[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molyneux destroys a Jew on immigration hypocrisy. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jeeeeeeew.jpg (39KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
jeeeeeeew.jpg
39KB, 758x530px
Molyneux destroys a Jew on immigration hypocrisy.
It's hilarious to listen to him squirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
DUDE ABSOLUTE BUMP. THIS NEEEEEEDS TO BE HEARD
>>
Haven't listened yet (not able to right now), but I think Ive heard this one before. Does he tell him to go out and get the information and bring it back to Molyneux and his audience?
>>
File: 1472296262881.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472296262881.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>133557160

>Jews in Israel are the same a west coast liberal Jews

An Israeli has more in common with ring wing ideology than American Jews
>>
1 in 5 Israelis are Arabs, and that's not even counting the Palestinians in Gaza/West Bank. They are way past the "cultural enrichment" phase.
>>
>>133557160
Stefan did trap the guy in a moment of hypocrisy.

>BUT

Israel is geographically small as fuck and mostly arid. It has intense political conflict with many Arabian countries. Even centrist Muslims would gladly kill an Israeli.

Canada has much less to lose when accepting refugees.
>>
>>133560955

Are you fucking retarded?

We're gonna need a second wall
>>
>>133560955

You people are scum. We're going to send you back to the camel pits.
>>
beating up the mentally challenged or ill should not be a prize.
>>
>>133561442
Hahaha do something ugly faggot
>>
>>133557160
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
>>
>>133560553
That's a cute Jew.
>>
>>133561696

You're a Muslim. You're inbred. You literally don't have the brain capacity to understand Western beauty.

Do you understand how white people see you? Watch lord of the rings. The orcs and trolls. That's what you all look like to us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.