[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do /pol/? I quit drugs, I got a waifu, trying to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: scotch irish retard(2).jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scotch irish retard(2).jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
What can I do /pol/?

I quit drugs, I got a waifu, trying to get her pregnant, I run 1-2 kilometers a day, I don't drink, I got an ok job, I read about history, war, strategy...

What can I do to save my country? What am I missing?

It seems like as the days go by all the Canadians become more and more degenerate and retarded...

What can one old stock scotch-irish mongrel do to stem the tide?
>>
>>133478231
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>133478231
I know the feel bro...
>>
>>133478231
travel, see other cultures, understand that we are all the same still so different
>>
>>133478231
>I got a waifu
Waifus are 2D
>>
>>133478479
That sounds gay.
>>
>>133478654
you are gay for doing drugs and running piece of shit 1 km, i guess your waifu is ugly fat ass
>>
>>133478231
You made positive changes for yourself now you should find a way to spread that positivity and motivation to others. Godspeed you brave leaf.
>>
>>133478231
Hook up with others like you so that you'll be more than one
>>
File: 1499172511038.jpg (62KB, 736x911px) Image search: [Google]
1499172511038.jpg
62KB, 736x911px
>>133478231
>I got a waifu, trying to get her pregnant,
Teach me senpai. I want to impregnate my waifu as well
>>
>>133478893
stig benis in buddhole:DDD
>>
>>133478231
Start a business OP or start running for local government positions, create connections and find like minded people.
It's the start you need.
>>
>>133478806
>>133478857
Hmm I will try, I'm pretty anti-social though.
>>133478893
This
>>133479029
>>
>>133479029
>Japanese birth rates
>>
>>133478231
Where do you live? We need to gather and organize a plan of action for when the shit finally hits the plan.
>>
>>133479590
the fan*
I've been up for a long time.
>>
>>133478799
Gtfo faggot
>>
>>133479590
Why hello dere, FBI or RCMP or whatever!
>>
>>133478231
Very few are doing what you're doing, link up with them. There's no saving the West at this stage, you can only save yourselves at this point.
>>
>>133479590
b.c.

but I don't see how we can organize without becoming a honey pot.
>>
>>133479963
True. I sure as fuck am not posting my information publicly here either.
>>
>>133478231
>What can I do to save my country?
nothing
What am I missing?
a country that is actually worth saving

move to poland or some shit
>>
>>133480102
I would say the smart thing to do is wait for scheer then organize, but that guy seems like a wet noodle.
>>
Godspeed leaf
>>
>>133478231
Educate people about the real reason the world is in such a chaotic, down-trodden state - central banking. From it, stems every major problem humanity faces. If enough people had a genuine understanding of the debt based global financial system, and how it shapes all of our lives, we would collectively be able to simply reject it and the global paradigm would shift massively.

Tyrants and psychopaths controlling the money is the number one problem of this world, and if we could change that fact, we could change everything. Without their money, the central banksters would be powerless to corrupt and control all that they control.
>>
>>133481578
That's a lot of words to say "it's the Jews"
>>
>>133481578
>Tyrants and psychopaths controlling the money is the number one problem of this world
We need to revert back to feudalism and reinstitute nobility. That way random people, or those chosen by God, would have the money and the power. In our current capitalistic system, the most ruthless and the most populist have the money and the power.
>>
File: IMG_1144.png (66KB, 399x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.png
66KB, 399x371px
>>133481824
Nope, god's people already control the system. Just not your god.
>>
>>133478231
Prepare for domestic race war, just in case.
Pick your side, and went for some firearm lesson.
Raise your family well, teach your child the truth and teach s/he how to keep a mouth.
>>
strength training with a fucking barbell.

squats. deadlifts. overhead press. bench press. row.

"“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”
~ Mark Rippletoad
>>
File: right wing death squat.jpg (106KB, 900x849px) Image search: [Google]
right wing death squat.jpg
106KB, 900x849px
>>133482058
This.
>>
>>133480501
Until then just keep up the good work. Continue to harden yourself. We will become the rock that breaks the wave of cultural Marxism.
>>
>>133482058
>>133482272
Alright, buying a bench press tomorrow then.
>>
>>133478806
>You made positive changes for yourself now you should find a way to spread that positivity and motivation to others.

Rushed here to say this.

Once you've sorted out your life (fit, healthy, happy and at peace with the cosmos) you will naturally put out an aura that will draw people to you. They'll put more weight in what you say. Use these conversations to spread the message of love of self, family and race to others.
>>
>>133481774
>That's a lot of words to say "it's the Jews"

This tbqh famdong
>>
File: innappropriate.jpg (53KB, 636x502px) Image search: [Google]
innappropriate.jpg
53KB, 636x502px
having a kid with an anime is probably even more degenerate then race mixing but hey, whatever floats your boat op. your kid is gonna have giant eyes and no lips.
>>
>>133481774
No, it's not just the "jews" (the 'elite' banking "jews" are actually khazarian sabbatean frankist satanists pretending to be Israelites). At, and near the top of the central banking pyramid with the khazars are mostly old, european dynastic families, especially old roman families - some royal, some aristocratic, and some just old money). To say "it's the jews" shows your limited awareness; it's an oversimplification. There is no single group that is "in charge". Here's a good start on the central banking players - https://pastebin.com/e89jqM76

In any case, the central banking model is collapsing fast and being moved against by an alliance of nations (BRICS, for starters) who are moving toward nationalized banks based on gold, resources, and cryptocurrencies, instead of international centralized banks in a pyramid structure that are lorded over behind the curtain by dynastic families.

tl;dr - it's only partially the "jews" (khazars).

>>133481824
No, that just leads to corruption more often than not and is a system at the mercy of whichever fuck head is monarch at the time. Fuck the whole idea of "nobility"; even the very notion is disgusting - that some inbred family of overly-monied, cunts that hire armies to murder their way to positions of power on their behalves. Those are the last people who should have supreme power over a nation and its people.

At this stage of man's consciousness, the best financial system we can aim for is one in which each nation has its government run national bank that works for the benefit of the people, starting by not issuing debt, and being backed by precious metals, resources, and cryptocurrencies. That way, the system cannot be commandeered by a handful of tyrants.
>>
File: IMG_1161.jpg (59KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161.jpg
59KB, 500x494px
>>133483335
Top kek m8
>>
>>133483468
>that some inbred family of overly-monied, cunts that hire armies to murder their way to positions of power on their behalves.
That's just such a shitty hyperbole that you barely deserve an answer. If someone is going to have enough money and power to murder everyone, then the system does not matter at all. They're going to get to the top anyway, democracy, fascism, anarhcocapitalism, monarchy or whatever.
>Those are the last people who should have supreme power over a nation and its people.
The deplorable and ruthless people are what we currently have. They got their money through their ruthless actions, and now they have power with that money. With nobility, you'd have basically normal people being born into nobility and having the power. Some of them will be like our current capitalists, but most of them will be just average guys who got lucky. And since there are far more of those normal guys, they can curb the power of the ruthless ones. Especially if we have a constitutional monarchy.
>>
>>133484899
>That's just such a shitty hyperbole that you barely deserve an answer

If such vile behaviour is of so little relevance to you, then that really says a lot about you as a person. Personally, I do not want to be ruled over by families who made their way to the top by way of the dirtiest of dirty deals, backstabbing, subversion, murder, etc.

>With nobility, you'd have basically normal people being born into nobility and having the power.

Again, the very idea of nobility sets up a vile heirachy in which people are 'better' and above virtually everyone because of their birth. I am totally against the existence of such a paradigm. If we are to have a government (which humanity does unfortunately require in its present unevolved, divided state), then we ought to have people who are elected on true merit. Then, there needs to be true transparency for these people, and the ability for the people to democratically remove their representatives if they are found to be misbehaving. This all starts with getting money out of politics, along with generational power families. Those are the precise reasons the world is so fucked up, and here you are, arguing that these very people should have supreme power. That is insane.
>>
>>133485797
>Again, the very idea of nobility sets up a vile heirachy in which people are 'better' and above virtually everyone because of their birth.
Some people will always be better than the rest. What matters is the definition of better. Right now it's "who can make the most money".
>which humanity does unfortunately require in its present unevolved, divided state
It can be very easily shown that the most effective system on administration is a tree-like structure. There will always be a government.
>then we ought to have people who are elected on true merit.
That's insanely naiive. If you allow people to elect their rulers, the idealistic populists will win, and soon we'll have our countries flooded by subhumans, because "everyone is equal, everyone deserves free healthcare and education!11"
>Then, there needs to be true transparency for these people, and the ability for the people to democratically remove their representatives if they are found to be misbehaving.
Which would exist for the nobility, since they're all equal. I'd love to see you try to remove your superiors from office in your democratic utopia.
>This all starts with getting money out of politics
Naive as fuck as well. This will never happen. As long as humans can trade, the trade will affect our policies. Once we can't trade, we're dead.
>and here you are, arguing that these very people
Apparently you haven't listened to anything I've said, so consider this my last message to you. Good bye.
>>
>>133486353
>Apparently you haven't listened to anything I've said, so consider this my last message to you

Because you're ignorant, arrogant servile scum with black and white defeatist thinking.

I, on the other hand, have higher hopes for humanity; something beyond being lorded over by generational rulers whose position is achieved by being born into the 'right' family. Since that is the best situation you can envision for mankind, your sights are set tragically low.

Also, you've mistaken long term idealism for naivety. I think as a species, we can accomplish systems of government free of corruption and money ruling all; you think that is simply naive. I think it is a destination that can be reached by lifting the mental state of each, and every person to a space where a genuine mutual respect for all beings has us at a collective point where we would consider harming another to be harming the self. If we truly operated as such, we not only would have government free of the plague that is fiat currency, we would not need rulers.

It's sad that the best thing you hope for is to be ruled over by a dynasty. Personally, I'd rather, and believe we are capable of a philosophical revolution that invalidates our current paradigm.
>>
>>133487560
>Because you're ignorant, arrogant servile scum with black and white defeatist thinking.
I'm a realist. You're an extremely naive pompous, holier-than-thou, pseudo intellectual, who has not read a single book in his entire life.
>>
>trying to get her pregnant
hopefully thats pozzed african seed you're using
>>
>>133488409
>You're an extremely naive pompous, holier-than-thou, pseudo intellectual, who has not read a single book in his entire life.

Literally the pot calling the kettle black because you are precisely what you accuse me of being. Great level of self awareness, you hypocrite; you're the one with the superiority complex of a poorly read pseudo-intellectual, as evidenced by your aggressive, arrogant condescension, and desire for extreme hierarchy - a fact that speaks volumes about your ''I'm better than you'' type mindset, which is ugly and inhuman. Your very belief system affirms that you personify the buzz-words you used to describe me. Great irony.

Plus, you are so dense that you failed, utterly, to realize I have been talking entirely in idealistic terms, as in, these are the sorts of things I hope for. I even literally said so, and still, you drone on with the "omg you're so naive" angle.

I'm an actual realist, but that doesn't mean I can't talk about what I hope humanity can achieve, which is the only type of discussion I tried to engage in, yet you have such a one track, absolutist manner of thinking that you couldn't even see that.

You seem like you have aspergers. I mean that. I know someone just like you who has aspergers, and they have the same ugly superiority complex that makes them think that because people don't talk in their terms, inside of their little box, that they must be stupid. Nah mate, I'm just not such a fucking cold, mechanical cunt such as yourself.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.