[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you claim to be a Christian when you have never been to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1231252347.jpg (435KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1231252347.jpg
435KB, 1024x680px
Why do you claim to be a Christian when you have never been to mass or have even read The Bible?
>>
I don't. Religion is for cucks.
>>
File: maxbait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
maxbait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>133470524
>Christianity is Catholicism
>>
this is some retarded bait
enjoy your (You)s
>>
File: 1499056898918.jpg (254KB, 1051x687px) Image search: [Google]
1499056898918.jpg
254KB, 1051x687px
>>133470524
But I do both.
Tell me, obvious bait, why don't you?
>>
>>133470524
Most Christians who have ever lived have never read the bible because they were illiterate serfs. Most of them also never went to mass either because church officials had to travel long distances to perform services, so they might have had a mass once a year if that.
>>
>>133470739
Well then you're one of the few who doesn't LARP.

Congrats.
>>
>>133470794
I asked you a question, OP.
>>
>>133470846
I'm too lazy to go to mass, but I read the bible nearly every day.
>>
>>133470524
I have read the Bible many times.
Christians here in Nagasaki have as well.
Religion helps guide life.
Maybe Christians who are Western are soft?
>>
>>133470935
Well thats a good start. Mass is waiting when you wish to unite through worship.
>>
>>133471020
Don't talk down to me.
>>
>treating a religion as a secret club instead of a guide of life
All that pageantry is mainly done as a sense of community.

My father was a pastor and my grandparents were probably the most Christian people around and they never gave me shit for not going to church or doing daily prayers etc

The bottom line is accept Jesus died for your sins and live your life by doing good. That's literally it.
>>
>>133471152
?
I'm not. I'm saying you're missing out, m8.
Seriously, what?
>>
File: zzzz3.jpg (16KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz3.jpg
16KB, 257x196px
>>133470524
I go to good, proper, Protestant church survives.
>Mass
Mass? Get out of here with your heretical, satanic festivals
>>
>>133471230
Do you seriously think that I'm not aware that mass I could go to mass? I'm well aware buddy.
>>
>>133470524
After finding out about Pell in Australia and the massive child sex trafficking ring that is the Catholic Church, as a Christian, I wouldn't be caught dead as a devoted Catholic. You want to know why Pope Francis wants refugees? For the children. Look this shit up. Globalism has infested the church and is using it to harvest children for pedophilic acts and services along with harvesting organs from young boys. Actual bodies of Syrian children have been found devoid of internal organs after they were reported missing in Europe. I'm a devout Christian, but goddamn fuck the powers that be that are running in the church. Savages.
>>
>>133471338
why don't you look that shit up?
he founded a commission to investigate the clergy and insisted on victims suing the church.
just because some cunt says it on the tv doesn't make it true
>>
>>133470524
I've read the Bible. That's why I became Orthodox.
>>
>>133470524

Catholics don't believe in the masses reading the Bible. They only allow it to compete with protestants.
>>
>>133470524
I dont claim that these days because I have my own ideas about religion

were it not for the fact that atheists have hijacked the idea I would call myself 'cultural christian'

I appreciate christian theology, I can go to church and like what is being taught, but I do not strictly adhere to the doctrine because: I do not believe that Christ was the son of god

upon realizing that I can kind of be christian without believing what is required, I think I realized that many people in the christian age probably went to church without clinging too tightly to the doctrinal foundations of the faith
>>
File: Now That's What I Call Heresy.jpg (313KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Now That's What I Call Heresy.jpg
313KB, 800x800px
>>133470622
>t
>>
>>133470936
There's culture and then there's moral education. Europeans confused the two.

How's Japan on Kyushu? Had an clan member from RagnOnline invite me there to Kitakyushu ,said he'd be willing to take me on guide. This was years ago mind, but I always did want to visit.
>>
>>133470524

I don't. The more I read the more ridiculous it got.
>>
>>133477203
Here's a funny test. Now try reading a college textbook on entrepreneurship and weigh again what's your bottom line. :D
>>
>>133470524
>catholic
>accuses people of not reading the bible
>>
>>133470524
I'm catholic. I read the bible. But I should go to mass more often.
>>
>>133477862

Buy low, sell high, milk morons.
>>
>>133470524
>Why do you claim to be a Christian when you have never been to mass or have even read The Bible?

I do both

>>133470613
Nice empty brain you have there. I'm sure that its freshly washed ready for complete shit to be poured into it. You are in a faith based religion, just one that is the definition of hating all others. A kind of islam light with hats for stupid teens.
>>
>>133470524
I don't claim to be Christian. I don't go to mass or read the Bible, because I am not into joining cults.
>>
>>133470524
>still being (((Christian)))
Fuck off
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.