographics in the future - that they will be outnumbered. She told me she thinks they already are.
>>
>>133578906
Sounds like all the freedom fighters who have written books against white oppression. Oh the irony.
>>
>>133569917
Although Pooland and Russia are better in that sense, they have other problems. Personally I'd rather recommend based Austria or Switzerland.

It's really cool to hear from a redpilled french woman, especially on 4chan. Never thought I'd experience that day, I wish you best luck, frenchanon.
>>
>>133579967
Never let your people die.
>>
File: ValkyrieAryan.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ValkyrieAryan.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>133579967
Hey there
I just opened this thread and I'm saddened to hear your situation. I'd be interested in following your youtube channel if you make one. If you don't, I'd still like to know whether or not your situation gets better. I hope that it does.
My discord is: dawd#3213
>>
>24 posts by this id

o boy
>>
>>133579967
As gook, when i visited paris, i could see that it used to be beautiful. I was there last year, so it wasnt fully destroyed imo, but still sad. Anyway, lurking on these boards as non chinese oriental gives you really weird vibe. R u catholic btw? I went to french protestant church in metz and there was only old people and some carribean looking people. Barely any youth.it was sad. Then again, catholic church maybe different
>>
>>133578906
I think we are too young too understand what exactly it does take for people to rise up on a large scale. Its happened so many times before there must be a certain element that sets it all off. We should begin studying closely what triggered the uprisings of the past. Or maybe our lives of comfort have made us weak to an unprecedented level historically. I always think that it will happen when the next economic collapse takes place.. Maybe they know this and thats why they are endlessly artificially propping up the economy?
>>
>>133580394
I'm a big mouth American so I speak my mind and you would be surprised how many French, German and Swedish women hate those niggers and Arabs.
>>
>>133580394
fuck off, we're full
>>
>>133579624
I know it seems like that but i dont think you should be spreading your defeatist memes around. Sure tell us how bad it is but dont give up. You are the product of millions of years of genetic success start acting like it cunt!
>>
>>133567267
I'm not going to read that essay until I see tits and timestamp and shoe on head.
>>
File: sickle-cell-map-of-france.png (34KB, 616x575px) Image search: [Google]
sickle-cell-map-of-france.png
34KB, 616x575px
>>133580235
The French don't keep statistics of anything by race, so it's hard to know the demographics, but they do publish people who've been tested as at-risk for sickle-cell anemia - something only blacks and near-blacks (I guess) get.
>>
>>133580292
Cool it on the suicidal-self-depricating-English-cleverness. Time and a place bruv.
>>
>>133579795
They have something like this. Its called generation identitare and it was started in your country!

Look at their latest project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA&t=131s
>>
>>133567774
I hope your French is a hell of a lot better than your English, Christ.
>>
>>133578906
open a history book, you pathetic nigger
it's not even close to "being bad" when compared to the preWW2 days, never mind WW1
also ethnic clashes are the bread and butter of europe, so when "it" does give, literally all non-whites are gonna be wiped out
>>
>>133567422
jesus christ kys faggot
>>
>>133580494
desu I never noticed, at least in germany.
But then again, maybe that's because I'm currently studying, and uni is a literal shithole of Antifa, SJWs and other forms of cancer.
>>
>>133580724
>that map

Jesus. It's sad because unlike the US, once France is gone, the ethnic French will cease to exist as a people. The US is just a colony and in theory it could always be recolonized in the future given that our demographics put us as white minority in the 0-18 demographic (with all the white boomers dying very soon). But if we are without the homeland of Europe we are completely fucked.
>>
>>133579967
post benis
>>
>>133579967
Is Strasbourg as shite as Paris?
>>
>>133579795
YES. Film it and then talk over it. You don't even have to show yourself if you don't want to. Film harassment. Have a hidden camera. That's the angle! I already tweeted out your first 5 chunks on twitter. Hope people will share it.
>>
>>133577981
Not a boomer (old Xer), but that's the first appreciative thing I've read someone say about boomers. It's a novel thought, and true. And there are so many of them, they're a real bulge. When they start going they'll go quickly. Oh, woe, woe.
>>
>>133579997
Agreed. Europe is a deeply special place and must be preserved.
It was almost a spiritual experience to walk in the streets filled with so much history of y ancestors. Fucking enrages me that these scumbag arabs and blax are allowed to come in an desecrate this holy land.
>>
Not sure if you are still there, french friend, but just wanted to say I wish you the best. I lived for a year in Paris while studying there and damn, Paris looks like shit hole in some places, full of turks and arabs and what not. The ideal Paris they try to sell to us in movies does not exist anymore. I hope you can regain your country sometime in the future.
>>
>>133580154
Its all of our history anon (assuming you are of european heritage)
>>
>>133581486
Jesus Christ how pathetic is your life that you're doing this all because op is a """girl"""
>>
>>133579747
34 (oops I replied to myself earlier)
>>
>>133579967
btw my discord is DJ Bertil Schmidd#4114
>>
>>133568699
no problem
>>
File: 1492963731205.jpg (227KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492963731205.jpg
227KB, 960x640px
>>133567267
Hey can you translate this video for me. It was posted on Milo's facebook page. It's a recent video from France (je sais parce que le chanson de booba qu'ils chantent: "ouloulou"). In it, a young black man slaps and attacks a white chick. I can't understand completely what he's saying, but I know he's accusing her of lying or something like that.

fb (.) com/ myiannopoulos/ videos/ 963716587099570/
>>
>>133581486
My god thank you so much ! Whats your Twitter ? I'd like to follow you :)

>>133581416
never went over there !

>>133581787
im adding you :)
>>
>>133581868
That's funny because giroud is by far the worst player on that team
>>
>>133581507
If you watched the DNC convention, you would see every older Democrat is white. All the ones under 40 are brown.

White boomers in local, city, state, and federal office are what is holding the lawfulness, peace and civility together in this country. Once they are gone the US will start to become Brazil very quickly. The US has no future unless balkanized, but even then the only white territories would be completely landlocked. I don't get why people are such proponents of moving to US, the laws will change as the demographics change, these people aren't going to respect the Constitution. Culture is reflection of genetic make-up.
>>
>>133580463
The bizarre thing is usually our governments goad us into War. This time it will be entirely civilians in countries who will have to fight not only the problem but their own government. That's the scary part. We're being boxed out by Immigrants/Our government/Women/Feminists/Trans/LGBTQ and on and on and on...everyone is against us. Even most of our own people it seems who just can't break the conditioning without seeing their own family members killed. And even then they make excuses for the killers saying, "Oh they must have had a bad life." It's insane. We've gone actually insane. I just can't believe it. It seems like a nightmare.
What is worse is seeing it so clearly, extrapolating the trajectory that we're on and wondering why nobody else I know is freaking out about it. We're in a civilizational death dance. Will we play on our iPhones till we're destroyed? For fucks sake. Where are the warriors I grew up listening about. Our great mythology incarnated in our people's stoic archetypes? Are we already dead inside?
>>
>>133581981
Get a couple hours' sleep young French woman, you need it :)
>>
>>133581765
Ah ye. Not so bad mate. was expecting 44 or something.
>>
>>133567349
Proper syntax to avoid an unsightly wall of text wasn't invented on plebbit fagget.
>>
>>133581981
>i'd like to follow you
don't bother, most of these retards pose as shlomo shekelstein on twitter and post autistic memes
>>
>>133579624
Saying "It's over" is the lamest shit ever. It's not over till we're all fucking dead. I'm sick of hearing this shit. Victory is *literally* inevitable if you never give up until we're gone.
>>
>>133569819
oh look, it's the united states of NIGGER, the main force behind most MULTI-CULTURAL ENDEAVOURS and all sorts of WEWUZ propaganda, telling white people to come to america

if your borderline 3rd world shithole was nuked off the map tomorrow, all the whites of this planet would be 10000 times better off

you think anyone is fucking worried about removing some scum that we got squatting on our lands? nobody ever lost a civil war on their own turf against monkeys, what people are MOST worried about is the UNITED STATES OF OBESE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS, STREETSHITTERS, GOOKS AND EVERY OTHER TRASH POSSIBLE, "intervening" to "protect da poor subhumans" as per usual

please get the fuck out of europe
>>
>>133582075
That thought makes our project more urgent doesn't it. Because we've already seen what brown people in power do.
>>
>>133579795
Fight them by pleasing them with your body. Its just your female nature. You women voted this in end masse. You prob. didn't but you are the anomaly. Just the fact that you dated a non French is disgusting and traitorous.
>>
>>133567267
Are the whites in French unified, or is their a great sense of separation, for example does the south act aggressive towards the north?
>>
>>133579835
All I can say is read the new Douglas Murray book. It paints a grim picture but this is the reality for Europe. No one is going to be repatriated, it's not going to happen in this timeline, you know this. The book is backed up with stats and actual projections, also historic 'alarmists' who were rubbished and ridiculed for their projections WHO MASSIVELY UNDERESTIMATED THE CURRENT SITUATION.

>>133580626
Whites will survive but western Europe is done.
It's already done.
>>
>>133580949
Thanks for the backhanded affirmation. It seems like it's worse than they're letting on so I can only hope it is as it seems on the surface. I can just see where this shit is heading and I'm pre-emotively ramped up to THAT level of pissed because I know it's going to happen. Relax Schwarzenegger.
>>
>>133582264
this, US is cancer

all of this race mixing propaganda is a direct reflection of US cultural efforts to integrate our pet niggers after the "civil rights" movement in the 60s. the illegal immigration in Europe? sounds familiar doesn't it? It's almost as if we had a huge influx of brown illegal immigrants here in the US from the South just 30-50 years ago!

the US government is trying to Americanize (niggerfy) all of Europe and replace it with some mulatto consumerist puppet state
>>
>>133582412
> douglas murray's grim picture
So does he suggest any solutions?
>>
>>133582245
>All western Europeans are projected to become minorities in their own nations within our lifetime.
So you're saying this is not true?
>>
>>133582106
I know what you mean man i feel the exact same way. im 95% sure we are living in a time that will go down in history on the scale of the french revolution and events like that. Who will be first to rise. Who will be the names our childrens children read about in the history books. Its a funny feeling that those could be our names.. Is this the great cause we have all been waiting for? I always wanted to be a great historical figure but i never imagined it would be like this..
>>
>>133581687
Fuck off you fucking limey faggot. The only thing that persuades people right now is anything but a white-U.S.-male. She is the perfect person for people who wouldn't normally listen to get their retardation-knocked out of their heads. You're entirely projecting your own faggotry about girls onto me. Eat some dick and calm down.
>>
File: Based Assyrians.jpg (466KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
Based Assyrians.jpg
466KB, 1300x975px
>>133567267
Also what is your religious affiliation, I know you've stated you grow up in an atheist family but have you chosen to fall something in the light of this?
>>
>>133582485
US isn't that bad
I live in Northern California, and it's about 80% liberal here (superliberals, not just liberals) but if you don't let that get to you and learn to love the place without loving the people, it's a great place to live. Very neat mostly, very few niggers (there are quite a lot of spics but they aren't too annoying), and best of all the nature+weather is awesome
>>
>>133567267
>>133582401
France*
>>
>>133581981

@phloob

for anyone who doesn't mind that I bitch about jews and black people occasionally.
>>
>>133582490
His book ends with 2 possible outcomes, one is optimistic and one is realistic.
It should be compulsory reading for any /pol/ user.
Learn something.
Yeah I'm shilling a book. I'm doing it because I want /pol/ to understand the situation properly and clearly.
Pirate it, I don't give a fuck, just get the info
>>
>>133582025
Lol at least respond to my question. Have you seen that video? It's pretty fucked up. And it's not the one where they slap the chick for not giving them her number---it's newer.
>>
>>133582582
the numbers of invaders we are facing down are unprecedented. this is quite literally the worst, most catastrophic event to happen in the entirety of human history. it's unlike anything that's happened before. it's mind blowing how seemgnly relaxed everyone is for such impending doom.
>>
>>133582566
I don't know what year you think this is, but it definitely isn't the middle ages where you need a gorillion people to hold down a fort.
In fact, all these scaremongers that try to talk about whites dying out, because they're not breeding like rats, are hilarious.
As long as there is a population of at least 500mil whites, we're all set, who the fuck needs more.
I can tell you who needs more, the endless jewish machine of "economic progress" needs more and more people every year, but that train will soon sail once people finally fucking realize, that shilling for muh GDP and the banks, is not gonna get them anywhere.
Oh yeah, and militarily, non-whites are pathetic in a no rules-of-engagement civil war scenario, so being the "minority" is hardly gonna matter there either.
>>
>>133582731
You clearly don't understand that race is important to some people. You clearly don't mind living around beaners so kindly shut the fuck up and continue to do so without fagging up /pol/ in the process. Don't let the door hit you on the way out civic nationalist cuck.
>>
>>133567267
Ulan#4613
discord if you ever wish to talk.
>>
>>133582197
Not dead yet! :)
I've been getting ready.
>>
>>133582725
I'm lately thinking about becoming a christian but I don't know a lot about it ! My grandparents were christians.

>>133582401
There's so much multiculturalism that no one is unified anymore, for political reasons, for football, for everything.

But I wouldn't say that there's agressivity between north and south or stuff like this.
>>
>>133582812
we all do, my m8, we all do.
>>
Follow me on twitter
@primellarottax
i just created a new one because i got banned the other day for assulting a nigger who was larping about kangs n shieet
>>
>>133571225

Have you seen the age group persentages for who voted for LePen? If you did you'd acually see that she did godawful with the elderly yet progressively better, the younger the age group (with 18-25 being the highest persentage supporters of her).
>>
>>133583125
>There's so much multiculturalism that no one is unified anymore, for political reasons, for football, for everything

As is with many other European nations, sad truth, but alas it is so.
>>
France is on par with Sweden in terms of cuckness because in both countries it's better to be dead than racist. Unfortunately in France, even remotely appealing to right wing ideals is racist, so no wonder we get the "we must bar the way" bullshit everytime the FN is even nominally capable of winning something.

Let me tell all of you something : if the french were as racist as the muzzies/blacks/filth, we'd have milicias burning a different suburb appartement block every week.
>>
>>133583125
Hey can you translate this video for me. It was posted on Milo's facebook page. It's a recent video from France (je sais parce que le chanson de booba qu'ils chantent: "ouloulou"). In it, a young black man slaps and attacks a white chick. I can't understand completely what he's saying, but I know he's accusing her of lying or something like that.

fb (.) com/ myiannopoulos/ videos/ 963716587099570/
>>
>>133582687
Jesus Christ did you get washed up in here from /b/ or something. You're 34 calling 20 year olds names like we're in secondary school.

Your existence is pathetic.
>>
File: 1379881025777.gif (650KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
1379881025777.gif
650KB, 350x204px
Your posts are long winded and circle around the pot wasting my time. Read before posting and trim down the useless info next time.
I know you're still in this thread looking for (you)s.
TITS OR GET OUT
>>
>>133582566
What the fuck does a projection have to do with us "already being done" (or whatever faggotry you posted earlier)?
I don't give a fuck if we're minorities in every last place on the globe. We've basically fought incredible odds our entire existence. There's no way you're white because you sound like a fucking retard. You're on a stupid little Island. Why are you so defeated already? You could purge Kiwi-land in a weekend and still have time to BBQ. Fuck off with this blackball nonsense. We are going to win. We are going to win completely. It will be the most complete win of all time. We're not going to stop short the last 5 yards and make friends with our enemies and put them on reservations. They're going to be wiped out of existence. We are going to crush their bones into powder and shoot it off into space to clean the earth of their refuse. They're going to see the devil that they've been saying we are.
>>
>>133583125
i do understand your current predicament, that you are all anxious and " shit", but pls post timestamp, u can show your tits if you want to
only if u want to,
I just wanna know if u are a real grill :)
>>
>>133582920
>>133582920
Not the worst. Its happend before they took the entire country of spain. The bad thing is this time they are willingly handing it over.
Anther strange thing that everyone fails to mention is that Europe is importing hundreds of thousands of subhumans from a continent that is infested with AIDS!
They are literally importing AIDS into europe...
A lot of these monkeys actually believe that raping a virgin is a cure for AIDS too... You cant make this shit u..
>>
>>133580724
France got jihaded, they will become sultanate soon, the invaders conquered without a war.
>>
>>133582991
The fact is-
YOU WILL BE A MINORITY IN YOUR OWN HOMELAND WITHIN YOUR LIFETIME.
We are alive in a time were Europe's picture is changing drastically. We are witness to it.
The Euro story, founded on Christianity, thousands of years of human progress now cowering in fear to Islamic blasphemy laws.
>>
>>133583223
atta boy.
>>
File: 20170713_122527.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_122527.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>133583593
What happened in spain was the rich sided with the moors for money but the peoppe could not follow them the people fought.
>>
>>133583057
>I am physically and mentally incapable of living next to a mexican
I bet you get mental attacks each time you look at one too, don't you?
>>
>>133583818
I am the people that fought, we reconquered half our country to be pure iberian in 750ad.
>>
>>133583521
Lets see how pathetic I am when you're 34. Also, I do alright. Don't worry about me. haha.
>>
>>133583585
this
why is pajeet the only one still pressing for proof, are all you faggots really this gullible
>>
>>133583585
She was JUST talking about how you brown people are creepy and sexually aggressive. Take a hint poo.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.