[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So McGregor is pretty much /ourguy/ at this point, right? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_8964.jpg (209KB, 1242x1397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8964.jpg
209KB, 1242x1397px
So McGregor is pretty much /ourguy/ at this point, right? How salty will shitlibs be when he knocks the monkey Mayweather out in the first round?
>>
>>133525973
>dancing monkeys
fucking kek. leftist heads will explode
>>
http://archive.is/FF0wW

Here's the article for you.
>>
>>133525973
>Monkey Mayweather

This is what he should be called
>>
it's obvious they're hyping him up as this racist white guy so the magic negro looks like a hero when he beats him, stop falling for hebrew tricks desu
>>
>>133525973
What's going you fucking idiot is that he'll be saying more and more racist shit, to make the liberals angry and such, then he's going lose (honestly it's rigged for him to lose, betting 4gs on it) and liberals and poc will be like racist whitey btfo and hurt the right winger population who support him and his saying, portraying us as weak racists who only talk too much

>all part of the plan
>>
>>133525973
I really hope McGregor just comes out and floors him with a headkick right at the start of the fight. Mayweather is nigger personified.
>>
>>133526860
>rigged
They dont even have to rig anything
He is boxing a boxer (very good one) when he isnt one
He have absolutely 0% chance to win
>>
>>133527229
Nigger, he was a boxer before hand. And calling mayweather a boxer is an insult to the sport. He runs around like a little bitch.
>>
>>133525973
The guy struts around in a giant fir coat.
He is building hype for the fight.
He is also irish so expect a dive.
>>
File: BartConorExactMoment.jpg (57KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
BartConorExactMoment.jpg
57KB, 600x455px
>>133525973
I just watched cliffs of their press conferences. It's all for show baby. They have to sell the fight now big time, because everyone expects this to be another decision.

It would be crazy if McGregor took out PBF like Aldo. That would be fucking nuts, but I'll hear about it and watch it later. Only an idiot would pay to see this fight live, no matter how well they promote it.
>>
>>133527844
if Conor somehow won he'd never leave the arena alive. It would be a ferguson x100
>>
If this was an MMA fight Conor would fuck his shit in so quickly it would be hilarious.

However...

Mayweather's record in boxing is incredible...

Wins 49
Wins by KO 26
Losses 0

Conor is up against an undefeated boxer

Yes, Floyd has hands of glass, has been out-shit talked and is up against a younger, taller and much stronger opponent... But Mayweather has an incredible defense, more stamina and a better understanding of boxing.

It'll be a good fight and I hope Conor wins, but it will not be at all easy for him and he will probably lose.
>>
>>133527612
This. Mayweather isn't a boxer, he's a Kenyan marathon runner that runs in the ring instead of on a course. He also should've lost to De La Hoya and has been protected by the refs ever since.
>>
>>133526789
At this point in time this seems totally plausible.

However normies won't give a shit whether McGregor is "racist" or not. His fans will love him regardless. Seriously normies don't give a fuck about political bullshit with things like this.
>>
>>133527612
The nigger knows how to get points and win matches. Bitching about him winning is like bitching about trump being president when hillary won the popular vote.
Who Fucking cares those are the rules of the game, don't like it then go watch something else.
I want whitey to win but this won't even be close, remember manny?
>>
>>133528373
It'll be his fault for agreeing to a fake points fight in the first place. He should have invited that monkey into the cage.
>>
>>133527962
pffft please, there will be cops and security everywhere

Niggers fold like a tower of cards if you offer any real resistance, they're only capable of doing violence ambush style.
>>
I'm not falling for this SCAM and neither should any of you. All the constant posts on this "fight" are nothing more than viral advertising.

FACT: Mayweather wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't know that he was going to win

FACT: Mayweather will clinch and cover up for all 12 rounds and then win by a decision because "muh legacy"

FACT: The Boxing commission sees this as more than just a fight, it's a conflict between boxing and MMA, that latter of which was getting more popular than the traditional sport of boxing.

FACT: The boxing commission is going to make SURE that Mayweather wins because this will be seen as a victory for the sport of boxing over MMA.

Don't waste your time. Don't waste your money

All the race war shit is bait.
>>
>>133528863
This. It's not even the first time he's said something "racist." I remember he called some fighter a hillbilly and Daniel Comer said something about him and the fighter being from the same place so what would that make him. McGregor responded with "a ghetto hillbilly" no one gave a shit then, and they don't really now.
>>
File: tyson.gif (2MB, 348x211px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.gif
2MB, 348x211px
>>133528373
mayweather is swimming in a pond of less and less fish
and he sure as shit never had a tough opponent
>>
>>133529270
Cormier*

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/rbarrett/conor-mcgregor-burns-daniel-cormier-hilarious-inspirational-response/
>>
File: 1499456817601.jpg (180KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
1499456817601.jpg
180KB, 1599x999px
>"what do you have a school bag for? You can't even read!"
>>
>/pol/ virgins who otherwise wouldn't give a fuck about sports claiming that McGregor has a chance

Every time
>>
>>133528373
This.
>>
>>133526916
Putting 200$ at +485 for the McGregor win
>>
>>133529465

Young Tyson was a bloody beast god bless him
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2180x2418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2180x2418px
>>133528373
>>
File: NateConorFinish.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NateConorFinish.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133527962
That's why the little potato nugget PR whore might actually win. He would not hesitate to die in there if it meant he went out the biggest win of his life.

That's why I give him a chance. He believes in himself so much that up to now, he has changed the whole game. Imagine if he did an Aldo? I bet he wouldn't leave until he got killed, or won over the crowd.

Don't pay for it, but it will be interesting to see what happens after the fact. There is no reason in the world to watch this live at the prices they're charging.

Conor within 3 or he gets lifelong head trauma and Floyd saps all of this positive energy out of him for life.

It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.
>>
>>133525973
>1 post by this ID
this is a viral marketing thread you stupid motherfuckers

>>133526789
This guy gets it these are jew trick threads to hype up the fight and thus pull more shekels. All this outrage and statements are all carefully calculated as well to draw in more interest
>>
>>133525973
The only way McGregor wins (on a spiritual/moral level) is if he runs across the ring and kicks Monkey in the face before anyone can stop him. He'd win hearts and minds, he'd be a fucking hero. Monkey Mayweather is universally hated by pretty much anybody with any tiny sense of outrage at monkey behavior. He beats women. He's a cunt. He needs to be kicked in the face until he's in a wheelchair for the rest of his short life.

Yes, McGregor would lose the money and probably never fight professionally again buuuuut... Mike Tyson did come back from much worse, so there's always wiggle room. I hope he goes for glory and murders that fucker's face with his foot.
>>
>>133525973
>Floyd 'Monkey' Mayweather
Why haven't I thought of this before?
>>
>>133529465
Now that's a fucking punch
>>
>>133525973
Katie Holm beats Ronda Rousey
Trump beats Hillary
this is next, if this happens you know what it means
>>
>>133530318
>Implying you can choke or roll on the floor in boxing
Irrelevant. McGregor knocks people out on his feet. If he didn't take that fight to the ground he would have won 100 percent. Anyone who couldn't see it was undoubtedly going his way doesn't know fighting sports.
>>
>>133525973
Look if it always gets the same reaction no matter what ya say. Why is the word nigger so bad then?
>>
Would be cool though if this match wasn't already decided and Gregor won. But nah, but who knows, Irish aint the most loyal bunch.
>>
>>133526789
This.

Add that Mayweather is acting all humble and shit in all of his interviews while McGregor is talking shit 24/7. This is just a big PR stunt for Mayweather.
>>
-=- Daily Reminder -=-
The only people who win from these fights are the Jews running the show. You are supporting the Jews by promoting their human dogfighting.

Also, Mayweather is illiterate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
>>
>>133526789
I don't know how well that'll work.
>Floyd went to jail for domestic abuse
>Has said and done things far more blatantly racist to his opponents
>Is in this whole scheme so he can pay off what he owes to the IRS
Doesn't really seem like a hero even if you come at it from the racist angle.
>>
>cannot imply that a black person is figuratively a monkey

Leftists are the most racist people of all time.
>>
>>133525973
What's racist about 'dancing monkeys'?
Sounds like they are implying that blacks are monkeys, which makes them racist.
>>
>>133529465
This is back when the heavyweights were entertaining and there was some competition there. The Klitschkos may have been extremely dominant for over a decade but they were boring as all fuck. And no one gives a shit about the Middleweights/Welterweights/etc no matter how hard they try and push people like Mayweather. People want to see brutal heavyweight knockout artists like Tyson in current year.
>>
File: NicknNateinGis.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
NicknNateinGis.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>133530792
Nate had him fucking done on the feet. That's why Connor became a wrestler. What fight were you watching?
>>
>>133526789
McGregor will "agree" to take the fall in a certain round, then pull a Butch Coolidge on Monkey Mayweather having arranged for significant bets to be placed on himself.
>>
>>133525973
Nah he's not of our ideology. He's likely politically apathetic but leaning more civic nationalist conservative leaning. Even the dance for me boy thing from the first conference was nothing. Immediately after he said it he realized the fuckup and repeated it saying sir instead of boy. Still hope he make mayweather end his career 49-1
>>
>>133525973

Omfg, this is like the Resident Evil 5 scandal. Such fucking hypocrites.

>Be McKegger.
>Be known for being a shit-talking, wife-beatin', proud pikey.
>Have shit-talked people of many races, lot of Hispanics and Whites includes.
>Shit-talk a Black to hype up a fight like you usually and are expected to do.

"RACCCCCCCCCCISSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMM"

Irony here is the soft racism of low expectations this article hints at.
>>
>>133526371
stop trying to be the norwegian his place is already sealed
>>
>>133525973
A lil off topic, but how do people identify Mayweather as a bitch but then praise Ali? the fuckstick was a hug and run monster that exploited the bitch rules of boxing to win.
>>
>>133530752
>katie holm
Bitch cant act but can apparently scrap
>>
>white man mixed martial arts fighter
>black man boxer
>boxing match
>White guy is our guy
>white man will win

Why do I feel like i am being set up?
>>
>>133525973
Connor Is Just Getting With The Times.
Trump Is President
White People Are Waking Up
The Overton Window Is Shifting
It's 2017, get used to it bigots! :^)
>>
>>133532156
>Why do I feel like i am being set up?
Because you are.
>>
>>133526916

It's a boxing match you nigger
>>
>>133529257
>he thinks mayweather needs to rig the fight to win
White people are so retarded, holy shit
>>
File: 8596179031_33414af320_b.jpg (197KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8596179031_33414af320_b.jpg
197KB, 1024x576px
>>133525973
how can an Irish person be raysis? Did these people not play bioshock?
>>
>>133525973
Also, he was talking about a scene in Rocky 3. Didn't that movie had a scene with a literal monkey?
>>
>>133525973
based
>>
File: ntC0xqH.gif (1MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
ntC0xqH.gif
1MB, 500x260px
>>133526789
This. I have even red pilled compatriots falling for it because it is alluring, but I always make the point that I wonder which nigger will win..
>>
>>133526465
the monkey team
>>
>>133532453
This. The whole thing seems like it's a scripted wrestling match--just watch those fucking interviews. I bet Mayweather and Conor are choreographing the entire thing behind the scenes with Conor taking a diving by round 5. Both fighters go home with a bunch of cash and a week later, Conor announces his retirement (after buying a small island complete with a gaudy mansion).
>>
Spee here, holy fuck you morons are going to be dissapointed when this literal shit tier mick gets his head knocked off.
>>
>>133525973

bwahahah.. honestly wtf kind of bullshit is it for both of them to be acting they way they do?! So a nigger jumps on a mic and presents his 100 million dollar check and shoves it into everyones face and laughs without even fighting yet, then the other faggot says buy my FUCK YOU line of suits?! Seriously?! 99% of people will never see 100 million in their life them and these cucks act the way they do turns me off completely!

Give me 100 million and I'll train to fight too, lets see how many of these faggots will continue to sing/perform/play sports/fight for minimum wage!
>>
>>133525973
wasn't he on about a scene in rocky 3?
>>
>>133526789
IMO McGregor is going to clean his fucking clock. All of this stuff leading up to the fight is psychological torture for Mayweather. McGregor's social media presence is 9000x stronger than Mayweather's. People like McGregor more than Mayweather. The fact that he stunts and flexes harder than Mayweather is going to get in his head.
>>
>>133525973
This is all a big setup for when he lets Mayweather win and takes a dive in round 6.
Screencap this.
>>
>>133526465
Floyd's team is called The Money Team. Conor should go full spaghetti and just call them The Monkey Team.
>>
>>133527229
>He have absolutely 0% chance to win
* He HAS

Learn English
>>
>>133533855
Anyone that actually watches boxing knows that Conor literally doesn't stand a chance in hell. People that claim Mayweather has no knockout power only watched that one match against Pacman. Half of his wins are by knockout; he has knocked out more people that Conor has had matches.
>>
I wonder if he's getting jew bucks to say these things. keep the division alive and strong amongst the populace.
>>
>>133527844
ofc it's show, but the fact is that Floyd is scared of Conor. Floyd avoids eye contact and whatnot
>>
File: 1470265607085.png (33KB, 508x343px) Image search: [Google]
1470265607085.png
33KB, 508x343px
>>133534074
>he has knocked out more people **than

I can't type due to being hungover via the fermented rabbi.
>>
>>133526371
>favela is term for disadvantaged areas in Brazil
So a slum? They mean a slum, right?
>>
>>133534178
Both fighters are total shit talkers: https://youtu.be/DVieMMlqTMk?t=320

Conor and Mayweather both toy with their opponents in the ring.
>>
>>133525973
>It went from, "You'll dance for me boy!" to, "Dancing monkeys!"
What?
>>
This fool is just gonna be the next Ricky Hatton
>>
>>133534470
Fuck, I pasted the video at the wrong time. Start watching at 5 minutes or so.
>>
>>133534287
It's obvious the odds are in Floyds favous. Big time. Still fun to see what Conor will try to do. Also, FM is racist and touts back superiority so no one likes him. But yeah, he could win with one arm alone.
>>
>>133534178
>keep the division alive and strong amongst the populace.
To lose to a illiterate nigger and prove to whitey that even after Trump we wuz still kangz!!!

If McGregor loses you better fucking bet that WE STEAL KANGZ will be spammed for months.
>>
I wanted to see what the hype was about so I just watched the Floyd/Manny fight and Jesus.....Mayweather does nothing but run away the entire fight.....It's not even a meme.
>>
File: 1499822285530.jpg (158KB, 1434x686px) Image search: [Google]
1499822285530.jpg
158KB, 1434x686px
>>
What kind of cuck lets a shitty 145 pounder represent their whole race ?

There are FEMALES bigger then these guys and you out the weight of your race on them
>>
>>133534178
Talking shit is the best way to self promote a fight to make sure you get the biggest paycheck possible. Its a business tactic to stir up controversy and say some ridiculous shit.
>>
mayweather will win on points

for the record, mayweather could bash mcgregors brains out without breaking a sweat given that mcgregor isnt even a fucking boxer and instead is a star in a retarded meme sport full of memes

but mayweather on points because mayweather is too chicken to go for ko
>>
>>133527844
>only an idiot pays to see the fight
The poor boy
>>
>>133525973
They'll want him charged and arrested.
>>
McGregor won't last 6 rounds. I dont like niggers but I'm not retarded.
>>
>>133534904
I know that, but you can still shit talk without being racist.
>>
>>133534684
He sticks and moves until his opponent tires himself out; when this happens, he then goes in for the kill. Mayweather actually has a decent knockout record but Pacman was too conditioned/had too much endurance to be knocked out. Still, by the end, Mayweather was just picking him off and Pacman could hardly defend himself. Lesser opponents would have been knocked out long ago. People that shit on Mayweather aren't boxing fans. The guy is a fucking technical genius in the ring and I'm just being objective here. I don't give a shit about a dindu knocking out a white fighter or Conor being billed as the next great white hope. A more exciting match would have been Conor vs Mayweather under kickboxing rules. That would have leveled the playing field, but Finkelstein knew that wouldn't bring in the same amount of shekels.
>>
Only was Connor wins is if he knocks out the nigger. Because boxing is the most corrupt sport on the planet.
>>
File: donald melania top laugh.jpg (60KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
donald melania top laugh.jpg
60KB, 676x450px
>>133526465
>>133533251
>>133534021
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>133535476
Or maybe President Trump should tweet it himself.
>>
>>133527962
>he will never leave alive
Niggers can't afford to get in and watch, stop implying stupidity
>>
>>133534940
By round 4 Conor will be so confused that a KO will not be a problem. The last few months of training seem to vanish when hit in the head a few times and the body reverses to instinct.
>>
>>133535595
he should do it then claim it was a typo since it's only one additional letter
>>
I'm excited as fuck for this.

Boxing has been dead for so long.

McGregor will probably get smashed, but it's an interesting bout for being so mismatched. It's possible that Mayweather chokes and McGregor gets lucky.

And that's really the take away, McGregor will never win by points, he just doesn't have the experience. He can only win by getting lucky power shots to end it.

Mayweather just needs to stay cool, not get rattled by the potential unknowns w/ McGregor and fear of failure. He just has to play it like a regular boxing match and run the clock.
>>
>>133527962
Spool up the meme ovens... we have work to do boys...
>>
File: 1499564448170.jpg (145KB, 2000x926px) Image search: [Google]
1499564448170.jpg
145KB, 2000x926px
Gonna bet hella bread on McGregor, gonna win a lot too. Check'em
>>
>>133528373
Did you even watch May weather's last fight? He's a bitch jewing his way to the top not by fighting but by RUNNING AWAY from his opponent.
>>
>>133535476
Trump is a Mayweather supporter tho, and he loves boxing.
>>
>>133536834
Heh, I wouldn`t be so sure m8. This ain`t MMA.
>>
>>133535745
10 ounce gloves slav. Hits to the won't do much to the dumb mick he's used to getting hit harder
>>
>>133525973

age gap is too big. mcgregor will win.
>>
File: niccee.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
niccee.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>133525973
I hope this is Apollo Creed vs. Ivan Drago II
>>
>>133526371
thx
Op was a faggot again
>>
>>133537082
You're right, it isn't. It's a vastly simplified, stagnant, 2D chess version of combat sport. Connor is known for playing 4D chess in a sport that requires an exceptional amount of skill in several different disciplines. Floyd's legit fucked
>>
>>133528373
you clearly read some espn article and have never seen mayweather box. Mayweather is boaring as shit to watch. if this fights intresting itll be beacuse connor breaks his contract and loses the biggest payday of his life to punch floyde while there tied up.
>>
>>133536834
Mayweather is UNDEFEATED and has DECADES of experience.

I don't think some of you are aware how good Mayweather is at just this one thing. Of course, relative to the great heavyweights, he's less than. But he's still very good, at one very specific thing.

Career record
Fights:49
Wins: 49
Losses: 0
KO: 26

50% of every fight he's ever been in, he won by KO.
>>
>>133537634
He seems boring because he's not a heavyweight, he is not Tyson.

He's more skill than power.
>>
>>133530872
He's not illiterate. He's dyslexic.
>>
>>133531623
>criticizing someone for actually archiving a link
That's pretty shitty, even for a Canadian.
>>
File: 1499307767694.gif (2MB, 259x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499307767694.gif
2MB, 259x303px
>>133537658
Wow, another padded boxing record - that'd be impressive if he wasn't 40, with broken hands and literally no concept of the level Connor performs at. It's checkers vs chess. Floyd simply doesn't posses the brain power/skills to even comprehend what Connor will do in the ring. He's going to move different, punch different. There's two types of boxers that seasoned vets are scared to fight, complete novices, because they move wierd and don't do what they're 'supposed to' and other experts. He's fucked bropharsauras
>>
>>133537961
You misspelled stupid
>>
>>133528373
Yes, thanks for that fresh insight. Really makes you think.
>>
It's going to play out just like the election. Fake boxing will be outed for what it is
>>
File: trumps_pick.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trumps_pick.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>>133536957
>>
>>133537961
Same exact thing.
>>
>>133538255
His business acumen speaks for itself.
>>
>>133535745
He'll be so confused he'll throw Mayweather to the mat and start breaking his arms in some sort of lock.
>>
>>133538962
He's not going to the fight because he thinks he'll ruin the event. Pretty classy move
>>
"I’m cringing just thinking about it,” says Janks Morton, who was close friends with Frazier’s sparring partner. “I can still see Ali sitting next to Howard Cosell punching that rubber black gorilla, saying, ‘It’s going to be a thrilla in Manila when I kill that gorilla.’”
>>
>>133539143
>he'll try some mma shit
They explained his contract on the radio. If he even accidentally kicks him he's completely fucked
>>
File: plz.jpg (7KB, 249x212px) Image search: [Google]
plz.jpg
7KB, 249x212px
>>133534021
plz make it so
>>
>>133539147
Yeah I saw that. I guess his reasoning was mostly about logistics for everyone else due to security.

However, I think he should go. Would probably help his image a little with black people.
>>
>>133528373
I agree with everything you said but "it will be a good fight". it's going to be a cakewalk for floyd.
>>
>>133539355
I don't seriously think he was going to do that, I was just making a joke. The most likely scenario is that Mayweather taps him a few times then blocks for the rest of the fight and then wins on points. McGregor would kick his ass in an MMA fight, but he isn't going to win in a boxing match.
>>
File: 1496880137887.jpg (128KB, 1080x1349px)
1496880137887.jpg
128KB, 1080x1349px
>>133539505
Floyds is so far ahead, he doesn't even think about Connor anymore
>>
>>133525973
>So McGregor is pretty much /ourguy/ at this point, right?
No, he is a selfish cunt. The left admire him because when him and his wife were in literal poverty she went to work so he could eat a lot and go to the gym because he thought he could make it. Now credit where its due, he go lucky and he did. But he put his family at incredible risk because of his selfish ambition which is what fucks so many people up.

He is not an idol of any sort, he is a selfish twat who got lucky.
>>
>>133537658
None of those KOs were in his last 10 fights
>>
>>133528373
Boxing us much more fun to do than to watch. Like baseball.

I don't understand how this meme sport ever got so popular.
>>
>>133539058
Nope. I'm dyslexic and I am fully literate. It just takes longer for me to process what I read.
>>
>>133539654
c wot u did ther
>>
>>133539702
Same. Thing. Exact.
>>
File: 1499391550951.gif (2MB, 369x261px) Image search: [Google]
1499391550951.gif
2MB, 369x261px
>>133539899
Floyd fans sound like Hillary shilling leftists, it's pathetic tbqh
>>
>>133540120
American blacks > Irish "whites"
>>
File: 1496631266254.png (147KB, 494x702px) Image search: [Google]
1496631266254.png
147KB, 494x702px
>>133540284
You're all niggers to me
>>
>>133525973
How the fuck did they even pull race out of that latest press conference?
>>
>>133535237
>>133535422
You cucks forgot to change your flag.
>>
>>133527229
>he have

kys
>>
>>133525973
this is a setup to make white people look weak - a purchased, badly needed victory for the left. even if it weren't fixed there is no chance of him winning in a boxing match.
>>
>>133525973
He just said "boi/boy" which is a common insult among fighters. The whole "B-BUT THIS IS RACIST" is bullshit.

You can say to every word/action that it is racist. For example the black fighter had stolen a country flag. He was not a citizen of this country and this country is also mostly white. This shows his disrespect and racism against white people.

If you think that this is my own interpretation: You are right, the "boi" thing is as racist as the flag stealing. But at the same time both are not racist at all.
>>
File: 1480823809982.webm (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480823809982.webm
1MB, 720x720px
>>133526789
This one-hundred & ten fucking percent. No way in hell the nigger would be all calm & human like in the face of such "raycisness"...he's being made to look all regal whilst the raging evil white man obnoxiously berates him.

Its all a show, & the better (black) man is predestined to.win.
>>
>Great White Hope movie is now decades old
>(((professional boxing))) realizes no one even remembers the film
>sets it up in real life
>all we need now is the dwarf dressed as a leprechaun

If (((professional boxing))) thought the white guy was going to win the fight wouldn't even happen. This is 100% a killing box tactic for kike bookies to fleece whites who put their money on the no-hope whitey.
>>
>>133525973
Mayweather cheated the flip last time, he'll cheat the mick this time.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.