[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't Communism meant to benefit the working class? Than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (17KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 495x297px
Isn't Communism meant to benefit the working class? Than why are all of its advocators pussy little unemployed liberals?
>>
>>133534451
probably because they want to work
>>
Because Marxism in its current stage isn't convincing and to become convincing they need to convince you that you need Marxism, or that you're oppressed.

A certain kind of people it's really easy to convince are oppressed and of course they're the type that always complains.

>>133534651
*want to not work
>>
>>133534451
>Isn't Communism meant to benefit the working class?
no.
who the fuck told you that lie?
it benefits the party.
>>
File: 1493935131479.png (153KB, 2328x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1493935131479.png
153KB, 2328x1514px
>>133534451
>>
File: 1487688939387.png (78KB, 928x336px) Image search: [Google]
1487688939387.png
78KB, 928x336px
>>
File: ol7tucWVjU1u8df7so1.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
ol7tucWVjU1u8df7so1.png
19KB, 500x590px
>>133534451
I studied Communism and other political doctrines in my pHD. I read Marx etc..I get what they MEAN with their idea, but I don't see how it will work from the 2nd to 3rd stage.
Once the Proletariat is the new ruling class..what will make EM resign and make the state slowly decease?
I don't get what will be the PRACTICAL way, I understand the THEORY but I don't see how it is possible to have this major collective push in towards this communistic society wwithout having personal interests influencing it.
As we saw in Russia with Stalin.
The initial ideas of Lenin were immediately changed when the REALITY kicked in. Already in 1917 theBolsheviks had to change things in their plans because reality won't make it all easy as Marx wrote in his writings, the proletariat isn't a huge hivemind with a common aim, its jusr a bunch of utopistic theories.
Marx was a douche. he called Proudhon and Saint- Louis and Witley "Utopists" when he was an Utopist too.
>>
Has anyone else notice that while those advocating for it are the unemployed but also those who have a shit tone of money as well?
I can't find it but I remember seeing a video where a self proclaimed communist who just gave a speech was caught getting into his Porsche.
>>
File: spottheformersovietrepublics.png (350KB, 1525x921px) Image search: [Google]
spottheformersovietrepublics.png
350KB, 1525x921px
>>133534451
no the communism is meant to make everyone suffer like the working class
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>133534451
12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto- dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- to upper-middle-class families.

13. Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc. ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)
>>
>>133534451
Because when you actually start working, you lose your commie idealism. The reason they're such pussies is because they spend their time wrapped up in fantastical idealism about how the world should work, rather than how it actually works.
>>
>>133534451
Because they think they will get to be the ones in charge of everything.
>>
>>133534451
You forgot something, OP.
>who live off their parents
It's normal to go through a lefty phase when you're young and have nothing to lose nor have put in the effort to build anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.