[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>niceeee http://www.courier-journal.com/stor y/news/crim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pedo.png (570KB, 886x795px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.png
570KB, 886x795px
>niceeee

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/13/lmpd-teacher-accused-sexual-relationship-17-year-old/474995001/
>>
>male teacher
That's called rape. Fucking sick pervert pedophile. He should be hanged.
>>
>>133563173
>you may also like...
so tell me anon how bad IS your credit score?
>>
>>133563173
Pedophiles should be hanged
>>
lol OP has shit credit
>>
>>133563173
>tfw you find out from local news that one of your coolest, most laid-back middle school teachers fucked a student of his a few years before you took his class
I don't even condemn the guy for it, it's just weird to think about him having his life ruined and being sent to prison for years when he could have easily been pulling women left and right. He was a fucking giant (he probably broke the poor girl in half) so I bet he'll make it out just fine, but usually you can tell just looking at their faces whether they'd be the type.
>>
niiiiiiiiice
>>
>>133563173
NICE!
>>
Wow, 17. This guy should go away for life, period. She hadn't crossed that arbitrary line in the sand we've drawn between unacceptable and acceptable. And because of that arbitrary line, he should suffer for the rest of his life.

Book 'em. Put 'em on a list. Subject him to a lifetime of torment and shunning.
>>
>>133563173
nice, that girls probably a freakin legend at school
>>
Whats she look like
>>
>>133566920
they never show it but you just now she was waaaaay out of his league, thats always how this shit goes down
>>
File: 1495979644026.png (69KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495979644026.png
69KB, 660x600px
>>133563173
>>niceeee

Tfw it is a man gets death penalty
>>
>>133563173

>17

age of consent here is 16 lad so that's really weird.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.