[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOLIVIA HAPPENING Quick rundown >brazilian thugs want t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5856.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5856.png
2MB, 1334x750px
BOLIVIA HAPPENING
Quick rundown
>brazilian thugs want t rob a jewelry store
>things kinda get out of control
>a literal fuck ton of cops appear after pretty much everyone in the vicinity calls them
>Huesilians take hostages
>cops don't give a shit and shoot the Brazilians dead
>all 4 thugs, 2 hostages and one cop end up dead
>>
Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
>>133537556
more like HAPPENED

please refrain from false happeningposting
>>
File: IMG_5857.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5857.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>133537556
>>
>>133537805
Was she okay?
>>
>>133537556
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YM-DbvJpw4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbPgyMKaM8

>>133537781
Apparently there's a huge hue hue gang operating here, last month they robbed a bank and they said they'll soon, probably today will do more shit
>>
>>133537962
She dead
>>
>>133538101
Oh
>>
brazil is fucked, and is exporting thugs now, Sorry Bolivia, we are made hostage by them here too
>>
>>133538527
Yeah, i know quite many Brazilians from my university.
Pretty much every single one said the same thing :(
>>
>>133538527

Theres nothing left to steal in Brazil so your thugs and dindus have to go elsewhere....

If we wanna put an end to these shenanigans we would find the families of the thugs and put a bullet in everyone in the household...then raze the house.
>>
>>133538795

I feel bad for it, and feel the need to apologize as well

I'm glad those fuckers were killed, but I'm very sad to see that 3 innocent people died because of the filth from our border infiltrated yours

RIP Bolivians, and to hell with those criminal scum
>>
>>133537962
The lady in the blue was alright. She suffered a few scrapes and minor disappointment from spilling her tomato soup on the ground.
>>
>>133537718
Shut the fuck up. Most overused and unoriginal phrase ever. And it's all over reddit.

You have to go back.
>>
who cares about shitskins in SA

The only thing I care about are the whites that live amongst these animals, and have to suffer for it
>>
>>133538972
Don't feel like that bro, ain't your fault.
The thugs are dead, thank God.
But thanks for the good wishes man.
>>
>>133539220
said the guy that lives in a place where bestiality was made law, and where the PM us Islamic socks.

Fuck off mongoloid.
>>
File: 1494598060857.png (2MB, 1916x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1494598060857.png
2MB, 1916x1034px
>>133537556

When is Evo star to blame Chile?
>>
>>133537805
BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>>
https://youtu.be/yBnfiS37K34
>>
good job cops
rip hostages
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.