[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Okay kid, we are going to need to throttle your reddit traffic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: topic_net-neutrality.png (19KB, 781x433px) Image search: [Google]
topic_net-neutrality.png
19KB, 781x433px
>Okay kid, we are going to need to throttle your reddit traffic in favor of important research papers, war intel and generally grownup stuff
>NOOO DON'T TAKE AWAY MUH INTERWEBZ
>KEEP THE INTERNETZ WEIRD LOL
>Okay champ, but you're going to have to pay-up for that. You see the internet has gotten so big that it would be against any logic for us to handle everything with the same priority.
>NOOO STOP THAT I AM SO POOR
>NOT MUH INTERNETS
Why are libtards so fucking stupid?
>>
File: 1464543826538.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464543826538.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
How does it feel to be a contrarian retard?
>>
>the internet has gotten so big that
Is this site actually this retarded now or is it the Russian shills again
>>
>>133467722
>If you pay 30 dollars more you can have the netflix channel
Fuck off Germany, you're the absolute last western country to criticize other government policy's
>>
If anything the major sites would have to spend more to the upkeep.

A streaming 4K video will consume far more computing time and resources than a blog or site like 4chan which is a single burst signal of data.

We already expect heavy road users (lorries, etc.) to pay more road tax, so what's the difference?
>>
>>133471178
Taxes are different from companies assigning fees to things at whim you dumb limey
>>
>>133470964
Sweden, France.
>>
>>133471269
I'm talking about the principle that heavy users pay more.
>>
File: Vuwm25z.png (543KB, 473x616px) Image search: [Google]
Vuwm25z.png
543KB, 473x616px
>>133467722
I hope you will kill yourself, OP. It is not about being liberal, it just simply much more for your tiny head to understand.
>>
>>133467722
Imagine having an idea that was so bad that even lies couldn't make it seem good.
>>
>>133467722
1/10 shilling.
0.02 shekels something something.
>>
>>133467722
id pay twice what i pay now for an internet with no niggers and women.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.