[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe Donald Trump is now embarking on actively defending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 00220624x448.jpg (37KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
00220624x448.jpg
37KB, 624x448px
I believe Donald Trump is now embarking on actively defending election collusion with Russia because he knows it’s all going to come out soon. And I believe that he now plans to confess to that collusion, or at least defend it so thoroughly that everyone implicitly understands he’s admitting to it, before it comes out. That way he can precondition his base to be okay with it. Of course that’s a tough sell, even for portions of his base, because he’ll be confessing to something that meets the legal definition of treason.
>>
things are fucked up
and its going to come apart when the trail ends at manaforti
>>
File: IMG_3641.jpg (80KB, 402x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
80KB, 402x451px
>>133456196
Yeah it's not like the FBI hasn't already admitted that it's bullshit fuck you kike
>>
I wanted Trump over Hillary but as ex Russian if this is true this is fucked up. Russia is America's enemy and cannot be trusted, America must remain ahead of Russia and contain Russia. We came here to the USA to be free and escape Russia. Still not buying this collision bullshit though. .
>>
>>133456196
I am supporting Trump 100% until I see the left act responsibly. Whether or not the US should take a friendly position, cautious position or hardline position with respect to Russia. Instead of bringing that up and starting a public debate, they are attempting to hijack the public debate. It is not going to work. I will not accept the circumvention of American democracy. The number one priority is the protection of our society and political system. So I would get busy convincing me of what position I should take on Russia instead of making an argument about collusion. To this date no one can name a crime, nor can they name the piece of information that flipped the election. Ignore the fact that there is no crime for a moment,,
What is the information that was released to the public that caused Hillary to lose?
>>
>>133456673
Why is Russia the U.S.'s enemy? Why cant we all just get along?
>>
>>133456196
There's no precondition, there's the law.

He literally did not break the law. Get over it.
>>
>>133456673
Is putin responsible for murdering Russian journalists and sometimes they report that he murders someone in Europe? I see these stories and it seems that everyone is in agreement in the media, but they certainly can't prove it. What is your opinion on Putin being a murderer?
>>
>>133456196
How did we go from
>CNN is a fucking joke Russian collusion is absolute bullshit
to
>WHOA DRUMPF IS FUCKING FINISHED
I'm not seeing this anywhere but here, the kikes are really shilling this one hard.
>>
>>133457435
Because Russia doesn't want to be buddies with usa. Russia wants to weaken usa. Truth is Russia never had a chance at super power empire status like usa. Russian economy is based off energy. .that's it lol. Russian economy will collapse for the same reasons it collapsed before. Low energy prices high defense spending. If you're an American you're a fool to want to let Russia become powerful. Wewill always be adversaries.
>>
File: Go ahead, kiss it.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Go ahead, kiss it.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>133457793
He probably is. But so are a lot of mobsters, gangsters and politicians. He was freaking kgb dude. Don't trust a kgb communist.
>>
>>133457960
Jr. dumped his emails because he knew the lawyer was a plant by the Obama administration to justify a FISA warrant. Shills are in meltdown mode because this be linked back directly to the Obama administration.
>>
>>133457793
political expediency, and when it is opportune, etc
>>
>>133458304
and so, show me the evidence
>>
File: 1499563136614.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499563136614.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
Obama is gunna get fugged in the asshole. Trump is in the clear.
>>
>>133456673
M8 we are destroying them diplomatically. Rick Perry's DoE is focusing on energy dominance rather than simply energy independence. Trump going to Poland was a likely pretext for a trade deal where we provide them oil and natural gas, rather than being forced to live on Russian energy.

Trump and Tillerson have aslo signaled that there will be no weakening of sanctions on Russia until they come to an agreement on Ukraine.
>>
>>133457435
>muh Russia
>let's just be friends and everyone get along
>fuck I hate niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>133458847
Why not wait until 2018 election to cause maximum damage. Dems eager to get everything Russia out as quick as possible leads me to believe that they don't have much. Republicans methodical approach looks more like I would expect from someone who has the goods. Just something i have been thinking while watching this unfold.
>>
>>133458081
Dude if Russia fails those nukes will be used in some way, either by a last stand or by Muslim faggots on the black market. You can't just take Russia over when it has nukes.
>>
File: 1489906485427.png (652KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1489906485427.png
652KB, 800x617px
>>133456196
Trump could have been sitting in a fun park at McDonalds with Putin orchestrating the whole thing and you STILL couldn't get me to give a fuck.
>Tfw collusion isn't a Crime
>Tfw people are making world leaders working together a back thing
>Tfw Trump did fuck all campaigning and still beat the most qualified crook canidate in all of us history.
>>
File: 1487916261490.jpg (31KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1487916261490.jpg
31KB, 620x470px
>>133456196
How many times do you have to be trolled
by the POTUS before you realize hes a time travelling, pan dimensional, holographic chess master? He was right, the winning never stops, your salt is proof.
>>
>>133458977
Good fuck Russia
>>133459105
Russia loves Muslims and empowering commie niggers and destroying western countries.
>>
>>133456196
I believe that OP is the most massive faggot that I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.
>>
>>133459334
O please you don't know shit. Remember when Soviet Union collapsed? The Russian nukes will go to the new countries that arise from the ashes of Old Russia
>>
>>133458304
Bingo. Trump has literally been telling us for months that the "real story" is Obama's "wiretapping" i.e. illegal domestic spying. The whole Russia hoax is a desparate attempt to cover the democrats asses. Their hope when this all unravels was that they can have the public primed to the idea that it was totally OK to spy on political opponents because they were OMGRUSSIANAGENTS. I don't think the public is going to buy it. Ironically the liberals keep screeching about Watergate 2.0, but if the big scandal turns out to be a FISA plant, it will blow watergate out of the water
>>
File: Oh hey mark.png (147KB, 493x389px) Image search: [Google]
Oh hey mark.png
147KB, 493x389px
>>133459608
Well shit if you say it then it must be true.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Its crazy, the whole russian bs has been so spammed by everyone its hard to remember the facts anymore. As i recall the wikileaks dump of the dnc emails is the result of the "hacking" and pretty much what this whole witchhunt is about. Am i correct on that /pol/?
>>
So basically Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to reveal information to the American public that implicates his opponent, her party, and the entire washington establishment of collusion.

Who committed the crime here?
>>
>>133460748
of treason*
>>
>>133456196
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
http://archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
http://archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP
THIS IS JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER
>>
File: 20170713_002957.png (151KB, 1080x1035px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_002957.png
151KB, 1080x1035px
>>133459346
Trumps campaign was a fucking masterpiece...what is this "fuck all" shit? He was rallying 2-3 times a day. FBIanon said Trumps campaign was being run near perfect.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.