[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If cannabis become federally legal under Trumps presidency is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 057098432570329487523.jpg (47KB, 414x336px) Image search: [Google]
057098432570329487523.jpg
47KB, 414x336px
If cannabis become federally legal under Trumps presidency is it safe to assume that the republican party would gain much more support?
>>
>>133491342
>federally legal under Trumps presidency

Not ever happening

Look at this AG
>>
>>133491342
DUDE
>>
File: pot girl.jpg (57KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pot girl.jpg
57KB, 500x332px
>>133491342
If they did and regulated and taxed, they would get support from the smokers and the people who want to make money.
>>
>>133491342

republicans end slavery then emancipate christian herbalists, I can't stand how one party can win so much

Sessions is just too old and beholden to his supporters in the medical business

make no mistake, when people figure out how many prescriptions are made worthless with a plant you can grow yourself the money will shit itself
>>
Trump has consistently said it should be up to the states to decide. There's a bill in the house now (HR 975) literally called the Respect State Marijuana Laws Act of 2017 that would tell Sessions to eat a dick on this issue. From there it's much easier to get state legalization/decrim laws passed. Call your fucking congressmen.
>>
>>133492690
>Trump has consistently said it should be up to the states to decide

Except this AG said the opposite and is actively opposing any legislation on such issue.
>>
>AG is actually terrified of weed
yeah, haha, Trump is just playin interdimensional space checkers to
ensure we get weed
>>
>>133493122
Wrong. Sessions has said he's personally against it, finds it repugnant, but will be bound by his duty to enforce whatever the law is. Same as his stance on illegals minus the repugnance.
>>
File: displayImage.png (490KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
displayImage.png
490KB, 361x400px
>>133493433
>but will be bound by his duty to enforce whatever the law is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAQF1CiJncs
>>
I would love it if he did, maybe it would be bad for the country. I doubt that it will happen.
>>
>>133493607
Wrong link
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/13/jeff-sessions-personally-asked-congress-to-let-him-prosecute-medical-marijuana-providers/?utm_term=.fd45e43724d8
>>
>>133493862

yeah, Jeff Sessions and his donors want to take out 1/5 of California's budget and the state with the lowest unemployment in the nation
>>
>>133495992
>yeah, Jeff Sessions and his donors want to take out 1/5 of California's budget and the state with the lowest unemployment in the nation

It's in the article. You know the prison industrial complex literally exists because of the war on drugs?
>>
Read this as "if cannibals became federally legal"
>>
>>133491342
yes since most of the country wants it legalized/doesn't give a fuck
>>
It would be one of the best political moves to de-fang the left. You'd really be surprised how many normies who don't give a shit about politics vote democrat because they like pot instead of alcohol.
>>
By 300%
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.