[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't my government deport africans but they'l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (111KB, 654x587px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
111KB, 654x587px
Why won't my government deport africans but they'll do this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4691210/Scottish-woman-96-forced-leave-Australia.html
>>
>>133466515
They just made room for more africans, indians, and asians
>>
>>133466515

its open season on whitey

you have already lost.
>>
Because you have not organized into large groups that the government would fear and listen to.

Look at radical leftists, they can push their shit, even though they are a minority, but they can organize up to hundreds of protesters.
>>
>>133466515
It's intentional to keep up the bad image of deportations.

They don't want to deport, but people get angry about them not doing it all the time, so instead of taking out the trash they just deport some children and grandmas, take sufficient video material of it and then air it for a few days to ensure everyone remembers how oh so terrible deportations are again.
>>
File: this_thread_again.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
this_thread_again.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
>>133466515
>Daily Fail
I'm sick and tired of going to that website just to be bludgeoned by sidebars about the latest bikini bimbo airheads.
>>
>>133466515
>Why won't my government deport africans but they'll do this?

Because africans are easier to wage warfare by deception, upon.
>>
>>133471059
They used to call that section "FEMAIL" and it made me laugh every fucking time.

Then I suppose some Tumblrshits got buttblasted so they changed it to "Don't Miss!" or something lame.
>>
>>133466515
>implying it wasn't because she refused to wear a helmet when walking outside, as is mandatory for all australian sheep
>>
Okay where the fuck is norwaybot?
>>133466515
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4691210/Scottish-woman-96-forced-leave-Australia.html
http://archive.is/sGlub
>>
>>133466515
In fairness the rules are there for all to read - illegally being in a nation is illegal.
>>
>>133472440
Oh, yeah, totally. The state needs to enforce the law indiscriminately, or it loses its authority.

But it is very obvious that they intentionally go for deportations that are being seen as unjust by the average guy to make deportations seem like a terrible thing in the public eye.

We had some local case where two asylum seekers had their request denied but didn't have a pending deportation order (basically legal limbo where it's "we won't kick you out right now but if you ever leave you cannot enter again").
One of them raped a woman, the second said that shit was unacceptable after the hospitality Germany had shown them and wanted to give an eyewitness record. State immediately pulled up a deportation order and got rid off him.
He did end up sending in a written testimony so it didn't affect the case, but still - that was clearly done intentionally to violate people's sense of justice.
>>
>>133472440
Immigration officers have the ability to give exemptions on compassionate grounds.
A dying old lady that wants to spend final days with australian family members is precisely the type of compassionate grounds their ability is for.

It could be argued that a foreigner will cost the country money by dying here but in the case of a british citizen we have reciprocal health agreements and we bill their country for it anyway.

Australia literally had nothing to lose by letting old lady die here with her family.
>>
Reminds me of that aussie family that got deported from scotland because the government discontinued the visa they were on without telling them in advance.

They even had a kid that only spoke gáidhlig and the wife had an archeology degree.

Meanwhile migrants get 500k houses on the isle of skye.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.