[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend starts dating she-boon. Lately makes more and more liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: malia-obama-bio.jpg (38KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
malia-obama-bio.jpg
38KB, 630x350px
Friend starts dating she-boon. Lately makes more and more liberal remarks. Other night states that he supports SNAP because people in local ghetto are "starving" and how because the wealthy neighborhood is relatively close to the ghetto, this is the cause for much crime. I didn't bother to argue or poke holes in his logic which I now regret.

Is there a chance he can be red-pilled or should I not even bother due to brainwashing by she-boon?
>>
>>133460495
bash him
>>
>>133460495
Too late, sorry anon. You can't cure aids, you can't cure black pilled people
>>
>>133460495
well you'll just come off as an ass if you do. Seems like you don't even respect your friend if you think so lowly of the person he's with so why continue to be friends?
>>
>>133460495
I just had a friend marry a beaner. This friend was the friend that showed me this website that taught me about 1488. Even has a Celtic swastika tattooed on himself(to hide it from normies) all this changed when a brown girl comes walking around. His last name happens to be white and he knocked this girl up, he and I got in a fist fight after I made the comment" the only thing about your kids that is going to be white is their last name".
>>
>>133461141
>throw out your beliefs and character for the vaginal jew

Your friend was always a weak minded faggot
>>
>>133460844
Well almost any time I'm over there with them, the discussion turns racial. For instance (watching a tv show):

>oh wow, that guy looks like (different actor)

>why, because all black people look the same?

So that's the gist of where this comes from.
>>
>>133461141

Whites fucking natives is the only reason we have beaners.

So you chose a wrong battle. Our ancestors spread their seed far and wide.
>>
>>133461141
So my take away from your reply is that this is a lost cause?

Most of the leftwing shit he says is not backed up with any sort of evidence, which I can tell is what he's parroting from her.

"Trump wants to destroy all of the national parks"

But he's not even registered to vote. Never had been.
>>
>>133461982
No actually his exact words were "they have a basic human right to food." This is after I tried explaining that welfare is basically enslavement by forcing blacks to rely on whites for meals for their kids, rather than making them work for a living to buy their own food, like normal functioning members of society.

That's why I knew he was getting blue-pilled by she-boon, because his emotional reaction was in response to a basic, easily verifiable and demonstrable truth about the welfare system in thie county.

>use of the word "starving" yet I willfully neglected to point out there is no obituaries in our local paper for anyone that has starved to death
>>
There is hope. When I was fresh out of high school I got a big anarchy tattoo and hung out with niggers and sold drugs with them. After a couple years of good friends and family giving me truth and constructive criticism, I grew up and realized how the world really worked (also after seeing the true nature of nogs and the ghetto). I very quickly opposed the left and niggers ghetto scum and made a vow I would never mingle with them again. Keep feeding truth to your friend, eventually he will see for himself.
>>
>>133460495
Due to the brainwashing by she-boon which I guess is just a roundabout way of saying pussy whipped, anything you say would just fall on deaf ears much like talking to any far left liberal.
If you ever have to kill him though just remember to say, 'Burn the coal pay the toll.'
>>
>>133460495
Just stay cool and be his friend. You can't save him now. Some people just need to learn the hard way.
>>
>>133460495
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>133463308
???
>>
File: 71ff3994.jpg (313KB, 550x1038px) Image search: [Google]
71ff3994.jpg
313KB, 550x1038px
>>133463308
Obama daughter. That's a flattering picture, she generally looks like a big toe.
>>
>>133460495
He's done for. Sorry anon.

He'll likely be robbed and murdered by her companions soon enough.
>>
>>133462920
Thanks anon. Not sure he's cognizant enough at this point.

>over 30 yrs old
>>
>>133461654
so your friend is acting like a passive aggressive faggot? are there any good times hanging out with him?
Not sure best response, play dumb and agree with "his" racist observation? just point out saying things like that makes things awkward for everyone? Just distance yourself with no explanation?
>>
>>133461818
Yeah pretty much. Basically a lisr cause...pussy wins over beliefs every time
>>
>>133464391
Yes there are good times but I think "passive-aggressive" is an understatement. Not only this issues but others as well. We're not 16 anymore, in 30s.

I was weighing between playing dumb/agreeing and just distancing with no explanation. Seems like a lost cause at this point, I can tell there is no research done on "his" opinions, just mindless shilling for negroes.
>>
>>133460495
Show him the way of Trump OP, and don't forget to redpill him on the way out. Don't go full blast though, because then he will start to think you're jealous or some bullshit.
>>
File: malcolmxme1.jpg (212KB, 736x582px) Image search: [Google]
malcolmxme1.jpg
212KB, 736x582px
The other ballbreaker was learning that her father is a fan of "Dianetics." I assumed Scientology but only recently learned it is also used by Nation of Islam. That's why I'm leaning towards BTFO.

That is niggerdom on a deadly level.

>pic related
>>
>>133460495
Just say everyone makes their own decisions can't conveniently blame society. Then tell him to stop talking politics
>>
>>133464913
Yes I thought about this but he's one who is insecure about his lack of knowledge on many topics and usually only gets offended when attempting to red-pill. Just hemorrages talking points aggressively and defensively rather than listening.

I guess I know what to do, just a shame to lose a dear friend to boonery.
>>
>>133465239
Lmao @ sage. Ok, I'll step off the soapbox now.

Thanks for the advice anons.

Stay vigilant, don't let your friends slip away to boonery.
>>
>>133461654
Just throw that bait back in his face.

>"No, I'm not saying that at all, why would you infer that from my observation?

well this actor is black and that actor is black so...

>"is skin color all (or, 'the first thing') you see when you look at them?"

after that he'll find himself in the hot seat and either shut up or double down on virtue signaling.
>>
File: Nu male.jpg (281KB, 1328x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Nu male.jpg
281KB, 1328x1364px
>>133460495
Black here
There's only two ways this is gonna paly out 1) he finds out for himself THAT HE'S MADE A HUGE MISTAKE 2) Forever beta cuck pic realted is sadly gonna your friend if he doesn't wise up and get redpilled.
>>
>>133466726
Sadly, I think you're right anon.
>>
>>133461141
What a fucking loser, christ. I hope you won the fight.
>>
>>133460495
see a nigger pull a trigger
>>
>>133465088
That's a pretty impressive grouping
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.