[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys do know that demographic change in Europe is inevitable,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492923094967.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492923094967.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
You guys do know that demographic change in Europe is inevitable, right?

Look at what has happened. Years of your complaining hasn't changed anything.

The migrant waves continues and doesn't let up. You WILL change culturally, genetically, linguistically, in every way.

This is an absolute fact of reality, and there's nothing you can do about it.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>133477127
It makes my hands chafe
>>
>>133477127
>>
>>133477127
well if we learned one thing from south america then its that there will always be a group of white people who will uphold the race
it may shrink because its seems like we are losing but whites will not go fully extinct
>>
>>133477127
The people might wake up and simply kill or deport the invaders. We might get the return of Fascism.
We will not, however, under any circumstances EVER get Communism. So while I might get what I want, you definitely won't.

Seems like a game of heads I win, tails you lose, commie.
>>
>>133477724
As if it's gonna matter when the majority voting population isn't white, lol! You will have no power anymore! You will be a powerless minority, only existing by the grace of your superiors!
>>
>>133477817
could certainly become reality
although i see 3 major possible outcomes in the next couple of years
1. people dont "wake up" and slowly but surely we will become a minority with little to no power
2. people will rise up and kick out all invaders and immigrants this would start in italy i think as they seem the most irritated by it so far and were hit the hardest by the immigrants
3. the small amount of white people band together and something comparable to israel just for white people
>>
>>133477773
>We will not, however, under any circumstances EVER get Communism
You will get what you deserve for not embracing it, however.
>>
>>133478056
*build something comparable to israel

and rather the next couple of decades than the next couple of years
>>
File: benito-mussolini-3.jpg (61KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
benito-mussolini-3.jpg
61KB, 900x750px
>>133478108
Nope. I'll get what whites always get, a white neighborhood surrounded by security guards while lefties who live near the enrichment get beaten to death with rocks in the street.

You've really just made the case that Communism was a mistake, since internationalist communism was always going to have this result. The obvious truth is that Fascism was the right way, and if we suffer, it will be because we rejected Hitler.

It pleases me that either way, that is how history will remember the NSDAP: Either the saviors of the white race, or a savior rejected.

Communism, if it is remembered at all, will be remembered as a failed project that doomed humanity. Perhaps in the distant unthinkable future, some intelligent strain of people will rise again from the ashes and look upon the ghosts of our civilization and say, "Hitler was clearly right."
>>
>>133478056

Germany and Sweden are the ones who need to wake the fuck up, you've fucked up beyond repair. Only way to remedy the state you're in is to start a revolution and put all the migrants on trains to nowhere.
>>
>>133478317
i actually have hope that exactly this will happen
im just 20 years old which is relatively young and all my friends are redpilled on the topic of immigrants without me even saying a single word about it to them
especially those who were left leaning and pro immigration who then went on to work voluntarily at a hospital came out of it with a strong distaste for immigrants and described them as "untermenschen" or subhumans which surprised me in a obviously positive way
those are all male and the when the time comes the females will follow suit i hope and the people could rise
>>
>>133477127
Who is that in your picture?
>>
>>133477127
shill bait thread. Saged
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.