[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a growing extreme urge to wreak violence on degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: hEoQoOs.png (70KB, 1800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
hEoQoOs.png
70KB, 1800x1100px
I have a growing extreme urge to wreak violence on degenerate filth but I'm a Christian, not a murderer. Why must I sit idly by while people deserve death? I want every bullet that leaves my barrel to be a replacement for one that should have been fired from a German soldier's weapon in WWII but I must allow them to walk away.

When will our anger be worthy of the vengeance for our murdered brothers in Europe?
>>
>>133553078
You don't sound very Christian. Sort. Yourself. Out
>>
>>133553078
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back in its place. For all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword." (Matthew 25:52)
>>
File: snekbyte.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
snekbyte.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
>>133553078
>Rattlesnakes evolving, losing their rattles, expert says

>http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/rattlesnakes-evolving-losing-their-rattles-expert-says
>>
>>133553078

Best OP I've ever read.

>>133553394

Thou shall not MURDER, not thou shall not kill.
>>
>>133553914
>doesn't know the difference between micro- and macro-evolution
>a rattlesnake does not evolve into a donkey

So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters swarmed, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:21)
>>
File: pepehangsthekikes.jpg (45KB, 399x288px) Image search: [Google]
pepehangsthekikes.jpg
45KB, 399x288px
>>133554396
Yes, and included were also the pre-adamites, of which you are one.
You understand neither scripture nor nature.

>two puncture wounds.
>swelling and redness around the wounds.
>pain at the bite site.
>difficulty breathing.
>vomiting and nausea.
>blurred vision.
>sweating and salivating.
>numbness in the face and limbs.
>final solution
>>
>>133555233
Actually, the pre-adamites probably had greater natural and supernatural power than humans do today. So joke's on you.
>>
File: 1477275795871.jpg (23KB, 399x465px) Image search: [Google]
1477275795871.jpg
23KB, 399x465px
>>133553595
I would gladly face my death, weapon gripped tightly, if it was the will of our Lord. I can only hope the armies of God will see their day in the face of evil.
>>
File: Niggerdreadsfinallevel.jpg (56KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
Niggerdreadsfinallevel.jpg
56KB, 500x511px
>>133555467
So you were Kangz and could fly and sheeeiiit using the power of your minds right?
>>
>>133555846
It's okay to defend yourself as long as the reasons are correct. After all, the Book of Revelation will be a very bloody event. God looks at the heart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.