[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for Democrats to run a movie star against 3rd rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2020.jpg (41KB, 669x418px) Image search: [Google]
2020.jpg
41KB, 669x418px
Is it time for Democrats to run a movie star against 3rd rate game show celebrity Donald Trump?
>>
>>133459762
so, you want to put an actor, literally a guy that pretends to be somebody else for a living versus a seasoned businessman with a shitload of experience?
>>
>>133459953

Trump has no political experience, dude.
>>
>>133459762
It's the only way that dems feel they can win after all the damage that has been done to the party. It won't help, it'll be worse than running Clinton again. Trump having 4 years under his belt in the white house would decimate an actor in a live debate.
>>
>>133460132
by now he has more experience than your jackass
>>
>>133460132
You're a retard if you think still think he has no political experience at this point. He's your President like it or not he's doing political shit.
>>
File: Trump Pepe.jpg (116KB, 596x572px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pepe.jpg
116KB, 596x572px
>>133460132
The wall is getting built faggot. cry your lib tears somewhere else
>>
>>133460132
>dude
kys you fucking leftist faggot
>>
I have absolutely no doubt the Democrats will run the worst possible candidate in history. He, she, it, xit, or shit, will be even more unqualified than Obama and likely far less educated. Because more than hating Trump, these people now truly believe that they themselves alone are powerful, and that the person who is President does not and should not matter. So they will try to replace Trump with the most puppet like, mass appealing figure imaginable. Clooney would be close but no gajillionaire Hollywood actor could be controlled in the way they want. Their nominee will be a "civil servant" of some stripe
>>
>>133459762
it's funny how desperate the Democrats are for a candidate to run in 2020, and how NO ONE on the left wants to step up and run against Trump.
Bernie was literally their best shot, and perhaps even could have won, but the Democrats overplayed their hand and now they've even ruined the chance to try Bernie again.
There is literally no one the Democrats can run against Trump at this point.
>>
The Rock has already registered to run in 2020.
>>
File: Democratic Leadership.png (33KB, 747x484px) Image search: [Google]
Democratic Leadership.png
33KB, 747x484px
>>133459762
No one of merit wants to work with Democrats. There is nothing worse than being a public leader on the Left, due to PC culture. The only kind of people who work on the Left are people who are beyond PC reproach, or rule anonymously. This is unsustainable for a democracy however, and the reason why the Dems have a candidate shortage.
>>
>>133461762
Isn't the Rock registered as Republican?
>>
>>133460132
The presidency is designed to be held by a regular citizen. Not a politician. That's why there are only two requirements. Naturalized citizenship and at least 35 years old. This is intentional asshat.
>>
>>133459762
Clooney has acted as if he would get into politics since forever and would be no surprise considering his father. I generally don't like Clooney because of his holier than thou attitude and huge ego but would vote for him over Trump because Trump is a goof and a traitor
>>
>>133460132
>OVERTHROW THE BURGERISE, DESTROY THE CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM
>gets mad when someone who isnt a corrupt politician gets in a position of power

Liberal contradiction 101
>>
>>133459762
The dems only hope is celebrity, but everyone is worn out on that and obviously it didn't work for you know who. By all means, run the actor with a muzzie lawyer wife. Please do it. Oh please do it!
>>
Trump runs things like how and what he knows; business.
I approve in that sense that the economy should be better and the .ajor things he promised can become true

Honestly, regardless of his inexperience, considering it almost doesn't matter at this point, I would vote for The Rock as president, at least hes likeable and he seems like a guy who can get things done if necessary
>>
>>133459762
>Implying a 3rd rate actor could stand against the banter of Donald "Covfefe" Trump
>Implying it's all an act
>Implying you take politics seriously and don't just want it to be a game show to be more entertaining for your retarded liberal ass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.