[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Jordan Peterson? Related -> https:/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 32

File: JordanPeterson.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JordanPeterson.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of Jordan Peterson?

Related -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
>>
File: WhiteMan.jpg (10KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteMan.jpg
10KB, 209x241px
bump
>>
Ive been following the principle only to speak truth and its changing who I am. Hardest part yet was confessing to my family that I vote SD when they asked (nationalist party in Sweden). First there was a lot of outrage
>What do you think of their nazi history anon!?!?!? (-I dont give two fucks the social democrats used to castrate trannies (which was great desu but u know) and the right wing supported apartheid
Then granpa confessed that he was gonna vote them too and I got a lot of respect for breaking the silence as many SD voters stay silent. It became a beautiful moment, the principle works and I can understand that it is the fundament of our western civilisation.
>>
File: refugee.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>133472511
Thanks for the input, I'm guessing you're voting SD due to refugees?
>>
I think he is an out of touch Tradcon Boomer that keeps enabling the very same systems that made young men such aimless failures.
>>
>>133472062
He's great. I disagree with him on some topics, but i like him a lot. He actually find a way to represent religion in a way i could respect and use without a belief in supernatural.
>>
I like how he called MGTOW pathetic weasels and then backtracked and admitted that MGTOW's core points of marriage and courts being biased against men are all true.
>>
File: Jesus.png (138KB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
138KB, 239x320px
>>133473466
I can definitely see that, although one thing I give him credit for is being able to convey a Tradcon perspective to your average millennial. Its a perceptive many millennials never take the time to comprehend, let alone adopt.
>>
>>133472062
Hack.
>>
File: king.jpg (69KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
69KB, 329x499px
There, just saved you some time.
>>
File: wrong mgtow.png (2MB, 1446x827px) Image search: [Google]
wrong mgtow.png
2MB, 1446x827px
>>133473729
Personally as a MGTOW sympathizer I hated how MRAs reflexively jeered at Peterson for calling them weasels. If we can't take a tiny verbal slight, what separates us from the Feminists?
>>
>>133473984
That's like a little part of everythink he talks about. KWML is also not as well explained as the stuff he talks about in his lectures. He explains the basis on which this book is built.
>>
>>133472062
>over 50k in patreon a month

it's a scam
>>
>>133474111
>paying for knowledge is a scam
Really?
>>
>>133474396
Explain why he needs 50k+ to deliver knowledge
>>
>>133474712
Because he has it and you're not? Because it's a unique product? Because he gives you an acces to it for free and only asks for donations if you feel like it? Because he has a family? Because he does research? There's a lot of good reasons. Give me one reason why he shouldn't ask for money.
>>
>>133475040
All cop outs. He doesn't need 50k+ and growing per month to do any of that, not even a fraction of it. It's a scam.
>>
>>133475108
Not even one. Hr doesn't have to need them to deserve them. He's done his work and there's his reward for that even if he doesn't require it.
>>
>>133475446
t. Jordan Paterson
>>
>>133475484
EDIT:

Peterson
>>
>>133475484
t. envious as fuck
>>
>>133476093
I could scam people too if I was a swindler or a scoundrel but it is not in my nature. I have a humble job and I live with my wife and our dog. We don't scam people.
>>
>>133475040
>>Because he has it and you're not?
What exactly does he have that is not in a handful of books that you can get for less than $100 for the entire heap?
>>
>>133476193
Well, you couldn't. You neither have the guts nor the skill to do that. What makes you think Jordan even scamming anyone? That he makes more many than "humble" you? Have you ever entertained a thought that maybe you're not humble, maybe you simply suck?

>>133476238
He can explain manyof them for a layman and put in a free video online.
>>
>>133473466
Hit the nail on the head.

l don't know if he's disingenuous or simply stupid but to use his favorite Jungian jargon he looks like the archetype of the false prophet to me, selling half truths to lost souls to maintain a dead and rotting system.
>>
>>133476433
That system being his bank account

Hey oh!
>>
>>133476419
>He can explain manyof them for a layman and put in a free video online.
So it's something for mentally retarded analphabets who are too lazy to even read the book's cliff's or wiki article?
>>
>>133476433
>>l don't know if he's disingenuous or simply stupid but to use his favorite Jungian jargon he looks like the archetype of the false prophet to me
So just like Jung himself, with his little cult of sexual perverts (that Peterson somehow always forgets to mention), except on a global scale and with vastly more money.
>>
>>133476433
his whole shtick isn't maintaining a rotting system, it's reviving and improving it.
>>
>>133476193
Post your wife's feet.
>>
>>133476650
>it's reviving and improving it.
Yet he says things like "don't waste time searching for a good woman, just take whatever you can no matter her history", sounds a lot like "be a cuck" to me.
>>
>>133472511
Thank you! That's inspirational
In once was at the university of Göteborg and the women's studies department was almost the same size as the rest of the university.
I hope you can save your country, one truth at the time.
>>
>>133476529
Have you ever tried reading Jung? Have you understood a lot of what he says? I have read him and he's really hard to both read and understand. I love that I've got a guy who's scamming me by providing me with free interpretations of Jung. Maybe you've read Russian classics? I've read them in Russian. Some of the things there I did get only after listening to Peterson. Maybe you're really good at understanding personality psychology? I'm definitely not that good at it and I've read quite a few books about it. Again, Peterson "scammed" by providing me with a free od charge model of personality. How about religion? I've struggled for years to get a grip of some odf the good ideas there without having to belive in bullshit. Again, thanks to Peterson I've found a way to connect rational thinking with some generally good religious ideas. Does it make me retarded? Maybe, I don't really care. You doesn't sound that smart either, so I guess I can live with that.
>>
>>133476840
Don't be an idiot. He provides you with a conservative strategies. If you don't like them and want to risk, no one's stopping you.
>>
>>133472062
His psychology lectures are great and his biblical lectures too, but his audience is reddit-tier, in his last biblical lecture at the end during the Q&A they recommend him to watch Rick and Morty, like it's something he'd like.. Peterson is a fan of the Simpson (first 12 seasons) and Trailer Park Boys
Another guy asked a question like "I'm too intellectual and I'm bored discussing with plebs"
The comment section is cringy
>>
>>133474712
He went into detail about that. For one, he claims he doesn't need money, because he's in his 50 and doesn't exactly have the need to buy expensive things, party or fuck young women.

Second, his life revolves around his profession. He seems like one of the most sincere guys I've ever come across, and I have no doubt he plans to use the money to educate the masses. He's talking about starting an online college in order to take the humanities back from the corrupt universities, and he wants to find a way for people to get credit for courses taken online.

Third, the lectures he's holding actually cost money. He's taken a sabbatical leave in order to focus on what's happened to him and the last lectures he's uploaded were not actually recorded at the university he's employed at. He rented an auditorium, sold tickets to people who wanted to attend and uploaded it for free on Youtube.

This guy has nothing to gain from scamming people. His entire reputation is based upon being an honest person standing up to radical left-wing ideology, and if he ended up scamming people, his life and legacy would be destroyed. In the last Q&A, he also talked about how he needs to tread carefully and weigh his words, because the left will jump at any chance they have at finding dirt on him.

For fuck's sake, this guy is so dedicated and believes so hard in his message that he has to choke back tears over a fucking Pinocchio allegory.
>>
>>133472062
Love him. He is the Savior
>>
Name one better speaker alive in the world right now.
>>
>>133472062
The problem with Peterson that he a leaf, and if you are a leaf, you aren't allowed to make any moral claims or talk about Bible, unless you are openly anti-governmental. Canada supported the destruction of Libya, Iraq, and Afganistan, millions of people dead.
>>
>>133472511
Based Sven
>>
>>133476912
>>Have you ever tried reading Jung? Have you understood a lot of what he says? I have read him and he's really hard to both read and understand.
The only thing that Peterson explains is "lel characters can be divided into archetypes" so yeah, I understand that as can anyone else who's not sub-85 IQ. Got any other valuable insights?

>>133477342
>>This guy has nothing to gain from scamming people.
Really, no kids to build a cushy life for?
>>
>>133477342
>that he has to choke back tears over a fucking Pinocchio allegory.
That only means he has personal psychological issues, probably did something horrible to his father or daughter that he feels the need to atone for. There are hints to that in all his lectures, he has a terrible secret.
>>
>>133477174
Yeah, the audience and the online fans are really odd. It is like people don't understand what he is saying and make up their own interpretations. Like all atheists
>>
>>133477849
Why do so many edge lords like this show up and hate on Based Peterson. What is it that is so provoking for them?
>>
>>133472511
uncucked
>>
>>133477789
>The only thing that Peterson explains is "lel characters can be divided into archetypes" so yeah, I understand that as can anyone else who's not sub-85 IQ. Got any other valuable insights?
So, the only thing you've got from all the Maps of Meaning is that characters can be divided in archetypes? Nothing about a general human metastory, about building a story for your own life, about the beliefs, the interpretations have left anything in your head? It's like you're looking on a page of text but seeing only letters and papers. Great that you're not sub 85 iq in your understanding, but that's not an achievement.
>>
>>133477789
>Really, no kids to build a cushy life for?
Both his kids are established adults and engaged to be married, as far as I'm aware. On top of that, as a tenured professor who's involved in research, he's probably a millionaire already. Apparently, he made $175k last year, before his Patreon took off.

http://www.ontariosunshinelist.com/people/bsfytg
>>
I am attending these lectures, and they're amazing. I've met a lot of great people who go out for drinks afterwards and have some great discussion. He's on to something for sure.

>>133477174
Some are like that. There are a few people at the lectures everyone is sort of annoyed with. Conversely, there are also psychotherapists, social workers, lawyers, and Sikhs there. That first guy who asked the question was actually mocked and laughed at. Not sure how well the mic pics up the Q's, but I remember even Peterson tore him apart, let alone the audience laughing.
>>
>>133478134
Not a fan of snake oil salesmen, remember The Amazing Atheist's RV trip fund?

>>133478259
>le human needs to le do something and le explain it to himself le somehow
SUCH KNOWLEDGE MUCH MYSTERY

>>133478265
I see, so the money will go where exactly? Can we see the receipts? :)
>>
>>133477849
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
>>133478005
They say like things like "I would follow him anywhere" "he's my savior".. That's the things he is warning you against you idiots
>>
>>133478415
You left-wing radicals are really scared of him, aren't you?
>>
>>133478435
>>133478484
Why are all you Peterson cultists such ad homos?
>>
>>133478391
Yes he did a pretty good job with that first guy.. I heard the audience clapped at some point. Good job.
>>
JBP is fucking amazing, not much inspires me these days but that man makes me want to slay a fucking dragon.
>>
File: 1499367010432.jpg (363KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499367010432.jpg
363KB, 1280x960px
>>133472062
His self-help principles and personality cult surrounding him make him an interesting person to follow. Most importantly his biblical series and view of socio/psychopathy that doesn't align with the current standards held by clinical psychologists. I'm trying to sort my self out but am more curious of seeing if more women join his cult then will he buy an ark and turn into the next l ron hubbard.
>>
>>133478134
Because he's trying to resurrect the dormant logos of the West, and that's that.
>>
>>133478539
You're on /pol/ complaining about a guy who's fighting against left-wing extremism and pushing for traditional values, and you're trying to discredit him because you think he's going to run off with the money?
It's not exactly hard to see where you're coming from.

Also, I've never given him a cent. I'm just glad there's finally a respectable guy with an intellectual background on our side. It's a refreshing change from all the screaming lunatics, millennials and populists on Youtube.
>>
Love his insight into why man shouldn't value Christianity as a religion but more so on its lessons of psychology and civil structure.
>>
File: 1496105596834.png (482KB, 824x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496105596834.png
482KB, 824x490px
>>133478583
I was in the fourth row, and when he finished, one girl next to me let out a "huh" from the buildup of holding it in. There are some issues with the exact same people getting to the mic, whereas there are others who ask brilliant questions that are well formulated.

I do find it odd that for a group of people who are there to "sort themselves out," there are a few who really tend to parrot. It isn't the majority at the lectures though. Much of the crowd there is 25+, with as much as 10% being over 50. There are the few who are a bit vociferous.

>>133478819
He is fighting left-wing extremism, but even he said he has some more contemporary views. He just exercises caution on how the social world changes. Some things he is a trad on, like marriage and the family. He isn't against suffrage. He just expects us to understand how that will affect us all.
>>
File: Flooderson.jpg (44KB, 494x631px) Image search: [Google]
Flooderson.jpg
44KB, 494x631px
Build a goddam dam or GOD (archetype) will punish you, you damned bucko
>>
>>133477677

I'm still waiting
>>
>>133472062
>passionlessly ripping the progressive agenda to shreds
How dare he? Does he even know or care how smart we are and how much effort we put into it?
>>
>>133478415
>SUCH KNOWLEDGE MUCH MYSTERY
Welp, you truly are not under 85 in terms of IQ. The real problem is is choosing the valid and useful story that will help you live the best life you can. And this choice is not very obvious IRL, where you don't ezactly know where are your limits and are the failures, problems and dtragedies you experience a product of the wrong strategies you use or something you simply have to deal with. Peterson analyses a ton of different strategies in stories and gives an interpretation of them that he sees as the most useful.

The value of this kind of knowledge is immense: it saves you from dumb ideologies and it gives you some good tactics that account for the ammount of shit and suffering you can encounter in life.
>>
File: 1496103294713.jpg (9KB, 190x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496103294713.jpg
9KB, 190x288px
>>133479129
You can't!
>>
>>133478819
>who's fighting against left-wing extremism and pushing for traditional values
In what way is he doing any of that?
>>
>>133472062
I'd let him poke me in the axioms, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>133479203
Did you seriously ask that question? I didn't know someone could be so retarded.
>>
>>133472062
He's a good person who needs to be redpilled on the jewiss question.
>>
>>133478819
>pushing for traditional values
He's not pushing for traditional values at all except if you think the horizon of tradition is classical liberalism.
>>
>>133479179
So he's selling basic bitch utilitarianism as a mystical experience, gotcha.
>>
>>133479297
Sure did, I already know you're not going to answer because you have no idea though.

>>133479338
BUT MUH PRONOUNZ
>>
>>133472062

Good, if not a little overrated. He kinda just echoes jungian ideas, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there like him. He just hit it big by fighting against idiot kids.
>>
File: 1496104172500.jpg (9KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1496104172500.jpg
9KB, 198x198px
>>133479203
He engages with people he disagrees with. Heavily. I am unsure what hardline left-wingers in your country are like, but here they would much rather -tell- people what to do, rather than listening to them. It is easy to make your enemies into fools like some people do, rather than giving them some credit for where they may be right. People on 4chan are great for that at times. It is easy to state your opinion, and use ad hominems against all those you disagree with, or make a reductionist argument, or to just say something to the effect of "you don't know what you're saying."

>where he fights extremism
He asks his listeners not to burst into violence like there has been in some of the US campuses, or antifa vs. free speech rallies lately. As for traditional values, he wants people to really build themselves up, rather than only buying into group identity. His distinction between victimization and suffering is pretty useful.
>>
>>133479342
You don't have to watch him if you already know everything there is. Or if you're an ignorant idiot who thinks he understands half of Peterson's thoughts without even watching him. But criticising him for spreading the knowledge is idiotic no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>133479321
Will never happen since he has a bunch of Jewish friends.
>>
>>133472511
>the principle works
you just got lucky that someone else in your family also agreed with you
>>
>>133479436
I'd say he doesn't merely "echo Jungian ideas", seeing as he's also doing his best to relate and ground these ideas into current scientific perspectives, not only psychology but also neuroscience, Darwinism, a bit of artificial intelligence and so on.
>>
>>133472062
>What do you think of Jordan Peterson?
He's a well meaning person with an unprovable theory, which he has great difficulty expressing succinctly.
>>
>>133479452
>>He engages with people he disagrees with.
So? The people "he disagrees with" (which he agrees on 99% of it) have everything, the media, the education system, the government, the laws, and his "preferred method" to fight this is debate?

Did you ever read Ellul or McLuhan or Postman or anyone? I know you haven't, it's a rhetorical question.

You don't fight systemic propaganda by wasting your energy on debate and meanwhile "just manning up and going with the flow" which is his retarded advice to fatherless young men who don't know any better.
>>
>>133479059
>He is fighting left-wing extremism, but even he said he has some more contemporary views.
I'm aware.
The funny thing is that nothing he says is particularly revolutionary. It's just common sense, though he's got a particular talent for explaining things and putting them in context.
The real tragedy is that he's considered unique, rather than the norm. More or less every argument and conclusion he comes to, I've come to independently over the past 15 years. I only differ morally in that I've ended up on the far-right, because I no longer believe that common sense and traditional values can save the west. We're too far gone demographically speaking.

I found his lecture on far-right extremism to be quite interesting, though. I've read about the disgust response before, but he put it in a context that really illuminates how it works. It explains exactly how I feel.
>>
>>133480104
Actually, that's a great advice. You do what you can and if you fail, so be it. That makes you strong AND keep yours and others sanity intact. What's your other options? Fighting bullshit with bullshit? Well, it wouldn't take much time before you start fighting for your retarded lies, and who the fuck needs that?
>>
>>133479338
How far back do you intend to go? The feudal age?
>>
>>133480061
>unprovable theory
What's his theory?
>>
>>133480104
The Medium Is The Message is something that a lot of us read when we were younger, actually. It's been in some class studies when we take our upper year electives in High School as part of the analysis of what we are exposed to. (I think they used to call it critical literacy. It wasn't exactly his best work).

>You don't fight systemic propaganda by wasting your energy on debate
Correct!

>"just manning up and going with the flow" which is his retarded advice to fatherless young men who don't know any better.
Seems partly correct. I think what his message is is the same one that has been voiced by the authors of religious texts, and some of the authors he has recommended to use in lecture, and in his reading this; you might not have been the one who decided the situation you are in, but there is something you can do about it. And, if everyone did that, what a great world it may be. What advice might you give to fatherless young men? Who would you tell them to read? I am a teacher in training, and I'd love to hear what you have to say on this actually.
>>
>>133480369
>eat this soup with a fork and however much spills, spills, JUST NO SPOONS DON'T THINK ABOUT SPOONS #THEREISNOSPOON
>>
>>133480555
Well, if you're so dumb that eating soup with a fork is the best you can do, so be it. you have extremely low standards tho.
>>
alt-lite self-help guru with an unbearably feminine voice
>>
>>133480061
that all religion and mythology are evolutionary artifacts of man's struggle to ascend the dominance heirarchy and the archetypes in these stories are genetically encoded in humans.
>>
>>133472062
I think it'll be sad when that weirdo NEET running the pordan jeeterson shoots him and wears his skin.
>>
>>133479402
He is leading in research on post modernism in order to expose their ideology under academic light and using the funding he's getting to setup essentially his own college on psychology to rival the establishment of academia so that when the government finally defunds their asses, and needs a replacement he will already have an entire system set up, led by him, to become the new academic establishment. For the next five years he and his allies will be publishing papers that expose the post modernists and will use that work to support his pushes for reform.

Or, is that not enough? Maybe he needs to go out there and just chimp out and kill them all instead like a Serbian nigger
>>
>>133480988
That's more of a model than a theory. He has some basis for it tho. Like how we universaly understand the stories we're told.
>>
>>133472062
I am literally considering not shooting up my school because of this man
>>
>>133480715
to put it in /pol/ terms, what's the point of being a white man in a sea of niggers.? and additionaly the brainwashed whites keep trying to drown you
>>
>>133480988
He should try selling this to China, they're big on dominance hierarchies. Has anyone come to the conclusion that he's just shilling for the Sesame system?

>>133481042
>to expose their ideology under academic light
Yeah, remember how the slaves exposed the ideology of slavery under slaveowner light?
>>
>>133481086
regardless of what you want to label it, it's unprovable.
>>
>>133481121
SHUT UP AND SORT YOUR ALPHABET NOODLES
>>
>>133481105
I was on a steady upward trend towards radicalism as well, and only softened and learned to start living in the present again basically, because of him too.
>>
>>133481156
Wow good argument, but don't forget to wipe your ass now that you've pushed it out.
>>
>>133480439
The best would be somewhere between feudalism and nationalism (which became civil society then globalism)
>>
>>133481217
post-modernists believe discourse is futile, logos is patriarchy etc... I want to see peterson discuss his way out of a commie firing squad
>>
>>133481042

>When the government finally defunds their asses, and needs a replacement he will already have an entire system set up, led by him, to become the new academic establishment.

You don't seriously belive that, do you
>>
I need to start using a filter and putting Serbian flags in it. I've seen pride flags, commie flags, and German flags that make better discussion.
>>
>>133480988
>>133481156
Actually, he doesn't refer to them as "dominance" hierarchies anymore. They are more like hierarchies of merit/virtue than just power/dominance.
>>
>>133481386
>implying turdyoh is gonna be PM forever and his legacy isn't going to leave a bad taste in the publics mouths for decades
>implying Peterson hasn't already started cozying up to conservative leaders
>>
>>133481121
What? That's the weirdest metaphor I've read so far here.

In life you don't usually know if your endeavor bring any fruits. You're usually risking by attempting anything and shit also happen even if you do nothing. Sometimes it's impossible to understand even if you're the cause of your problems or if that's something you had no control over. That's why you're trying to do your best regardless the results. You can't control them, but you still have to act. You are limited in your abilities and the best you can do is hope that you're eating the soup with a spoon and not with a fork. And if you eat it with a fork, that you'll be able to recognize it and don't spill your soup at least the next time you eat it. That's how you act in a complex and dangerous world while still aiming for success.
>>
File: Mosley.jpg (46KB, 468x343px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley.jpg
46KB, 468x343px
>>133472062
This thread is not about JP. It's crying about jews. Grow a brain.
>>
>>133481217

>only softened and learned to start living in the present

So you became a cuck? How ius "living in the present" is going to help you against an Antifa/Rapefugee mob looting your neighborhood?

Do you think the postmodernists will just stop because you made some YouTube videos and "exposed " them? I can't imagine being this naive. This is what Peterson and his cucks don't get: you're all playing musical chairs on a sinking ship

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS AND DISCOURSE HAS LONG PASSED
>>
>>133481384
If people like Peterson fail, it's not the commies who will have firing squads.
>>
>>133481500
A pyramid is a pyramid.
>>
>>133472511
Feeling silenced is the aim of hate speech laws. In my country if you watch TV you would think everyone was on-board with the globalist agenda.
>>
>>133481188
If it works, it's good enough. Some stuff doesn't have clear scientific explaination behind it, but has enough grounding in both scientific knowledge, practical observations and results to be useful in everyday life.
>>
>>133481673
So what's your political ideology?
>>
>>133481613
>t. Stormweenie
Has it? How come you're posting on a khazakstanian finger painting message board instead of killing niggers and lefties then?
>>
>>133472511
You know, my grandfather is an old man. His wife died last year and he lives alone. I see him once a fortnight and we eat talk. I am one of the only people he knows who voted for Brexit.
>>
>>133481500
>They are more like hierarchies of merit/virtue than just power/dominance.
he may not refer to them that way, but that's what they are, and are defined as such by evo biologists and psychologists.
>>
>>133481789

>Tu quoque

Every time. Classic Peterson thread.
>>
>>133477700
>using BBC vernacular

Top cuck, unchecked
>>
>>133481917
>REEEE KILL NIGGERS
"Shut up larper"
>REEEE KEKS WONT KILL NIGGERS FOR ME
Thanks for your negative value contributions Ivan.
>>
>>133481917
Well, you're sitting on your ass, jerking off, drinking kvass and watching Russian fighters killing the ISIS' soldiers. What are you expecting? Being praised for your bravery?
>>
>>133481732
>Some stuff doesn't have clear scientific explaination behind it
what you are describing is called pseudoscience.
>>
>>133482068
Because half of 4chan are just autistic drama queens and larpers
>>
>>133482052
>>133482068

Cool double down buds, i really enjoy it. A lot of people know what REALLY needs to be done, though. But hey, keep navel gazing and LARPing about being some sort of a Trad hero with your roastie wife and Western sensebilites. It will work out great for you in the near future.
>>
>>133481597
look, I think I understand what he is saying to people, I actually like watching his videos. not the point though. I'm saying that just "sorting yourself out" will change society for the better is fucking delusional. my metaphor works because it's grounded in reality. for example whites in America pay a shitload of taxes and most of it ends up in black communities. and the lefties are pretending nigs are some noble opressed people. this can only go on for a limited time. and also, single-mothers are the worst. the goverment is now literally a substitute for husbands. if you cannot feed your goddamn family on 1 paycheck, what's the point of "sorting yourself out". you still have to bend your knee to the almighty vagina
>>
>>133481620
this
>>
>>133472062
genius
>>
>>133481613
>>Do you think the postmodernists will just stop because you made some YouTube videos and "exposed " them?
I think that's literally what they believe. For all their talk about dominance hierarchies, they're too stupid to understand that you can't debate your way out of one.
>>
>>133472062
Well I'm Jewish and my life is a train wreck, I haven't seen any decrease in antisemitism or whatever. The "whites are just jealous!" argument holds no water when you actually look at how most "successful" jews are taking ACTIVE ANTI-WHITE MEASURES instead of just sitting and being rich.
>>
>>133482176
Nope, what i'm describing is called "practical application of knowledge". When you see something working but have only vague understanding of why it's working, that's not pseudo-science at all.
>>
>>133482324
>A lot of people know what REALLY needs to be done
And what is it exactly?

>Western sensebilites
You're so mistaken, it's hilarious
>>
>>133481911
As far as I recall, he stopped using the qualifier specifically after being pointed out by some researcher that "dominance" just doesn't cut it, although I can't remember what sort of expert this person was, whether biology-related or merely some kind of anthropologist (though it must have been pretty convincing for Peterson to abandon a notion he has been repeating for several years).
>>
>>133480542
If you wanna be a teacher you'll tell them the man's keeping them down and they need to make the white devil acknowledge his privilege and pay reparations.
>>
>>133482582
Whites are falling for it though, so they are winning the game of evolution. Natural selection, I guess.
>>
>>133476840
You say that, but you have to look at it this way.
What's in your history? Don't expect ANYONE to have a record more clean than that, if you don't want to be remembered as a huge fucking hypocrite. Even if you go from lard ass, lolicon-loving neet to educated Adonis making 6 figures, that past is still as relevant to who you are as a woman's sexual history is to who she is.
>>
>>133482538

It's just reverse Hippies, down to a t. Pipe-dream about completely and suddenly changing the entrenched status quo WITH OUR ENERGY, MAAAN. Only this time it's slightly conservative. Very fitting for a movement being led by a Boomer. On a bright side, when this wave crashes it won't leave a generation of acid burnouts in its wake, so at least that's something.
>>
>>133482324
Remind me to filter Russian flags too.
>>
>>133482343
It's all great, but what are criticising Peterson for? Did he ever said that all you need to do in your life is to achieve zen and jerk off 'till the end of you life? Have you missed the parts when he says that you've got to quit being a pushover? Or that you've got to act in a way that will make not only your life but also your society better? How does his ideas conflict with anything you point out here as problems?
>>
>>133482835
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>133482582
>practical application of knowledge
teaching about speculation of the origin of religion and myth, with nothing but anecdotes, is the epitome of pseudoscience.
>>
File: 1492347854284.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492347854284.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>133472062
I'm watching his Bible series
Making me put down my fedora teebeeaeich
>>
>>133483010
If you teach speculation then why bother?
>>
>>133483129
Why? What's so pseudosciency about it? He doesn't give you false predictions like pseudoscience would, he gives you a useful interpretation that has some good basis. That is not pseudoscience, tho it might be also not science as well.
>>
>>133482694
I believe you, but "dominance hierarchy" is a well defined term that is in every evo biology textbook. Peterson didn't make the term up.
>>
>>133483238
Well, how is it speculation? It's truly not a truth in its final form, but it's definitely a useful outlook on the world with some pro's and con's provided. Not everything is about objective facts, a lot of things are centered around your subjective interpretation of the world. What Peterson does is giving you a fmodel for such interpretation that he finds useful.
>>
>>133482958
all points I agree, I'm just trying to say that this situation cannot be solved with only political discourse when half of your population refuses to speak to the other side and constantly votes for communists. there is a reason why Clausewitz said "WAR IS A MERE CONTINUATION OF POLICY BY OTHER MEANS". reality isn't merciful
>>
>>133483144
The worst thing about learning the bible with Peterson is that actual churches can't compete. Well maybe yours can but ours can't from what I've seen.
Personally, I really like the Evangelicals on AM radio from the states.
I think the one guy's name is Don Bishop? They do a couple programs called "Back to the Bible" and "Focus on the Family" that are good and get spread wide
>>
>>133482858
>that past is still as relevant to who you are as a woman's sexual history is to who she is.
Those would be so-called double standards, look that concept up.
>>
>>133483475
>>133482694
It's just semantics.
>>
>>133483528
Peterson admitted that what he's really trying to do is placate the half of the population that would otherwise fix things, look his latest video up. He's deathly afraid of any kind of political conflict, not even violent conflict, he just wants to maintain the political status quo and make everyone who's unhappy with it content with their lives in it instead.
>>
>>133483671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4c-jOdPTN8
This the one?
>>
>>133483528
Well, no shit. But at least you can try do that before engaing in an all-out war. He addresses that. Doing your best doesn't alwas mean doing nice things and being apretty hippyie butterfly. But at the very least you can try not murdering everyone around you if you still can try solving the problem the other way
>>
>>133483671
that may work in the short-term but it's like putting a band-aid on a cracked dam
>>
>>133482912

>Remind me to filter Russian flags too.

Filter Russian flags :^)
>>
>>133482912
Filter Russian flags, bro
>>
>>133483329
>Why?
anon, I'm trying to take you seriously but you are making it difficult. look up the term "pseudoscience", his theory satisfies every criteria for the definition.
>>
>>133475108
>kekistan flag but talks like an actual socialist
>>
>>133483939
Is it? Can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>133483144
Also that picture is hilarious, I might make that my new avatar on social media
>>
>>133483787
well, do go on. how will you save the world with your fancy words. I'm not some kind of warmonger that wants to out and kill people. I'm scared to death of dying but pretending there aren't people out to get you until you have a gun to your head isn't going to help
>>
>>133483748
Yeah, basically identity politics are bad, seeking power is bad, groups are bad, we must hold hands and debate as enlightened individuals.

It's interesting because in the entire video he's talking about stopping the "marxists" but he's actually trying to stop their antithesis.
>>
What a disgusting human being.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw
>>
>>133484082
Man, what are you even talking about? Where did he say that you've got to fight every problem with words only? Look at his material on PTSD, being harmless and taking action. He's all for solving problems practically and fighting when it can't be avoided. The only thing he's saying is don't escalate everything unless there's no other choice.
>>
>>133476433
can you give an example of a half truth? He's a psychologist who has seen tons of patients and helped them improve themselves from various forms of dysfunction. "Figure out what it means for things to be in order and recognize that order is the closest thing to any concept of divinity and be honest with yourself about that and work toward improving order around you as it has the most significant impact on providing value to your life and improving society around you for everyone else". It's well researched and clear and complete... where's the missing half?
>>
>>133484046
there is absolutely no way anyone can know the origin of myth or religion without speculating, which is what Peterson is doing.
>>
By the way, does anybody else get a genuine cuckold vibe from the guy? Whenever he talks about women and men, I get cuck chills. I remember him saying he has a 150 IQ, and, as we know, cucking is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
and he'll keep on saying that until he gets his head chopped of by some sandniggers in the middle of Toronto. the time for de-escalation has passed. these people will have the majority for the next 20+ years at least and I'm not comfortable with that
>>
>>133477789
t. 85 IQ who can't understand anything deeper
>>
I can't wait for someone to make a smuggy of this guy. Something along the lines of "haha even if the system is corrupt beyond repair just literally take the bluepill because you can't fix it even if you know how"
"if you talk to the leftists they'll stop even though the only times leftists were successfully stopped was through violent counterrevolution"
"I have lots of jewish friends" displaying clear puppet strings held by his (((masters)))
>>
>>133484486
Well, there's absolutely no way you can know you, your memories and the whole world aren'tr created a few seconds ago. Or that everything that's happening around you isn't just a figment of your imagination. It's an ages old problem in epistemology. One of solutions is you can't know, but if it works, it's good enough. That's why Peterson's solutions are valid. He can't know, sure, but it can still be useful to have his ideas.
>>
>>133484842
What a mushy mind you have.
>>
>>133479203

He recently said in one of his speeches that he and some IT guys are developing a program to screen college courses for postmodern (i.e leftwing crazy) leanings, so that people can know which courses are corrupt (like gender and racial studies) and which are not. This is so people can know which courses to avoid.
>>
>>133484350
and he'll keep on saying that until he gets his head chopped of by some sandniggers in the middle of Toronto. the time for de-escalation has passed. these people will have the majority for the next 20+ years at least and I'm not comfortable with that
>>
>>133484909
And you have a great shiny piece of mind, I guess. Or you've never thought about the nature of knowledge long enough, which is in my opinion much more possible.
>>
>>133484919
Do they have the power to make them non-mandatory? Do they have the power to reduce their numbers so that you can get a degree you want without taking them? Do they have the power to create an entire parallel hierarchy in academia where you don't have to kiss SJW ass to advance?

Oh right. But hey, I'm sure the "6 billion dollars for very important non-profit software development and consulting" will look great on the tax return :)
>>
>>133484512
Psychologically speaking, the things one baselessly accuses others of has a high probability of being true of the accuser. So, unless you can come up with something more convincing than "cuck chills"... go fuck yourself cuck, or watch someone else fuck you...
>>
File: 1485075792287.jpg (349KB, 1961x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1485075792287.jpg
349KB, 1961x1067px
>>133483568
I'm not denying the existence of that double standard or its merits.
But there "are" standards that men are expected to meet. Most of the people here (myself included), don't meet those at the moment. If and when someone like us manages to haul his sorry ass out of this morass of bitterness, cynicism, and unholy thoughts, it's evident that he was, for whatever reason, slow to mature and not eager to do what he needed to do. Neither are favorable qualities to a female looking for a long-term. Why would a perfect virgin pick the former hentai addict with the acne scars, when fundie and completely vanilla Prince Charming is sitting in upper management somewhere with a trust fund?

If you do find a sweet girl who can look past the absolute worst qualities in you and trust that you've moved past that, why can't you do the same?
>>
>>133484956
Well, good for you. What can I say against it? What can Peterson say against it? You're free to choose ehatever means you find suitable if you've got a reason good enough to do so. I still don't see how peterson contradicts anything you say.
>>
>>133484842
>That's why Peterson's solutions are valid. He can't know, sure
kek
>>
>>133472511
How cucked does your country have to be so that your nationalist party is called the social democrats
>>
File: 1488464052650.jpg (118KB, 900x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1488464052650.jpg
118KB, 900x1357px
>>133485285
(you)
>>
>>133484994
It's just funny how mentally cucked you are. You have the right premise, but the faggiest conclusion. Good job.

>>133485108
>t. armchair psychologist
What we're not allowed to have hunches about your daddy?
>>
>>133485130
>why can't you do the same?
Most men can look past the "bad" qualities they also have just fine. The problem is in double standards, where they're asked to look past the bad qualities they don't have and never would have.

Pretty sure a male virgin would have no problem with a female virgin.
>>
>>133485133
I'm not contradicting, I'm saying he doesn't go far enough. it's fine to work on yourself but what's the point of being a pearl when you are cast in front of swine?
>>
>>133485394
>It's just funny how mentally cucked you are. You have the right premise, but the faggiest conclusion. Good job.
Well, you can try giving a better conclusion. Thus you'll prove to everyone around here how much of a non-cuck you are.
>>
>>133485416
Well they have to eat *something*, you're not an evil extremist who will leave them without food are you?
>>
>>133485108
By the way, this is the cuckold mindset that Peterstein fosters:
>>133485130

>>133485491
Maybe not create an entire worldview on the regurgitation of an intellectually dishonest cuckold.
>>
>>133485416
Man, that's alright. His point is you've got to discuss measures you take. He doesn't even say you have to be pieceful in your specific circumstances.
>>
File: Peterson.png (222KB, 477x446px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson.png
222KB, 477x446px
His audience truly is cancer. The people who ask questions in lectures and comment on his videos. Are they aware how Reddit-tier they are?
>>
>>133485586
>Maybe not create an entire worldview on the regurgitation of an intellectually dishonest cuckold.
Maybe you'll get over your cuckolding insecurities and show me where's he dishonest? Or you can continue throwing around empty memes.
>>
>>133485636
and that's fine. again, I'm just saying he isn't the "Messiah"(that some make him out to be) to lead us out of this limbo. He's the guy who points you in the right direction and from there somebody else takes over.
>>
>>133475108
I think you meant to select the communist flag there buddy.
>>
>>133485394
No, have hunches all you want. Mine just happens to tell me that you are the cuck. As invalid and pointless as it is to express this is equally as invalid and pointless as your original comment was as well.

Anybody else think this guys a cuck? Yes? Well then, that's that.
>>
>>133472062
Mediocre. I don't hate him or anything but I really struggle to understand why he has such appeal to people here. Also his interpretation of Nietzsche is often questionable.
>>
>>133485783
If you haven't figured out where he's dishonest, you deserve to have him ejaculate his dissipation in your brain every night. And you deserve to pay him for it.

>>133485828
I've never said anything remotely close to this:
>>133485130
Hence, I'm not a cuckold.
>>
>>133485785
And who's arguing with that? He's still an amazing guy. And he can look like a messiah for a bit before you consume enough of his great insight's to find the points you disagree with him about. I've certainly had that moment when I've got almost in love with everything Peterson said, cause it helped me structure my own thoughts. Then I've got my thought process straight enough to see where I disagree with him.

I think, that's the thing that makes him great: after you understand his main points, you don't have to agree with him on everything.
>>
File: fear of chaos.jpg (87KB, 802x543px) Image search: [Google]
fear of chaos.jpg
87KB, 802x543px
Peterson is essentially promoting the fear of chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc
>>
>>133485586
>By the way, this is the cuckold mindset that Peterstein fosters:

Yes random anon, I will take your word as law with no proof or reasoning provided because you used the all powerful word "cuckold",. This whole thread is about Peterson, a man of science and psychology who specifically avoids discussing topics he doesn't have a wealth of actual tangible research to back him and I'm just supposed to accept your baseless bullshit because you use the almighty word "cuck"... you need to sort yourself out.
>>
>>133486039
>If you haven't figured out where he's dishonest, you deserve to have him ejaculate his dissipation in your brain every night. And you deserve to pay him for it.
It's not about me right now. It's about you. All I get from you is how much you don't want to be a cuck and that somewhere no one knows where Peterson is intellectually dishonest. Show me where.
>>
>>133486131
>you need scientific proof to realize that being a cuckold is retarded

>>133486242
Not only is he intellectually dishonest, he's a giant coward.
>>
File: 1495756238780.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495756238780.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>well known intellectual firepower for the right that actually combats the ideas of the left directly and is trying to make a difference and save young people from leftist rhetoric and encourage them to make themselves better
>most of /pol/ hates him
Figures
>>
>>133478641
maybe he'll get the rest of us laid too desu
>>
>>133486387
>for the right
He's a self-declared liberal you mental midget.
>>
>>133476419
This is your mind on free market capitalism. You will bend over backwards to defends swindlers and usurers.

I bet you think post-modern art is good because people pay lots of money for it.
>>
>>133486088
true, can't deny that. I guess I'm just annoyed by people who watch him and think "that's that"
>>
>>133486349
>you need scientific proof to realize that being a cuckold is retarded

No... you are just acting like an SJW where you think saying a word in association with someone else automatically makes them bad without providing any reason for how or why that person is the thing you are claiming. Either explain how Peterson is a cuck in a manner that doesn't involve "chills" or "feelings" or just fuck right off you moron.
>>
>>133486387
He's encouging them to go lite, not right. They'll be crushed by the violent leftist war machine, no matter how good they are at running their mouths.
>>
File: john maus.jpg (26KB, 648x324px) Image search: [Google]
john maus.jpg
26KB, 648x324px
>>133486242

>Somewhere no one knows where Peterson is intellectually dishonest.

He equates post-structuralism with Derrida, which is a pretty big stretch there already, since it includes people like Deleuze and Nick Land, so it's a pretty big fucking spectrum. Not to say that his interpretation of Biblical symbolism is in and of itself essentially Postmodern since Jung learned everything he knew about depth psychology from Otto Gross.
>>
>>133479203
>that's how they are defined by evo biologists and psychologists
yeah he talked about this, and believes they are defined that way because of the presuppositions those people bring to studying the hierarchies. He discusses in great detail why it's a rhetorical mistake to refer to them as such.
>>
>>133486800
Whoops, meant for this to be for >>133481911
>>
>>133486702
>you are just acting like an SJW
Oh no, the skeptic brought out the big guns. My frame of reference is so different from yours, that even if I spelled it out, you wouldn't understand.

>>133486800
>a rhetorical mistake
how convenient
>>
File: IMG_3632.jpg (54KB, 320x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3632.jpg
54KB, 320x569px
>>133472062
He's articulate and does make some good points, and is useful for explaining SJW's in an academic way.
However he's also quite naive about (((who)))started all this shit in the first place
>>
>>133487045
>he's also quite naive
I don't think he's the one who's naive in this equation.
>>
>>133486735
What a oddly specific and somewhat irrelevant example. Post-structuralism has never been more than a passing theme or side tangent of any of his discussions. Certainly intellectually dishonest not to discuss in depth the nuance of a side tangent of an large overarching lecture where the nuance is entirely irrelevant to the discussion. So... dishonest.
>>
>>133486447
You do realise liberal has a different meaning outside of America right?
>>
>>133485643
considering there is an /r/jordanpeterson they probably don't know that's a bad thing.
>>
>>133486349
>Not only is he intellectually dishonest, he's a giant coward.
Thanks for your opinion, I'll remeber it.
>>
>>133487163
>le you do realise x right? post structure
like I give a fuck what you think
>>
>>133483539
I partially got interested in Christianity by going into my local Catholic church and being awed by it. I felt pretty awkward tho because I didn't know the motions
>>133484077
Christ-chan is a cute
>>
>>133485643
Admittedly I've only listened to the podcasts so I don't know about his more frequent video content, but the question time at the end of his lectures tends to be 75% decent questions, or if poorly phrased at least give rise to a greater idea he can expound on.
>>
>>133487218
Just remember that you allow a coward and a liar to mount your mind and pound it to completion.
>>
>>133486523
And you'll be attacking decent guys, trying to provide good material for people for free, without even giving any retionalization for your actions. Figures.
>>
>>133486992
Cool, you're just a cunt. And just a dumb cunt at that.

"My frame of reference is so different from yours, that even if I spelled it out, you wouldn't understand."

The mantra of the idiot, fearful of being exposed. I don't know anyone even mildly intelligent who doesn't enjoy engaging in discussion and overcoming the difference in frame of reference that any two people who aren't identical always will have... you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
File: peterson's_perdition.jpg (78KB, 527x666px) Image search: [Google]
peterson's_perdition.jpg
78KB, 527x666px
>>133472062
>psychology slam
>>
>>133487121

>Post-structuralism has never been more than a passing theme or side tangent of any of his discussions

Post-structuralism is the postmodern philosophy, he talked about Derrida and Foucault a dozen times now, both on his Joe Rogan appereances and other interviews.

>unironically using ellipsis

you should go back to (((website))) where you came from
>>
>>133487403
>I don't understand how the sales funnel works

>>133487421
There's no overcoming the frame of reference difference between you and me. You are mentally moist.
>>
>>133486992
>my frame of reference is so different from yours, that even if I spelled it out, you wouldn't understand.
This statement is all of the aspergers on /pol/ rolled into one comment.
>>
>>133472062
He's a fag who needs to get a real job. Real natsocs would have put him in the camps.
>>
>>133487553
>>unironically using ellipsis
A powerful argument for a Reddit spacer
>>
>>133487553
Even if I were to grant you this specific, albeit, stupid example, (because a working discussion of postmodernism is not predicated on a need for differentiation between Derrida and post-structuralism....)

Then you'd have 1 example of dishonesty? Clearly a charlatan.
>>
>>133486735
Does it make him intellectually dishonest or does it mean you disagree with him on one specific point? You know what, I also disagree with him on that specific point. Let's say he is intellectually dishonest on this exact point, though I don't think so. Does it devalue all og his work and words or does it only make his position on what he sees as postmodernism questionable?

This is such an irrelevant problem in sight of everything he does it doesn't bother me at all. Does it bother you so much that you diregard all of his work?
>>
>>133478134

just the angry russian and croatian guy upset that people have different opinions to them
>>
File: 146234507944.jpg (208KB, 551x684px) Image search: [Google]
146234507944.jpg
208KB, 551x684px
>>133472062
>What do you think of Jordan Peterson?
He has a gift of making me extremely bored when he's talking. I admit he's smart but the way he chooses to convey his words is sleep inducing.
>>
>>133487358
Iwon't. I think you've got some deeply rooted sex insecurities. They are tinting your mind and I see no reason to agree with you here or on anything else you've said so far.
>>
>>133487797
am I wrong?
>>
>>133487625
and you are mentally barren.
>>
>>133487901

>ask for an example
>i present my case
>LOL IT DOESN'T COUNT

Another classic Peterson thread. I also really like your phrasing, makes me feel an euphoria of sorts.
>>
>>133487625
thanks for another of your weird projections
>>
>>133478539

23 posts of butthurt by this ID
>>
>>133488053
>>133487625
I said aspergers but apparently I should have gone with downs
>>
File: 1499574334017.png (100KB, 757x497px) Image search: [Google]
1499574334017.png
100KB, 757x497px
>>133478134
It's fucking suspicious as fuck. Definitely a raid of some sort. The man has a very wide appeal and he seems so sincere. I can't imagine how anyone could hate him personally, except maybe trannies and far-left politicians. The Patreon was only because he lost his grant over the whole tranny horseshit ffs.
>>
>>133487927

>Does it bother you so much that you diregard all of his work?

That means he is willing to misrepresent and stretch established concepts to fit his narrative, just like his opponents.
>>
>>133488046
Peterson is literally spreading his man batter all over your fertile mind.

>>133488069
You're peterson's mental bitch.

>>133488247
>if I put on the NatSoc flag it conveys authority to my post
nice try kike
>>
>>133488125
It's crazy, he is either paid to shill against JP, or is more committed to slandering a kermit the frog sounding Jungian leaf than I am to almost anything in my life.
>>
>>133488199
Kek
>>
>>133488351
Yes, poor innocent Jewish Peterson.
>>
>>133488432
I neither said nor implied anything close to that sentiment. You are unironically retarded.
>>
File: 1494687714632.png (11KB, 289x257px) Image search: [Google]
1494687714632.png
11KB, 289x257px
>>133474712
>>
>>133488345
Your just blatantly sage bombing now, making pointless fucking posts at >200 replies. Honestly, shill, just drop the shtick, as you call it, for a second and let's talk man to man. Why does this guy frighten you so much? Is that what you're most afraid of, us becoming well adjusted?
>>
>>133488298
Oh, give me a break. He's a human, he can be wrong about some things. We've already seen him publically apologizing for his ideas he later started regarding as wrong and clarifying stuff he thought he wasn't clear about enough. That's not enough of a reason to doubt him on everything any more than you would dubt any other person.
>>
>>133488345
Euphoric and enlightened by our own intelligence much?
>>
>>133488345
Someone's thinking too much about cum while trying to convince everyone that he's not a cuck. Which might the case. Maybe you're a fag or smth.
>>
>>133488587
>ziopeterson cries out in pain as he strikes you

>>133488662
>man to man
>us becoming well adjusted
That statement implies that you're not man enough yet to have this conversation yet.

>>133488702
>equating peterson too god
wew

>>133488775
I never said anything about cum.
>>
File: 1498078956776s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498078956776s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>133477174
>"I'm too intellectual and I'm bored discussing with plebs"
It was so funny to watch him take the piss out of that "Intellectual".
>>
>>133488700

I genuinely think he only apologized to MGTOWs because he realized they were a huge chunk of his audience.
>>
>>133488818
>I never said anything about cum.
Well then, I guess by using the words "man batter you've meant" you've meant that Jordan is amazing atbaking pancakes.
>>
>>133488942
Well, you can think that if you want. I don't that though.
>>
>>133488994
You're still thinking about peterson's man batter?
>>
>>133488994
Just don't fucking reply to him.
>>
>>133488942
I thought that apology was so funny though because most of MGTOW is on /pol/ so associated with far right movements, and the guy interviewing him was a leftist insufferable jew who was trying to get JP to disavow all right wing movements and apologize for hurting tranny feelings. I think he knew what he was doing by giving a positive shoutout to MGTOW in that moment.
>>
>>133489185
>gets BTFO
>stop replying to him goy
>>
>>133488818
So what's the Deus Vult flag for if not specifically to shill?
>>
>israel loving shabbos goy living off internet gibs
ayyy
>>
>>133489214
>MGTOW is associated with the far right

>>133489298
none of your fucking business
>>
>>133489391
>none of your fucking business
undercover muslim confirmed
>>
>>133489471
>doesn't even call me a kike
how do you do, fellow /pol/ack?
>>
>>133472062
He's shit.
>>
>>133489298
>>133489471
Exercise some self restraint and stop replying to him. Not replying to him is the hero's path.
>>
>>133489696
>being a pussy is the hero's path
yep, seems like something peterson would say
>>
>>133472062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wfY5VcBoo

JORDAN PETERSON BTFO!!!!!!!
>>
>>133489975
love this one
>>
>>133488432

23 post of butthurt under croatian flag, change flag, 22 posts of butthurt under deus vult flag

aspergers level OVER 9000
>>
>>133481613
>you're all playing musical chairs on a sinking ship

And you're trying to burn the sinking ship.
>>
>>133490274
that's not how it works newfag
>>
>>133490364
>at least I have the moral high ground
kys
>>
>>133472062
on his fourth bible lecture the only thing he had to say about hitler is how you can only admire the man then praised him

in everyone of his lectures he says "yeah sure the nazis were bad but look at what the commies did man i mean come on sort yourself out man"
>>
>>133474712
he needs to rent the room
>>
>>133490442

its the changing of the flags that is new. i don't know how the flag things works becase i don't really care about them, and i'm not an attention seeking faggot like you

go drown yourself
>>
>>133489975
>(((David Cohen Retrowitz)))
>>
>>133477342
partying is absolutely degenerate and fucking ailessly is outright niggerish
>>
>>133490688
>its the changing of the flags that is new. i don't know how the flag things works becase i don't really care about them
holy shit kys you dumb newfag
>>
>>133473729
I wouldn't say he backtracked. It is possible that MGTOW is right about the courts but that their solution to the problem is, to borrow Peterson's word, "pathetic."
>>
>>133476638
there are so many people misquoting or simply not reading the books but simply memeing the quotes of the writers just like the nietzechiehsichs quote about god
>>
>>133476840
because he already has laid out everything there is to be said about what a properly functioning human being looks like

when he says "dont look for the right one" he goes exactly against the idea that a woman has to test out 50 dicks before picking one
>>
>>133490814
god is dead brah, everything is meaningless
throw away morality and become the lubbermensch, smoke weed every day and shag some skanks

feels good man
>>
>>133490811

>their solution to the problem is, to borrow Peterson's word, "pathetic."

And his solution is to just deal with it.
>>
>>133483568
double standards exist and are real, its the feminists who wants to have what men have without having to give up what women have
>>
File: women do not pay taxes - annual.jpg (40KB, 496x287px) Image search: [Google]
women do not pay taxes - annual.jpg
40KB, 496x287px
>>133490960
And they'll have it regardless of whether you marry or not.
>>
>>133472062

Stupid nugget.

Next.
>>
>>133475108
You sound jealous and bitter.

No one is being "scammed." People are choosing to donate money because they feel grateful for all the content Peterson has provided for free. Your statement is objectively false.
>>
>>133490784

you are an edgy one aren't you? deus vult flag nearing 30 posts of sperging out over a pop psychologist.

if your mission was to show anon what a retard you are, mission accomplished!
>>
>>133491212
>objectively false
If he's spouting harmful disinformation, then yes, people are being scammed.

>>133491232
fuck off newfag
>>
>>133490589
Link? (To the time specifically)
>>
>>133491334
shit man id have to rewatch it all
>>
>>133491232
>>133491212
Stop replying to them. It's a fucking raid you stupid cunts. Can't you tell?
>>
>>133491437
>if I stick my head in the sand, the bad man will go away
ziopeterson a shit
>>
>>133488345
>>133488818
If shills don't like Peterson, he's alright in my books. However, I think he would come across as more honest if he noticed more about the Jews. Minorities? Yes. Higher average intelligence? Yes. Tribal behavior that undermines host nation and produces degeneracy? Cut, cut the mic, stop the conversation!

Peterson is good for the many people trying to understand how post-modernism is ruining society and what to do about it. Get yourselves sorted and go clean your room, shills!
>>
>>133472511
>sweden needs the help of meme videos to grow a spine

Stunning and brave
>>
>>133472062

He's anti white
>>
>>133491331

you fuck off sperglord. deus vult! look at me! i am a white knight protector of western civilisation on a somali basket weaving forum! such edge! much productivity!

i'd sit here longer seeing how much more idiocy you are capable of but bed beckons. see you and that other russian and croatian idiot in the next JP thread you morons decide to shit up
>>
>>133491331
You're wrong, but let's pretend you aren't
If I call you a cunt and say the world is flat and you give me a dollar willingly, how is that a scam? At best you could say it's two idiots participating in a free market. I don't think you know what the word means.
>>
just cleaned my room
>>
>>133490912
>when he says "dont look for the right one" he goes exactly against the idea that a woman has to test out 50 dicks before picking one
Except he's not talking about women or to women, but about men and to men, and he specifies the genders, which you would know if you watched all his "lectures".
>>
>>133489975
Solid strawmaning here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzO216m5Mkw

Juden Peterson is a cryptojew
get fucked niggers
>>
File: average german street scene.jpg (80KB, 763x530px) Image search: [Google]
average german street scene.jpg
80KB, 763x530px
>>133490589
He doesn't shit on Nazi Germany at all aside from expressing that they 'went too far', which was entirely in relation to the holocaust.
Which yes, in some regards, if true, were extreme.
His dislike of authoritarian figures is that there is no balance as all his notion of chaos and order and such cannot function, so it just keeps progressing more and more.
He doesn't get in to race for """"obvious reasons"""" but has never spoken ill of the Nazis outside of murder and contempt for other man, which according to him is wrong by innate universal morality.
But as well, because he doesn't get in to race and massively distinct differences, not every group has these universal principles ingrained.
He's fine, but will eventually have to go in to great depth to stay relevant, which will mean addressing these things.
>>
>>133491590
fuck off mental midget, the skeptic community isn't welcome here

peterson is controlled opposition who spouts humanistic and universalist principles in an attempt to distract from what is actually going on

it's absolutely talmudic

>>133491652
seriously fuck off, what's wrong with you?

>>133491711
You said objectively false. There's nothing objective about the scenario you described. The only reason it's not a scam is because it is not legally considered a scam. Morally however, it is a scam.

>>133491808
Good, now kill yourself.

>>133491843
>videos of ziopeterson literally saying things
>strawman
>>
File: 1489343153418.png (446KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
1489343153418.png
446KB, 840x824px
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE
>>
>>133491331
It's so funny how these shills are trying to "get the nazi!" but Peterson is the kind of guy with the kind of ideas that convert "nazis" into better functioning people.

Shills, it's counterproductive. Save your D&C for something worthwhile.

However, I know you won't because raiding isn't about producing meaningful results or changing people's minds, it's about filling your bored, sad lives with a small titillation.
>>
>>133491832
he talks to both

when he talks to men, hes specifically addressing the mtgow
>>
>>133492077
>adhom
>strawman
>redditspacing
you need to be over 25 to post here
>>
>>133487045
poor girl
probably got it from a nigger tho
>>
>these attempts of character assassination in every single peterson thread
h-he just wants your shekels goyim
d-don't listen to him goy he doesn't know what he talks about
>>
>>133492048
Needs more use of the word "man"
>>
>>133492035
Instead of shit-posting on 4chan, maybe you could be cleaning your room? You can start improving your life with small changes today!
>>
>>133492288
>goy
did you miss the OP, my fellow nazi?
>>
>>133492033
>has never spoken ill of the Nazis outside of murder and contempt for other man, which according to him is wrong by innate universal morality.
And that's where he's wrong. It is an integral part of any universal morality. It's just not congruent with universalist systems, which to any sane person should be grounds for celebration.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/an-introduction-to-sir-arthur-keith/
>>
>>133492048
>hands waving furiously
>>
>>133492380
Instead of being a faggot, maybe you could kill yourself? You can start improving everyone's life with small changes today!
>>
>>133492187
Limiting responses to snarky one-line greentext is a shill giveaway. How many tabs do you have open? Are you getting paid per post?
>>
>>133492035
>literally shitting on an expert in psychometrics for talking about IQ in way that they don't like
>>
>>133492639
>adhom

>>133492663
>appeal to authority
>>
>>133492386

>not checking those digits
you better go back before you hurt yourself on that edge
>>
why are the meme flags always so faggy?
>>
>>133492772
Did you see the OP though?
>>
>>133492810
I'll be the finnposter of ziopeterson threads, except I won't be defending the e-celeb.
>>
>>133492745
Hahaha, nice try. Are you a disgruntled student? Did you flunk out of one of Peterson's classes?
>>
>>133492988
>adhom
>>
>>133492745
So you're saying science is a scam? No wonder you're sporting that flag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
>>
>>133493154
Oh, I thought you wrote JQ, not IQ. I don't give a fuck about his views on IQ.
>>
>>133492820
do they pay you per post or reply?
have a (You) on me faggot
>>
>>133493360
So the video in the OP does not exist?
>>
>>133493360
Whichever, I think anal beads are the primary currency. These guys get off on butthurt.
>>
File: Peter_Jordanson.png (247KB, 376x600px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Jordanson.png
247KB, 376x600px
>>133472062
JBP is saving western society

one red pill at a time
>>
>>133493712
Heh, his interest in Kek is endearing. He almost gets the full idea of Kek, but he needs to dig further. I hope he decides to do a small research/paper on Kek.
>>
Can anyone link me to where Peterson says men should settle for women and disregard their pasts?

I see this referenced often but don't know where he said this.
>>
The only bad thing I have to say about Peterson is that he is certainly redpilled on race, but his hard-on for individualism makes him disregard it.
>>
>>133493894
you should let him cum on your face too
>>
>>133493908
I can't recall which video, but I think it was more of a "take a good look at yourself so you know what you should settle for", than dismissing promiscuity as being meaningless.
>>
File: ydhgxduitfkuvgifi.jpg (24KB, 581x659px) Image search: [Google]
ydhgxduitfkuvgifi.jpg
24KB, 581x659px
>>133494004
hAH
GOTEEM
>>
>>133493937
I think he's trying to maintain his audience attention (but I agree that this could also be a blind spot for him).

If he said that nogs have 85 avg IQ, people might tune out. However, he talks about the IQ required for certain jobs and how society isn't set up to support people with lower IQ, then people can internalize that and start accepting/noticing that IQ may play a role in how certain demographics are stratified across society.
>>
File: Pychopomp.png (5KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
Pychopomp.png
5KB, 555x555px
I really enjoy the Frog stuff.
>>
>>133494143
So is it fair to say people are just twisting his words? There's definitely nothing harmful in knowing what your league is and accepting that you're going to have to work within it.
>>
File: petersonwife.png (737KB, 493x586px) Image search: [Google]
petersonwife.png
737KB, 493x586px
>>133494601
Why do you think he keeps telling people to settle?
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.