[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>133353276 >I fail to see the damage done by don jr's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 18

File: Unqqqtitled.jpg (191KB, 1239x702px) Image search: [Google]
Unqqqtitled.jpg
191KB, 1239x702px
>>133353276
>I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.
>1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal

Technically, it's a campaign finance law violation, but those haven't been successfully prosecuted in the USA so he's pretty safe.

>2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out

Probably, but it's like saying "Hey, I met the guy to buy cocaine but all he had was marijuana." The intent is enough to make it illegal, but see above.

>3. It seems to me this may be an elaborate troll by Trump to draw attention to the fact that Killary did in fact meet with foreign agents for oppo research, and used material provided.

Congratulations, you have successfully parroted today's Fox News talking point.

>4. If you actually think that this will hurt Trump in any way, you are an unbelievable faggot

Trump will not be impeached tomorrow or next month or ever,
but if you don't realize that this was a game changer,
then you are so indoctrinated that you are past help.

Want proof?
Ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell,
who is making the senate work 2 weeks into the summer vacation
so they can get stuff done now, before the real shitstorm comes.
>>
>>133484228
>Technically, it's a campaign finance law violation
technically, you should cite the law and prove it was broken.
>>
>>133484377
>Congratulations, you have successfully parroted today's Fox News talking point.
>>
>>133484589
Don't watch fox, yet you cannot prove your own assertions.

You're sounding awfully shilly.
>>
>>133484589
If you say a law was broken, yet cannot cite the law or provide proof, are you not just parroting what you heard, and took as fact based on faith alone?
>>
File: russian.png (66KB, 1414x1096px) Image search: [Google]
russian.png
66KB, 1414x1096px
You should have listened
>>
>>133484631
I am seeing it too. Concern troll maybe?
>>
>>133484731

you pretend to be amenable to reason, yet you are just another putin shill typing away in the moscow warehouse

BOB BAUER: Yes. I’m talking here about a statute that has been on the books for many years that Congress tightened in 2002 that prohibits receiving and soliciting contributions from a foreign national or providing the foreign national with substantial assistance in trying to influence a U.S. election.
>>
>>133484228
You cannot declare intent in entrapment I.e. the criminal induction of crime, she posed the information to him.
>>
>>133485685
Wow looks like a official law code.....
>>
File: IMG_3068.png (89KB, 524x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.png
89KB, 524x499px
>>133485685

That isnt citing the law faggot. Thats quoting some random douchebag on his freelings.

Cite the actual text of the law that you claim DTJ broke. Make sure you make sure to include the legal definition of what constitutes a contribution - this is probably the most important factor. Ill go ahead and skip the bs and say that no law was broken as information holds no value in legal context as long as nothing was exchanged for it. It is not illegal to receive information that is non-classified, even if it comes from literally hitler. Info is free, this is america.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/300.2

Heres your free link to the legal code referrencing the definitions of a contribution. Go nuts.
>>
>>133485981
>
shill harder Trumpsky
>>
File: 1499653613291.gif (10KB, 455x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499653613291.gif
10KB, 455x373px
>>133486298

QED
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 506x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 506x347px
Kremlin derides US media buzz of ‘Russian meddling’ as bordering on TV soap opera

MOSCOW, July 12. /TASS/. The Kremlin has nothing to do with the correspondence of the US president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his alleged meeting with Russian attorney Natalya Veselnitskaya and believes that this story is another spin in the ongoing soap opera, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

"This story has nothing much to feed off?

"This is just another spin to the plot and it appeared immediately after the bilateral meeting [between the Russian and US presidents]," he said.

"it definitely looks like a long-running soap opera, which can compete with the most successful TV-series currently aired in the United States, ...there is no sense drawing us into such soap operas as we are not taking part or playing any roles in it."

The NYT published a story claiming that in June 2016, then presidential candidate Donald Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and campaign chairman Paul Manafort held a meeting with a Russian lawyer, who allegedly had connections to Russian authorities. According to the New York Times, some people linked to Russian ruling circles, as well as to a number of state companies, were among Natalya Veselnitskaya’s clients.

Peskov reiterated that the Kremlin "has absolutely nothing to do with this story, has never been in contact with this lawyer (Veselnitskaya) and, therefore, has nothing to say about it."

The presidential spokesman dismissed as absurd allegations that Veselnitskaya reportedly acted on behalf of the Russian government.
"How could a lawyer be possibly representing the Russian government at the official level?" Peskov said adding that an only exception is when a lawyer acts on behalf of the government in a court trial.

"But it was not about it [a court trial] in this given case, therefore such a statement on the issue is improper and absurd," he said.
More:
http://tass.com/politics/955945
>>
File: fredo is FUCKED.png (360KB, 610x596px) Image search: [Google]
fredo is FUCKED.png
360KB, 610x596px
>>133484228
>1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal

let me correct that for you

He d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ definitely did something thing that w̶e̶r̶e̶ is clearly wrong, o̶r̶ and illegal
>>
>>133484228
>>2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out

a) that's what he said, no proof of that

and

2) it doesn't matter. he has admitted to conspiracy to collude and a variety of FEC violations

If you take a meeting to buy a kilo of coke and you show up but it's only sugar, you're still guilty of conspiracy to buy coke.

What he released in his emails is a CLEAR admission of more than one crime.

The only question left is who Fredo will flip on. My bet is Jared.
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (226KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
226KB, 750x1024px
Welp looks like this thread died early. Its honestly astonishing that deep state has become this desperate - that THIS is the best they can do to try to hurt trump and remove him from power. What they didnt account for was the fact that if Trump got elected in the first place, it would mean that their propoganda machine had finally failed in a crushing defeat. And if their propoganda machine isnt effective at preventing Trump from gaining power, why on earth would they think it is still effective anywhere else?

Maybe 10 years ago a story like this could have taken him out. It wouldnt change the law - it basically comes down to whether or not deep state has control of public opinion to the point where they can just ignore the law and not face a public backlash. If they did that now, it would quite literally result in armed insurrection against deep state which is the nightmare scenario for them. The propoganda just isnt working anymore - their monopoly on information has been broken by the internet. Its a trend that will only continue and quicken with time; in the last year alone there has been a massive shift in opinion towards how valid the "facts" the media spouts are. It used to be crazy to even question them, let alone refute them. Now, even docile people who dont even support trump question what they are told.

Its already over. Deep state is dead, they just dont know it yet.
>>
File: IMG_3075.jpg (208KB, 698x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3075.jpg
208KB, 698x1066px
>>133487531
>>133487328

See >>133486298
>>
>>133487811
>>>133487531 (You)
>>>133487328 (You)
>See >>133486298

kek

me not citing the statutes is not proof of Fredo's innocence.

Try harder next time.

(Just love the Trump and the trumpfags are learning bullshit doesn't fly any more. You can get away with all style and no substance and lying your fucking ass off all day every day on the campaign trail but now the rubber hits the road. We are LOVING it).
>>
>>133484228
>Technically, it's a campaign finance law violation,
No it isn't. And Trump Jr wasn't a member of the campaign, this is a fact.
>>
File: best version yet.jpg (80KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
best version yet.jpg
80KB, 500x680px
>>133484228
>Shills so mad at trump winning they make an entire new thread cause they got so BTFO in a prior, totally different thread

that is entirely new levels of mad, brah, just let it go, We win, Trump wins, /pol/ wins, we just keep winning.
bigly.
>>
File: mueller lying in wait.jpg (61KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
mueller lying in wait.jpg
61KB, 500x513px
>>133488253

hold onto this, it's all you got. things are getting really ugly for you and your ken.
>>
File: blog-1455558375.jpg (351KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
blog-1455558375.jpg
351KB, 1280x824px
>>133484228

jew posting on /pol

Hi retard shouldn't you be fucking your sister or something?

Got some goy baby rape planned for tonight?
>>
>>133484228
>>I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.

it's cover so they can get Wray appointed

this is like the only Trump appointment Democrats aren't losing their minds over
>>
File: IMG_3039.jpg (143KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3039.jpg
143KB, 1024x566px
>>133488051

>innocent until proven guilty

I dont have to prove anything. On the other hand, YOU have to prove he's guilty - if you want your claims to have any validity. DTJ broke no laws. You say he did, and then refuse to cite the laws - probably because the laws you say he broke dont exist. Is getting caught part of your plan?

If you cant demonstrate DTJ broke the law on some nebulous Cantonese competitive button fastening forum, do you truly think it can be done in a court of law?
>>
>>133488858

I hope you punched your time card jew.

Your shilling is so fucking weak isn't pointless.
>>
File: 1499262389188.png (183KB, 955x841px) Image search: [Google]
1499262389188.png
183KB, 955x841px
>>133488545
im not the one making whole threads cause I got btfo in one post.

I'm good. Give my best to April Lorenzen
>>
File: IMG_3066.jpg (131KB, 822x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.jpg
131KB, 822x562px
>>133488945
????

Do you even look to see what posts you reply to? Or do you just come into threads and call everyone a jew indiscriminately?
>>
Lefties have conditioned themselves to such a degree that they honestly believe reality and the law are at the mercy of their feelings.

Facts:

- Jr was not a member of the Trump campaign
- there is no evidence whatsoever that this Russian attorney was affiliated in any way with the Russian state
-no information was exchanged
-information has no objective monetary value
-even if information had been exchanged it would not have been against the law and digging up dirt on political opponents is very much legal and protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution
-the Clinton campaign did the exact same thing with the Ukrainians that the left is accusing Trump Jr, a man not affiliated with his father's campaign, of attempting to do
-none of what Trump Jr did is against the laws of the United States
-you're a bunch of cocksucking kike slaves
>>
File: funds.png (35KB, 1260x264px) Image search: [Google]
funds.png
35KB, 1260x264px
>>133485685
Since you can't quote the law, I'll just do it for you. I have taken the liberty of underlining the part that applies to Don jr.
>>
>>133484228
The president is Teflon, they are now going after this son (this whole thing is a setup btw, it's been proven the laywer is an anti trumper).

Now never trumpers and the left are going after him even though it's nothing.
>>
File: 34678245634.png (169KB, 399x379px) Image search: [Google]
34678245634.png
169KB, 399x379px
>>133484228
This is some of the most weakass shilling I've seen this month.

Not one of you motherfuckers can cite the statute of law that was violated. Expressing an interest in hearing dirt about your father's political opponent isn't a fucking crime, and neither is meeting with a foreigner during an election. Information that is freely offered, without a solicitation of monetary or equivalent compensation, is not "anything of value," nor is it a "contribution" or "donation" in the legal sense.

You have literally nothing. You are nothing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.