[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.fo/FcEUb >I wrote an essay in The Washington

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: jody.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jody.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
https://archive.fo/FcEUb
>I wrote an essay in The Washington Post last year, during the height of the Brock Turner case, about my sons and rape culture. I didn’t think it would be controversial when I wrote it; I was sure most parents grappled with raising sons in the midst of rape culture. The struggle I wrote about was universal, I thought, but I was wrong. My essay went semi-viral, and for the first time my sons encountered my words about them on their friends’ phones, their teachers’ computers, and even overheard them discussed by strangers on a crowded metro bus. It was one thing to agree to be written about in relative obscurity, and quite another thing to have my words intrude on their daily lives.

>ne of my sons was hurt by my words, although he’s never told me so. He doesn’t understand why I lumped him and his brother together in my essay. He sees himself as the “good” one, the one who is sensitive and thoughtful, and who listens instead of reacts. He doesn’t understand that even quiet misogyny is misogyny, and that not all sexists sound like Twitter trolls. He is angry at me now, although he won’t admit that either, and his anger led him to conservative websites and YouTube channels; places where he can surround himself with righteous indignation against feminists, and tell himself it’s ungrateful women like me who are the problem.

feminist red pill her own son by accident
>>
>>133549539
Can you imagine your Mom having a big disgusting tattoo on her arm. You go to hug her and all you see is a poorly drawn Russian stacking doll?
This wasn't his first redpill.
>>
>>133549539
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/i-knew-my-son-was-depressed-but-i-didnt-know-he-wanted_us_57212d34e4b03b93e7e434b6

guess what, her son tried to take his life and this bitch don´t know why
>>
She is a gross, what kind of mother treats her boys like this! I have two boys and I worry so much for them because of women like her. I would love to be in a room with her for 5 minutes to show her how a real women treats her son's!!
>>
>>133550121
I almost took my life when I saw her picture and I've never met the bitch in my life.
>>
>>133550121
Profit denial
https://archive.is/t4Yrd
>>
>>133549539
>>133550121

this poor kid will an hero soon
https://www.babble.com/parenting/why-im-letting-my-daughter-play-high-school-football-this-year/

>My daughter has a twin brother, whom she’s pretty much been beating down since they were in utero. She was born kicking ass.
>>
File: GOYIM.png (436KB, 928x503px) Image search: [Google]
GOYIM.png
436KB, 928x503px
>>133550121
god help that poor cunt
>>
stop impregnating lesbians you asshole
>>
>>133550207
tits or gtfo slut
>>
>>133550257

>my son tried to kill himself
>time to write about it on a national platform
>school should be fine for him

This is child abuse.
>>
File: 1499908636255.webm (577KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499908636255.webm
577KB, 640x598px
>>133550121
>>
>>133550257
I love this fucking snownigger
>>
File: 1471655455709.png (558KB, 768x565px) Image search: [Google]
1471655455709.png
558KB, 768x565px
>basically call your son a rapist
>wtf mom im not a rapist
>you're a quiet rapist sweetie, you just wont admit it

Womens rights was a mistake, they are absolutely incapable of doing anything correctly, or logically.
>>
>>133551757
> and also your twin sister is stronger than you, you little cuck
>>
RETRACT TITLE IX
REPEAL AMENDMENT 19

CIRCUMCISE YOUNG GIRLS
>>
Feminist is a failure of a mother, why is that news?
>>
>>133549539
I feel really bad for her kids. Having your own mother call you and your brother a rapist must suck.
>>
>my sons are rapists
>they're also racists

>help me why does my son want to kill himself?
>>
>>133554415
topkek
>>
File: 1496545574274.jpg (86KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496545574274.jpg
86KB, 600x719px
>As a single mother

Yeah, there it is. You married an asshole and then just assume we all are. That's on you, bitch.

Are you willing to emotionally torture your sons to get back at the man you hate?
>>
>>133550990
I get the while tits or gtfo meme but slut? Really? Kys
>>
This is beyond fucked up. Poor kids.
>>
>>133549539
>I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings
>I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings

Wow.
>>
>>133549539
We should be encouraging these women. Seriously. They are bringing more men to their senses than a thousand of us can. It's going to take pain to change things for the better. You don't become a man until you face real emotional pain. Nothing hurts like a mother.
>>
>>133550382

>6 months later
>daughter has brain damage from 350lb offensive lineman
>>
I just finished reading the whole article and I skimmed through her twitter: holy shit, that woman is so insufferably toxic.
I hope the kids don't an hero and stay strong. :'(
>>
>>133561027

Should encourage them to berate her and write books about how terrible she was, they will profit off her shitty parenting.
>>
>>133549539
the comments are good
>>
>>133549539
>He sees himself as the “good” one
Narcissistic mother assigning roles to her children. They're all just puppets in her sick play. She needs a bullet to the back of the head.
>>
>>133549539
>almost self aware roastie
>but just pretending for attention
>>133550121
>how can i make this about me?
>the article
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.