[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think the Iraq War was pointless? Go ahead say that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: flag boy.jpg (77KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
flag boy.jpg
77KB, 500x402px
You think the Iraq War was pointless?
Go ahead say that to this little boy.
>>
I would tell him the truth about what the government did to his family.
>>
HEY LITTLE BOY- YOUR DUMBASS FATHER WAS KILLED BY FRIENDLY FIRE IN A POINTLESS WAR.
>>
>>133542182
boy is probably in his late teens or early 20s now. He understands that.

Now go ahead and explain to us why you made this thread? Does posting images like this help you temporarily forget about your daddy issues?
>>
>>133542182
Kiddo I'm sorry but the Jews killed your father in order to extract every ounce of wealth than can from the world in order to destroy the white race. That is why we must fight them, always.
>>
>>133542182
Killed a lot of camel-jockeys didn't it?
>>
>>133542182
Pointless? He got a free flag
>>
>>133542182
Depends on your point of view, the US gained nothing. I guess on the bright side a bunch of mudslimes got removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAO9O_fpbw
>>
>>133542698

No nearly enough Americunts though...
>>
son, your dad was killed by hajis in sandals using rusty ak47s on the other side of the globe.
they did it because they hate the freedom we brought to them using our munition filled with depleted uranium.
>>
>>133542867
>the US gained nothing
we gained trillions in debt, thats something
>>
>>133542182
It was about making a few people a whole lot of money.
>>
>>133542182
"well junior, you see sometimes big oil companies need a little help..."
>>
>>133542182
Your dad got killed because of the kikes
>>
File: 1485787698046.jpg (207KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485787698046.jpg
207KB, 600x320px
>>133542182

No war that kills Muslims is pointless.
>>
>>133542182
Your father died in a war that did not advance American interests but benefited Israel immensely.
>>
>>133542182
I'd redpill that kid so fucking hard.
>>
File: laughing normas.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing normas.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>133542781
>>
>>133542182

>I lost my dad in a war and all I got was a free made in China flag.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.