[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion is a form of control, so is marketing, and so is media.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498872556857.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1498872556857.png
699KB, 599x858px
Religion is a form of control, so is marketing, and so is media. Think for yourself, question everything, care only about your loved ones and those kind to you. Follow truth and don't get caught up in what is not important.
>>
>>133464951
Christianity was also vital in building western culture and instilling traditional values in all of its people. The rise of Atheism brought the rise of degeneracy along with it
>>
File: graph.png (7KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
7KB, 500x400px
>>133465043
Christianity didn't build shit! The bible says pi is three for fuck sake
>>
>>133465043
It had value, it no longer works and thats why we have so many degenerates
>>
>>133464951
babby's first thought lmao

You could tell everyone in the world this and they'd still do it.

Humans are natural followers and will always be.
>>
You already know what a world without any actual religious basis is like. I'm sure you love it.
>>
>>133465651
We have so many degenerates because Christianity has been rejected due to widespread jewish propaganda.
>>
>>133466374
No it has more to do with the inability of the church to semi adapt and not push away their flocks.
>>
>>133466159
I'm posting it for the flood of newfag so yes
>>
Really depends on the church. Some are stricter on the dogma. Others are more spiritual, and more tolerant when someone perhaps expresses emotional or intellectual doubts. Quit being a negative tinfoil. Very few within Christianity hold a shotgun to your head.
>>
>>133465043
>Christianity was also vital in building western culture
Hello anon, can you explain why this "western culture" hasn't been built in Armenia or Ethiopia who were Christian far earlier than Europe?
>>
>>133464951
why is she wearing blush and hair ties in the shower
>>
>>133469479
Because it's actually an awkward tranny who isn't used to being a "woman" yet.
>>
Most people shouldn't think for themselves, they're too stupid to come up with a viable alternative to traditional values and lifestyles. The average normie peasant doesn't see the larger picture and will gleefully throw everything away for more trivialities.

High civilization requires higher men to rule over the masses.
>>
>pedo's outed in the church...wonders why christianity is failing.
>>
>>133469374
They put religion over race (and common sense) and think the light of Christ is what lifted us up. Never mind we had civilization before Christianity and even woodhut tier Nordic civilization had superior technology in 100 BC to Africa and the Americas before they got colonized.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.