[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Merkel rhombus /pol/. Is she communicating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: merkel raute.jpg (96KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
merkel raute.jpg
96KB, 300x303px
Redpill me on the Merkel rhombus /pol/. Is she communicating with the Bogdanoffs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
>>
bump for answers
>>
>>133478672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkZr1avaetY
>>
She takes her image in public very seriously. She is legitimately autistic and thinks it looks dominating/powerful
>>
She wants to be seen as "scheming" like the jew she admires so much.
>>
She's powering up a tri beam
>>
>>133478672
>>133479748
it's a "listening pose"
anyway never trust childless hags, let alone put them in a position of power
>>
>>133478672
Involuntary body language can communicate many things, like when you're lying. It's a simple way to not start gesturing.
>>
>>133478672
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
I am so tired of this Mutti. And Germans will reelect her in 3 months.
>>
>>133478672
Emulating a womb to portray herself as a matriarch even though her bio womb is nothing but rotten flesh
>>
File: ddp.jpg (29KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ddp.jpg
29KB, 700x394px
>>133478672
she's a big fan
>>
>>133478672
It's Masonic. She's gesturering to her owners but she is a dumb woman and so she does it way too blatantly.
>>
>>133478672
She always does this and always has done it.
Its bascially a forced position as to not reveal to much.. also some body language experts think putting your open hands together at the tips suggest being in controll and powerfull to others cause it takes calmness to do this and cant be done when emotionally charged postitve or negative.. she is a larping as robot so no one can read her. Keep in mind you can hate her which the world does but that doesn mean she isnt smart, she obviously is.
>>
>>133479748
this. merkel is a fucking autist
>>
>>133481302
>childless
>smart
>fucking germany
>then apologizing
>then keep fucking germany
she isnt smart Germans are obidient cattle.
>>
>>133481598
i bet she owns handshovels.
>>
>>133481023
you're the type of person that unironically believes that the illuminati is involved in the production of katy perry videos. let me guess, you're a nigger?
>>
>>133481684
baka , stop projecting.
>>
>>133481668
I heard she has kept every single pair of shoes she's ever owned and sorts them by how many sexual experiences she had at the time of wearing them
>>
>>133479748

>she

Guess again!
>>
>>133481856
woah.
>>
File: q1.png (252KB, 472x292px) Image search: [Google]
q1.png
252KB, 472x292px
>>133478672
its a question for sure
>>
>>133481856
So she goes barefoot Everywhere?
>>
Great thread
>>
>>133482327
spread this. the horror.
>>
>>133478672
She is fat. This helps to cover it up. End of story.
>>
File: 2sg.jpg (69KB, 615x612px) Image search: [Google]
2sg.jpg
69KB, 615x612px
>>133478672
She is a special ops member of the Singapore armed forces.
>>
>>133478672
Ask that sellout Trump what it means. He was doing it the other week too. But I think it means they are all cucked by the few truly rich fags that run this planet.
>>
>>133478672

its a triangle and so a half star of david
>>
she's subconsciously advertising the shape of her vaginal opening.
>>
>>133478672
the state of her vag
>>
>>133478672
she's a chemist. back in the 70s she was working on a medical epoxy to seal large wounds.

the beaker full of the glue she was holding was chipped and the boiling hot temperature of the glue inside caused it to explode, covering her hands in super glue

her hands were bonded like that at the atomic level

its why she became a politician, no longer able to use her hands for chemistry

also it just happens to make her look intelligent and calculating
>>
>>133479748
This is what I was going to say. Sperging. Hard.
Can't deal with white people.
>>
>>133478672
charging her final flash attack.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.