[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first humans with modernish features arose 300kya >were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: AfroAdam.jpg (216KB, 576x718px) Image search: [Google]
AfroAdam.jpg
216KB, 576x718px
>first humans with modernish features arose 300kya
>were black, and lived in North Africa
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>133564406
>>133564406
t. evolutionist athiest cuck
>>
Define "modern human"

>when you try to include all humanoids on earth as "modern human" and accidentally set the first human date back to 800kya because Papuans and aboriginal Australians are more related to Denisovan than to cro magnon.
>>
>>133564785

hurrr durrr evolution isn't real.

My god, maybe you people are the real cavemen
>>
>>133564839
Study pls. Last I checked, abos and Papuans just have a higher admixture (proto-abos got their dicky sticky with those weirdos).
>>
File: IMG_3787.jpg (74KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3787.jpg
74KB, 640x1136px
>>133564406
>he doesn't know

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
>>
>>133565062
What do you know about genetic drift? Someone 30% Neanderthal/Denisovan is arguably a pure Neanderthal/Denisovan because the genes they'd have today would be different.

Regardless, if you're too inclusive then let's make it Australopithicus and call it discussion over.
>>
>>133565401
>this is somehow better

Also, this might help.
http://www.evoanth.net/2017/06/06/humans-evolve-europe-graecopithecus/
>>
File: indo-wp-kor-dh-60_screen.jpg (56KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
indo-wp-kor-dh-60_screen.jpg
56KB, 960x643px
>>133565562
>Analysis of the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) of the finger bone showed it to be genetically distinct from the mtDNAs of Neanderthals and modern humans. Subsequent study of the nuclear genome from this specimen suggests that Denisovans shared a common origin with Neanderthals, that they ranged from Siberia to Southeast Asia, and that they lived among and interbred with the ancestors of some modern humans, with about 3% to 5% of the DNA of Melanesians and Aboriginal Australians deriving from Denisovans.
>3% to 5%
>>
>>133565562
>genetic drift
peed a little

Flawed reasoning though. Just because a later version of a Neanderthal would be different anyway, that doesn't make a 30% mix pure. Those 70% matter, humans need to be viewed as a hybrid.
>>
>>133566207
It's plausibly not a hybrid.

You could be directly descendent on both sides from the same Neanderthal ancestor with no other admixture and still only have 30% relative human DNA. Comparing genomes like this is kind of tricky

>4% Neanderthal?
>88% banana?
K these numbers make sense.
>>
Ah the missing link of evolution. Blacks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.