[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we wuz Hannibal and shit Seriously what the fuck is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: we wuz hanibal and shit.jpg (94KB, 1358x806px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz hanibal and shit.jpg
94KB, 1358x806px
>we wuz Hannibal and shit
Seriously what the fuck is this shit? They seriously pushing some mad libshit on Hulu or what?

>implying Hannibal was black
>implying a black could into warfare tactics
>>
>>133467129
that's some shit man. what set apart the punic folks of carthage from others in the mediterranean territories they were colonizing, was that they were semitic. tan at best. certainly not black. they referred to themselves as canaan'i (that is, canaanites) even.
>>
>literally born in africa
>wtf he wasnt black!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey logic
>>
To be fair, Libya is the most based of all African countries.
>>
>>133468644
But his parents were Phoenician immigrants
>>
Phoenician Aristocracy actually.

It is unlikely he was black, quite likely he was greek/semitic/persian in looks.
>>
>>133468644
>t. larping unfunny fag
>>
>>133468644
So according to your logic Afrikaaners born in SA is white and all people in Middle-east are Arabic?

US logic is just lol.
>>
>>133469421
>Afrikaaners born in South Africa are black.
>>
>>133469421
You took the bait, Sven.
>>
>>133468989
>immigrants
colonists, but you get it. the phoenicians who were settling what would become the core of the great carthaginian maritime empire were culturally grecian and mostly semitic. closest thing to them today would be greek / romaniot jews. spoken punic language likely bore high similarity to early hebrew (and the script is virtually identical). even the stereotypes the romans had about carthaginian leaders resemble the stereotypes so many of us have about jews (tricky with money, perfidous, the men are portrayed as somewhat feminine and under the control of their wives etc...).
>>
>white guy plays middle eastern guy
cultural appropriation
>black guy plays middle eastern guy
so diverse
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.