[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know /pol/ is not a big fan of the merchant. But have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1rhbx0A.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1rhbx0A.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
We all know /pol/ is not a big fan of the merchant.

But have any of you actually ever been Jewed in real life?

If so, share your stories.
>>
Here's a story.

>come on /pol/
>jews everywhere
>>
>Be me
>16 in high school
>have a crush on girl
>finally decide to ask her out to homecoming, but i dont have anything to give her
>"best friend" is jewish
>tells me if i get him $20 he will buy a bunch of chocolate and a huge stuffed bear
>"okay but you have to give it to me when i go to your house tmrw night"
>he responds about how hes going to his kike brothers baseball game that night so i say just give it to me when we get back to school monday cause hoco is next friday
>monday comes and he has a bag of hersheys chocolate bars and a bear
>the bear is small
>tells me the big bears were $50 and he didnt have money
>the bear was his sisters and had stain on the back
>ask out date but she politely turns me down, i insist she takes the candy, but it turns out the chocolate melted
>kike friend has my $20 bucks and i still have no gf
>>
>Had lunch with some people from work.
>Separate checks
>Jew takes extra time to do the math on his check after we've all paid and are ready to go
>Spends extra time counting out his tip
>fiddles with his change for a minute to find the right amount
>leaves 72ยข tip.
>>
>>133460570
If you're american you were jewed at birth.
>>
>>133460570
> leave house
> see black
> see chinee
> see mexican
i've been Jewe'd
>>
Jew I met actually is scared to be surrounded by chinks.
>>
>>133460570
I worked for this jew and he tried to pay me with pyramid scheme credits. He said he invested himself and all of his friends did too. It was really weird.

I told him to fuck off and he gave me the cash.
>>
>Jew girl in high school
>Starts feminist club
>Girls that went became ugly and fat
>>
> Regional manager for a chain of large retail stores.
> Owner (kike) makes consignment deal with another kike, turning 1/8th of the floor of our stores into exclusively new kikes gear.
> New kike tries to muscle in tell me how to organize my stores.
> Repeatedly get blow back from owner-kike about mistreating "business partners"
> New kike repeatedly tries to undermine floor and store managers to staff, while complaining about us all to owner.
> Tells multiple new casual workers to lower price if they thinks it will lock in a sale.
> Literally tells them to take less money than it scans for (fucking up our balance sheets) because 'it's my merchandise it's cool!'
> Owner gets furious at balance sheets not aligning to sales numbers.
> Spend 4 weeks figuring it out until one of the kids mentions it to me out of the blue.
> New kike denies everything, Owner kike backs him 'we can't lose the business!', fires 12 fucking casuals right before summer holidays for 'stealing'.
> Sting him with by hiring my cousin telling him to record all conversations with New Kike.
> Boss still does nothing.
> New kike mocks me after i show him the recording, after lying to my face about not telling the kids to do it.

Fucking glad i got out of that shit hole and glad both cunts went bankrupt back in '08. I still keep tabs on him and if ever i get an incurable disease or something i'm going to kill them both before i go, made my life hell for 2 and 8 fucking years respectively. Nepotism and Kikes are two things i can not fucking stand.
>>
>work for a tour company
>two Jewish Americans on tour last week
>they give me a tip after the tour
/pol/ eternally, utterly, completely BTFO
>>
>>133460570
>name an act of being jewed on a large scale
>prove that the rest of the world aren't as bad
>>
>>133464591
if i was that business owner i would have canned your sorry ass, get that shit attitude out of here. go to work and do good work with a good attitude or get the fuck out of my store. entitled prick.
>>
>>133464846

Bad bait bad bantz nigger.
>>
>>133460570
>be me 17
>live in shitty redneck neighborhood in southeast
>smelly niggers everywhere cant go outside without seeing niggers
>niggers are so wide spread they affect entire suburban neighborhood causing local white kids to act like them
>one day i decide to walk to local convenience store
>everything seems fine enjoying summer breeze
>suddenly see 3 niggers with a token white kid walking towards me
>all look like typical hoodlums but white kid sticks out
>hes wearing air jordans, shorts and tank top with gold chain
>i notice he has a jew cap on his head and facial features of a stereotypical shlomo
>overly large nose, small chin, and ears like an elephant
>try hard as i can to hold back my laughter
>flash backs of pol and jew meme enter my mind
>the jew randomly says to me 'Yo wat up goy boy'
>literally cant hold it in
>immediately begin laughing hysterically
>they all notice
>'YO WAT SO FUNNY WHITE BOI?
>'uhhh nothing'
>hear 'I think he's racist' from the jew
>'DAS RITE??'
>all of a sudden 2 of the niggers push me into an alleyway and begin beating the shit out of me except shlomo who steps back
>i try to fight them off but they got me pinned down kicking and stomping on my chest
>I wake up in hospital with a battered nose and broken rib cage
>i I find out that besides almost killing me they also took my wallet
>well atleast one of them did
>>
Never relax around blacks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.