[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol/ talk about race and race relations to their kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499115684321.png (270KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
1499115684321.png
270KB, 610x457px
How does /pol/ talk about race and race relations to their kids?
I don't want to feed them the "all races are the same" bullshit but I'd also rather not get into crime statistics and IQ distributions with a literal 4 year old
>>
>>133505507
I'll let them figure it out for themselves. I grew up around niggers and arabs and I really hate them now. Reality speaks for itself.
>>
Guys figure it out quick themselves but girls need to be educated lest they find out the hard way
>>
>>133505507
Don't let your kids have any contact or knowledge of other races. Don't send them to school. No internet, live very rural.
>>
>>133506140
>Around niggers and Arabs
Flag checks out
>>
>>133505507
show them 4chan infographics
>>
>>133506889
Indeed
>>
>>133505507
>How does /pol/ talk about race and race relations to their kids?
Both be and appear honest, truthful, and unbiased when the topic comes up. Don't go up to your daughter and say
>Now Cornelia we need to talk about you dating niggers, well you shouldn't date niggers because you are polluting your pure white genes with those of violent niggers
Don't say to your son
>Augustus I've noticed you hanging out with that nigger kid over there, did you know that niggers commit far more crime per capita than whites? One of these days your darkie friend is going to stab you in the ribs for your sneakers

Primarily though just raise them with a sense of justice, community, and ethnic pride, address race relations in particular if it ever comes up. If your daughter is raised to see whiteness as something that should be preserved than she won't go around fucking niggers. She might fuck white trash but that's another conversation and issue altogether.
>>
>>133506439
I at least was probably genetically predisposed to racism or at least a dislike of "outsiders"
>Be little kid
>Have never seen a black person until I went to kindergarten
>Parents never mentioned race or anything about it growing up, I just assume all people are white
>Go to school and see non-whites, I think asians look ugly but that's about it, but I think blacks are stinky and dirty looking and outright refuse to drink from the same water fountain that I saw a black person drinking from (this continued until I was like 10-12)
Of course I also avoided water fountains girls drank from so maybe it was just stupid little boy things.
>>
>>133505507
Just tell them that people of color are bad because they are really mean (violent) and hurt a a lot of people. Also tell them periodically that their school will lie to them about this because bad people want them to trust poc. Make it simple so they'll understand but dont shy away from hard truths. Important to check their homework everyday to see what they're studying in school so you can combat and liberal conditioning.
>>
>>133513251

this isn't bad. dark people are mean. easy for a kid to understand. and it will only prove itself to be true and they will expand upon this concept.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.