[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roger Stone Calls Out John Podesta: "What Are Those Numbers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

HIGH-PROFILE (3 PRO BONO) LAWYERS SUE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ROGER STONE

http://clapsnews.com/2017/07/13/high-profile-3-pro-bono-lawyers-sue-president-trump-and-roger-stone/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_hlHJhq0Fk
>>
Bump. We need answers.
>>
Its how many fish he caught that day, simple question. Move along fool!
>>
File: fake news 2.png (551KB, 650x823px) Image search: [Google]
fake news 2.png
551KB, 650x823px
>Roger Stone - Extrodinary Zionist
>>
>>133521578
Which picture is the real one?
>>
>>133520289
Read the email attached. It's in reference to a UN climate bill or something. Did you guys even read the leaks?
>>
>>133520289
Roger Stone still dying from plutonium poison
>>
>>133521966
I'm not going to waste my time finding the email. But it had something to do with 14 species of fish going or about to go extinct. And they were trying to save them or the bill would save them. I read it when it first came out.
>>
>>133522453
Set killed Osiris and cut him into 14 pieces. The 14th piece, Osiris dick, was eaten by a fish. Isis made Osiris a new dick made from gold.
>>
File: 4.png (431KB, 648x404px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
431KB, 648x404px
>>133520289
>not posting the unedited version
>>
>>133522708
Podesta is a satanist and a pedophile but pretending their wasn't an email with that image that explains it makes you look like a fool.
>>
File: 1442274722121.png (574KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
1442274722121.png
574KB, 948x948px
>>133522935
>>
>>133521578
>those fucked up hands
>>
>>133520289
Roger Stone is gonna show what happens when merchants collide.
>>
>>133520289
Holey fuck, I just lover Roger Stone. Say what you like about him being a cuck, but for better or worse, that man is a real American bean.
>>
>>133523207
Yes but in order to explain the picture he would have to use the same explanation he gave in the emails and if he does THAT he will have effectively corroborated the emails as being 100% real and by him.
>>
>>133521923
This

I work at Nintendo so I know that it's easier to take the writing off than it is to add it and make it look real.
>>
>>133524108
He has admitted the emails are real. He plays the victim on twatter all the time. A video of his first interview after losing the election was on /pol/ and his emails came up. Fight with facts not lies and half truths, people on the left lack can't do that and can't defend against it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.