[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will visit USA tomorrow(NYC, SF and LA) what can I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1460675771262.png (22KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1460675771262.png
22KB, 844x1157px
I will visit USA tomorrow(NYC, SF and LA)

what can I expect? is it that nice as American drama?
>>
>>133464455
>NYC
>SF
>LA
You chose to visit the three biggest shit holes in America
>>
>>133464528
?

but these cities are often said best cities in US...
>>
NYC is amazing. Americans here will probably tell you it's shit and talk about Jew York, but NYC is AMAZING. It's a beautiful catastrophe, to quote a better man than me. It's...it's kind of the worst place on the planet that you still somehow never want to leave? That probably makes no sense. LA is..South Central is horrible, but there are good areas too...the good areas are like your average tourist town, the bad areas are like Fallout 4. It's not worth it.

>SanFran

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAH
>>
>>133464575
Just avoid niggers and spics as much as you can in LA and avoid all the liberals in NYC and SF and you'll be fine
>>
>>133464455
How long are you in NYC for? We can hang out.
>>
>>133464800
Foreigners always love New York. Never understood why. There's more jews there than Tel Aviv
>>
>>133464455
Visit the country side, its absolutely beautiful and while you're at it you can take a tour at the Statue of Liberty. LA and SF are shitholes but you can find some nice people and spots there at times.
>>
>>133464575
Nah it's not. You should hit up Atlanta and eat Southern food. Maybe travel to Cape Canaveral or something and watch a SpaceX rocket take off/blow up. You're missing out by not hitting up Florida. It's where all of the crazies live in America. Plus their beaches are clearer & less polluted than the trash found on the west coast.
>>
>>133464800
Agree about NYC. LA is awesome too in the way that it's the anti-NYC. Just make sure you rent a car. So many dumb tourists think it's Manhattan on the west coast and get some shithole hotel in DTLA.

LA is cool because it is in southern California, not just because it's a big city
>>
I live in NYC, ask me anything japnigger
>>
>>133465251
Is broadway worth visiting?
>>
>>133464455
Fucking go to hawaii. Big island. see true beauty and very interesting culture.
They have a cliff with lava shooting out the side into the ocean. I went there and stood on that cliff (illegally) was one of the most epic things i have ever seen.
>>
>>133465221
sorry, I have no interest in fly over states.

It's trash of rednecks
>>
>>133464455
Fuckin' shit go see the Rocky Mountains! See something beautiful while your here.
>>
>>133465251
How's it feel to know everyone is jelly of you at all times, you asshole?
>>
>>133465384
Chicago. Texas. Jesus you are missing out. I wouldn't go to Cali, it's full of faggots. I would keep to the East Coast. I lived in Chicago and I now live in Florida. So I can tell you... Chicago and Florida are great.
>>
File: 131367939243.png (180KB, 309x404px) Image search: [Google]
131367939243.png
180KB, 309x404px
>>133465384
Aha! Caught you faker. Just as I suspected.
>>
>>133465399
If he's going to SF he can at least go to Yosemite
>>
>a Jap going to the worst cities in the US.

Don't go. I've been to all those cities and visited Tokyo numerous times, Tanaka-san, and those shitholes are just gonna be a huge letdown for you.
>>
>>133465476
>chicago
what?

I don't know chicagp execpt obama was born in there

>texas
sorry, I believe in evolution theory. I would not want to be killded for not belive in god/
>>
File: IMG_6301.png (383KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6301.png
383KB, 626x626px
>>133465384
I hope I read about your robbery murder soon
>>
File: 1499300697369.png (703KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
1499300697369.png
703KB, 475x637px
>>133464888
>avoid all the liberals in NYC and SF
Good luck friendo.
>>
>>133464455
Why in the literal fuck would anyone come here for our cities? They're cesspits of decay and degeneracy, filled to the brim with shitskins.
Seriously, go to fucking Yellowstone or something.
>>
>>133464575
Sorry OP.
Each city is made up of fancy botiques, restaurants and tourist traps, surrounded by bums sleeping, shitting, pissing on the sidewalk, beggars, trash, filth and broken dreams. Stay safe.
>>
>>133464455
welcome home sailor/airman/weeb/failed english teacher
>>
>>133464455
LA faggot here

Everyone loves Japs. But niggers will try to take advantage of how "nice" Jap tourists are. Best nigger deterrent is never engage them and ignor them. Now our niggers are very persistent. If they would apply their persistence towards a job well they'd be a whole other matter. But our niggers, the LA niggers will hit you up from everything from a cigaratette to thinking you'd buy them a drink. Again, they're adaptive niggers. Think monkeys that have tourists giving them bananas. Over the years their primate brains have equated non-nigger, e.g. anyone lighter than them as the gibbs provider. Don't let these beasts fool you though. They've been able to mimic human traits which fools some into thinking they have intelligence or compassion. Do not let this fool you.
>>
>>133465563
Texas is surprisingly decent actually. Why, I reckon you won't find a better steak anywhere on the North American continent. People are friendly, and their most major fucking city, NO JOKE, their biggest city, the seat of fucking NASA, Houston, still has an ACTUAL FUCKING RODEO they throw. And it's pretty awesome too.
>>
>>133465839
Pretty much this, and there are minorities EVERYWHERE in the big cities.
>>
>>133464455
Prepare for hordes and hordes of homeless psychos in SF
>>
File: 1499197884706.jpg (87KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499197884706.jpg
87KB, 736x736px
>>133464455

You're visiting the shitholes filled with awful people.

Visit the Midwest and the South, much nicer people.
>>
>>133465563

I'm a Texan who visited Chicago and had a great time. If you like dance music I think the Smart Bar is still the spot for great house music. Also the Chicago pie pizza man.

Texas is very nice, full of great people. For the most interesting time go to Austin.
>>
>>133465224
>Atlanta
He's already got NYC and you decide to suggest even MORE niggers?
>>
>>133466862
Nah Chicago is shit. The south side is horrible, and I'm hinestly not sure if the gentrification made it less or more horrible, the west side is bland, and the north side is like an inferior version of Manhattan. Only good things about it are the Pizza and Sue the T-Rex
>>
>>133464998
Because they leave at the end and never have to live there, or in this state and be held hostage politically by them.
>There's more jews there than Tel Aviv
It's Jew York for a reason.
>>
>>133467088

Why the fuck would you go on the South or West side?

I flew in, hopped on the Blue Line elevated train, got off in downtown, got a cheaper hotel a couple blocks away from the expensive ones (a Howard Johnson with a diner) and just went to art museums and Frank Lloyd Wright houses by day and clubs by night. Almost everything was in walking distance. Some clubs I took a cab to by Wrigley Field. Some great clubs there. Good people too.

Fuck NYC its a bunch of rats in a barrel.
>>
File: 1393862322746.png (215KB, 297x292px) Image search: [Google]
1393862322746.png
215KB, 297x292px
>>133464455
>I will visit USA tomorrow
>and I will exclusively visit shithole cities in two of the worst states and dull tourist traps will most likely make up the bulk of my visit
Alright, have fun, and be sure to eat plenty of cheeseburgers.
>>
File: IMG_3731.jpg (3MB, 6016x4016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3731.jpg
3MB, 6016x4016px
>>133465353
I also live in NYC. Don't do tourist shit. Find a local and go see something other than the Empire State Building.
>>
>>133467267
Goddammit, you mentioned Wrigley Field and I really wanted to do a Cubs joke but I can't now. If only this was a few years earlier
>>
>>133464455
People's Republic of Commiefornia fag here. Best place in LA is the La Brea Tar Pits and Best Place in SF is Golden Gate Park and Fisherman's Wharf.
Many anons here will tell you "There's so many tourist traps in these cities" and "Niggers will hassle you down for money, especially cause you're from out of the country".
I can 100% confirm this. Hold on to your money like you're a jew next to a donation box.
YOU WILL BE APPROACHED BY NIGGERS, AND THEY WILL ASK FOR MONEY. Remember your right to say NO.
This is especially true in touristy areas like Hollywood boulevard and monuments.
Good luck Japanon
>>
Those are Jewish cities
>>
>>133464455

Be wary of americans, mexicans, and feral niggers. Have fun in America nippers. Don't die.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.