[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question /pol/ if global warming is fake then what about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Serious question /pol/ if global warming is fake then what about the giant glacier that just melted? Are we doomed?
>>
What caused it last time?
>>
>>133515628
bump
>>
File: IMG_0712.png (542KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.png
542KB, 640x1136px
>>133515628
If the ice caps are melting why are islands growing out of the water?
>>
>>133515628
Let me spell it out for you

If its manmade we are already past the point of no return

If its not manmade we are fucked anyway

Unless you have found a way to stop or reverse it, we are doomed eitherway so it's a non-issue just being made a fuss about to get grant money to geologists and scientists globally.

They should be doing more important research not sitting on the goldmine of global warming research
>>
>>133516564
>>133516183

Idk thats why I am asking cause I am dumb.
>>
>>133515628
stop conflating cc with acc, nigger. also, this >>133516183.

>>133516781
The Earth's climate cycles naturally. We are exiting a period where the Earth was near its coldest historical (4.6B years of history) low, and are _nowhere_ near (not even in the same city, let alone the same ballpark) its recorded highs.

Add in the data fudging, and throw in a clear motive--one world government--and you have a clear case for a crime that needs to be investigated.

Based on the resources if htis proves false or "within the norm" all the "scientists" should be imprisoned for life _and_ tried for crimes against humanity and executed upon conviction.
>99.9% of all science has been proven wrong
and climatology isn't even a hard science--no falsifiability to found anywhere, with only appeals to reason as their foundation.

Any climatologist who claims they are a scientist doesn't know the key hallmark of every science: falsifiability.

Modelling: feed random data into our best models and we get the same answer we do when we feed in the _adjusted_ historical temperature data.

Paleoclimatology: /past results are no guarantee of future performance./ This is who gave us our "hockey stick graph", which is nothing but an appeal to authority, and leaves out the historical temperature record because of the IMMENSE climate-temperature valley that the Earth is exiting.

They are not scientists, and "climatology" is a soft science.... that adjusts its data, covers it up, allows politicians to dictate the verbage in their papers, etc.

They are welfare trolls desperately trying to cling to their welfare money while simultaneously providing the UN with the false data it needs to create the one world government they so desperately want.
>>
>>133515628
you cant google?
lots of icebergs come out the Larsen ice shelf
this is nothing new
>>
https://www.instagram/p/BVd3M1-g80e/?taken-by=arixoxo&hl=en
>>
>>133519649
retard
>>
>>133519384
But the news told me to worry so I am. I hope this is all just nothing like you guys say
>>
>>133519926
>but the news told me
The news is designed to make you think a certain way.
>>133516564
You don't know why? Well, you should at least be smart enough to put two and two together and go "Hmmm, they keep saying the ice caps are melting and we need to worry about that, but if newly emerging islands are popping up out of the water, that directly contradicts those claims."

It's not hard, Sparky.
>>
File: 1490758280920.jpg (61KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1490758280920.jpg
61KB, 500x463px
>#1 Nothing we do will stop climate change
Weather we caused it or not a cycle of permafrost melt has begun (Tundra melts causing millions of tonnes of frozen plant matter to decompose, makes more melt next year)
>#2 It is fine for some areas, but others are basically FUCKED
If you live in a: low-lying region, area dependent on seasonal rain, area supplied by glacial melt, or an island, basically life is gonna suck.
If you live In temperate or northern regions life could improve. Russia and canada are going to get a ton of arable land.

>#3 We don't really have to worry about emissions for 60-80 years.
If we endlessly release greenhouse gasses the world could turn into Venus. However after modernization most countries slowly start reducing their emissions. So though it might accelerate the changes in the climate, there isn't really any danger and the changes are going to happen whether we continue contributing or not.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>133515628

I hear once it hits the mid atlantic, the sudden change in temperature and salinity will cause it to explode, sending a tsunami the size of kansas across the high seas.
>>
>>133516564
Charge your phone
>>
>>133520975
God dammit
>whether
>>
If global warming is real why doesn't the world hit China and India with massive economic sanctions unless they aggressively clean up? they're by far the biggest offenders. If the fate of the entire world is at stake surely it would take priority over whatever petty economic interests the world has in those countries.
>>
>>133515628
The glaciers are melting because you haven't agreed to send 30% of your power bill to some jew in New York to have a carbon street exchange and make 10,000 people on the east coast millionaires.
>>
>>133515628
if the snake god is fake how do you explain the sun being swallowed during an eclipse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.