[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm certain now.. I HATE NIGGERS! > Be me, grew up loving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0453.jpg (41KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
41KB, 313x313px
I'm certain now.. I HATE NIGGERS!

> Be me, grew up loving my native language and literature (Portuguese)
> Lurking through Facebook feed
> Finds a profile belonging to someone from Cape Verde (Creole Portuguese-African culture)
> Notice how they exchange comments and create posts using spine-shivering broken Portuguese
> Gets disgusted and, paradoxically, pokes the pile of feces a little deeper

I spent hours trying to take this off my mind, but I can't stop thinking about how destructive and undermining the contact with any rendition of the African culture can be to any civilization.

Those people literally broke one more beautiful language with an amazing set of nuances and means of expression into a terrifying grammatically-incorrect, nonsensical patois, just like they did with the English language in Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Nigeria and so on..

I felt disrespected, ashamed and angry when I saw that virtual portrait of their miserable lives, not only in Cape Verde, but also in many European countries they had infested, especially Portugal.

I'm sorry for this long post, but I wanted to ask you guys how you feel when you experience something similar being done to your native culture and language. And, of course, I'd like to ask one more thing: what the fuck is West-African culture other than an ancient cancrum that has impaired the progress and development of human civilization for as long as it exists?
>>
>>133457880
>Ebonics
>>
>>133457880
You are just jelly of his penis gourd
>>
>>133457991
International slave trade WAS a big mistake worthy of shame, but not for the reason everyone cries about. They fucked up big time with our genetics and cultural development.
>>
>>133458046
You got me. /thread
>>
>>133457880
dispelaman sadsad yu!
>>
>>133458325
Figured it's a nice penis gourd
>>
>>133457880
Niggers are Orcs
>>
shit lit squad senpai. we dem boyz dat wuz kangz. know'm sayin shorty?
>>
>>133459429
>>133459186
>>133459054
I already
/threaded this thread
>>133458325
SO leave
>>
>>133459527
A leaf blows in the wind.
There is no sound.
>>
>>133459705
Sir leaves "Rustle" in the wind. also don't you have your emu overlords to pleasure?
>>
>>133459054
Long long waitpela kys
>>
>>133459991
>"kill yourself forever white man"

tok pisin truly is the most beautiful language.
>>
>>133457880
Papuans are australoids not negroids and in fact they have like ~4% less african alleles than Europeans and have much higher FST/genetic distance to Africans than Europeans. Their similarity to negroids is only superficial, caused by living in tropical climate for tens of thousands years after leaving Africa.
>>
File: Redpill Ben.png (73KB, 915x260px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill Ben.png
73KB, 915x260px
>>133457880
Their the scum of the earth.
>>
>>133460089
That's not what long long means
>>
>>133457880
nice penis gourd!
>>
>>133460687
pls tell me more about under-differentiation in creole lexicons.
>>
>>133461172
Long long in Tok Pisin means mad/crazy. In Motu/wartha the equivalent term is kawa kawa.
Not being a cunt, but you're 100% wrong
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.