[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unspooked as fuck. I see myself living in a meaningless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1494792448504.jpg (32KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1494792448504.jpg
32KB, 479x377px
I'm unspooked as fuck. I see myself living in a meaningless world. I see people as disgusting. My jealousy comes out of nowhere and it disgusts me.

>see guy with his gf
>get madly jealous and randomly the thought, "the best revenge is a life well lived" goes through my mind
>realise as I'm thinking it how pathetic and spooky it is, the coping mechanism of a genetically deficient organism

>see someone reading a maths book
>feel hatred for them because they might think they're smarter than me

Guys I'm not going to lie, being unspooked is tough as fuck. I worry that marketers and advertisers are trying to take advantage of me.

I have no life philosophy. Work on many things? Work on one thing? Do what I enjoy? Do what others say is important? I have no clue. I want to do 50 things at once. I see all sides. I started reading more recently and worry about "reading myself stupid". I try to remember what I read when sitting on the train and although I know the condensed outline, and see this as enough, I get annoyed for not remembering perfectly.

I am an ugly beta male who has never had female attention, even at the age of 26, has had no social life since 18, and became the ugly loser loner that nobody talks to within two days at work. Seeing attractive women everywhere is torture when I know they have lives on easy mode, consider me a disgusting non chad, as have 50999 tinder matches.

I trust my intellect and taste but I am always abused by the pseudo intellectuals who claim I need to suspend these and worship and spend my money. If I spent all my time doing all the shit I'm supposed to do, I'd have no time for anything. Everyone else is a fraud. Everyone else is either a woman who gets everything handed to them or a normie who glides through institutions while being judged by their clones.

My spiritual malaise is entrenched and I refuse to sprinkle Christian (or any other) droplets on it like the low IQers, pseudo intellectuals, and the frauds.
>>
>>133487470
LOL
>>
>>133487470
Christ or KYS, your choice dumbass
>>
>>133487470
>the best revenge is a life well lived
>life still sucks

There's the rub
>>
>>133487470
Do boxing or jiu jitsu
>>
>>133487470
after you get to30-35 years you literally stop caring about other people no matter pussy or not and even stop caring about the stuff that bugged you before or stuff you should do... but you just don care anymore its really freeing, i dont care about pussy, or what happens at my work, or lack of relationships, or that i god forbid play video games in my spare time! my god doing something i like in my spare time the horror lol i cant even remember why i cared in the first place about any of that shit.
Hell even my sa isnt a big deal anymore i feel just stoic lol
So keep at it unit you are in your mid 30s and shit wont matter at least that what happened with me and i truly was a jealous motherfucker lol Today i have so much money i could final start building my house or buying a new car or do something! lol nope its just in the bank cause i dont care and i am to lazy to even bother.
>>
>>133487470
Your problem is that you're a pussy and you need to start struggling and fighting
>>
nice rant op serious
>>
Also read 'notes from the underground', listen to it while you go to bed or somth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8xw4YO6AA
>>
>>133487470
Sorry your just a walking vote in my eyes. So just keep on living and voting.
>>
File: lightning.gif (484KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.gif
484KB, 400x300px
>>133487470
You're getting into it too much buddy, just take a step back and see the bigger picture. You should try to do some acid if you can and go to a little music festival, learn the true meaning of life. It's fractals.
>>
File: 1498513590208[1].gif (697KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498513590208[1].gif
697KB, 320x263px
>>133487470
>tldr; self defeating thread
Neck yourself please.
>>
File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
Ascend to supremacy, do not consent.
>>
File: 1425808979223.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1425808979223.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>133487470
Join the military, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.