[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm having a bad feel pol i'm a mutt. half black.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
i'm having a bad feel pol

i'm a mutt. half black. but i dont have any black friends and hate black forums.

yet it makes me feel iunno, weird that i dont have any black friends

am i an uncle tom? is that even a bad thing?
>>
>>133457935
nigger
>>
Nigger
>>
File: Crying Italian.jpg (18KB, 280x266px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Italian.jpg
18KB, 280x266px
>>133457935

I'm in a similar boat, anon. I'm 1/4 feathernigger.

I don't want any injun friends or anything, but I've legitimately convinced myself that hardline ethnonationalism for whites is the only way to preserve society.

feels bad, man.
>>
>>133457935
Only niggers can make you an Uncle Tom. No whites would ever call you that. So you are fine
>>
>>133457935
Fucking nigger
>>
I'm not sure why you'd want "black" friends, maybe mulatto like you? If I were black and still acted like a civilised person, I'd kind of want to avoid people acting like niggers lest someone thinks I act like a nigger.

Just have white friends and forget the black /white thing, it's a fucking trap.
>>
>>133458269
its weird to not relate to people who look like you yet knowing that at the end of the day youre not right in the white mans eye either

thats about it
>>
>>133458497
> its weird to not relate to people who look like you
Honestly, you only think this because you feel like the only identity you could have is ethnic/racial in which you're not really either. Give up this shit too, it's text book collectivism. Individualistic people seek different people, they love being argued with, they love being disagreed with and whilst it could be caused by either way, this usually helps in their intellectual development.

>not right in the white mans eye
Now you sound like one of my Indian exes... Beautiful woman with a strong mind, but the racial thing broke us. She told me most guys don't date brown girls, I know that's untrue. You eat most whites don't like blacks, I know that's untrue. Men date anyone hot, they even prefer hot foreigners for reasons, they just don't lower their standards for foreigners like white wigger girls. Likewise, white men don't mind black friends, again, they just won't lower their standards for you and accept any nigger/ghetto/hip hop shit. The fact people don't lower their standards for you isn't racism, it's true equality.
>>
>>133457935
you are not defined by the color of your skin. also, if you want a better feel, try reddit.
>>
>>133457935
just base your group affiliation on consumer products and hobbies like a good 21st century goyim
>>
>>133457935
Half Chinese here, m80. Life of the rice nigger is a life for me, I just play it up and live it up. Fortunately, my white half gets me pretty far in China. Girls love how I look over there.
>>
>>133457935
Look Spain, Portugal, Italy are mulatto too. No need to be depressed for that.
>>
>>133458497
that's literally all in your head. you have an identity crisis because america is obsessed with race and politicizes and racializes everything. it's a very unhealthy society to grow up in for full blooded blacks and whites, so it's even harder for you because the media and the culture is fucking with your head non-stop but the average person? dude, they don't care. this goes for both races but probably moreso for whites.
>>
>>133460591
>Avoids to mention France
>>
why ask the miserable /pol/ for love? the_donald will love you.
>>
>>133457935
Go to bed Obama
>>
>>133457935
You get a (You) just because I'm currently watching the newest Best of the Worst.
>>
>>133461554

Imagine joining the Dem party because you are a pale berniebro who just wants to improve society through some Sweden-type healthcare redistribution, you raise in the party ranks only to find out it's run by fanatic Jews, who want to destroy that society by importing the most disruptive ethno-religious groups.

At least OP is not a half-Jew.
>>
>>133457935
>half black

Well, the 'WE WUZ KANGZ' meme is actually true for you, which is nice i guess
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.