[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me why net neutrality is bad. I don't see how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (44KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
44KB, 640x380px
Explain to me why net neutrality is bad.

I don't see how things are going to improve at all by letting ISPs throttle the fuck out of you unless you become a good goy and pay up more.

However, the fact that Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Reddit and every other jewish loving liberal piece of shit is pushing the narrative to protect net neutrality has me concerned. What is their motivation? Because I have never seen these little shits involved in anything that didn't have some fucked up scheme behind it.

Well, /pol/?
>>
>>133471812
The internet was fine in 2015 before the government used a late 1800s law about railroads to regulate it.

I don't get why people on plebbit are freaking out
>>
>>133471812
It's not bad. Only retarded anclaps and paid shills think it's bad.
>>
File: 1484365040466.jpg (473KB, 2144x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1484365040466.jpg
473KB, 2144x1308px
>Net Neutrality is good because it says Neutral
>Affordable Care Act is good because it says Affordable
>t. leftist
>>
if the ISPs wanted to, they could charge you more money across the board right now. This is not their goal. Their goal is to charge places like netflix money to reflect the gigantic amount of your pipe that they suck up, something they cannot do currently.
>>
>>133472449
This.

You aren't going to see a price increase, but places like Google, Facebook or Netflix that use unfathomable amounts of data at their network headquarters will be charged.

At the moment you're subsidising all these megacorps with your monthly internet bill, and they're trying to convince you that it's fair.
>>
>>133471812

It doesn't matter to anyone but USA

Foreign governments aren't bound to the 1st, so there's no point if you're a foreigner.
>>
File: team neutrality.png (793KB, 1829x535px) Image search: [Google]
team neutrality.png
793KB, 1829x535px
Whatever "net neutrality" is we need the opposite of it
>>
>>133472740

I know that. In fact Brazil has alredy stated laws protecting net neutrality in the recent years.

My concern is basically this >>133472920 though.
>>
I'm surprised there aren't many shills around at this time
>>
>>133471812

Need to read the package.
>>
>>133471812
Who do you trust more not to fuck up your freedoms: government or big business?

Thats the simplified version of this issue.
>>
>>133472276
This.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.