[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any PA fags following this story? http://www.nbcphiladelphia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Cosmo-DiNardo-Mugshot.jpg (28KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo-DiNardo-Mugshot.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
Any PA fags following this story?
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mark-Sturgis-Tom-Meo-Dean-Finocchiaro-Jimi-Patrick-Bodies-Found-Cosmo-DiNardo-Solebury-Township-Bucks-County-Pennsylvania-Search-Missing-Young-Men-434143463.html
>4 teens/early 20s men go missing over few days
>murdered over some owed money
>suspect tries to sell one of the victims cars the next day
>took like 5 days of intense searching too find the bodies
>suspect is the 20 year old son of a rich real estate/business owner(mob ties)

Shit like this never happens around here.

Also, is Cosmo DiNardo a white name?
>>
>>133456178
Do you not know about the mafia in Philly?
>>
>>133456178
nigga is mafia
>>
>>133456178
Italians are the fucking worse. Seriously, most of the behaviour that is popular with nogs is them trying to emulate Italian culture. Thats why rappers have such a hard-on for The Sopranos.
>>
>>133456373
>>133456436
Honestly I dont know I just saw it on reddit and threw it in their too attract more (yous)
>>
>>133456178
>PA fags
lol

why are our Italians so shitty
>>
>>133456178
Keep this city dago retard shit out of the suburbs.
>>
>>133456178
>fat tony
AYYYY TON-AYYYY, HOW'S DA CAPACOLLO
>>
Italians are the perfect example of why civic nationalism and uniting in brotherhood under Christianity is cancer
>>
>>133459575
They're basically jews but dumber.
>>
>>133456178
>Filthadelphia
>>
>>133456178
>Shit like this never happens around here.
around where?
killings in philly weekly. its nothing new.
the local news is filled with niggers nigging
>>
italians are not white and they will never be american. they're either loyal to the Cosa Nostra and/or to the Church of Rome

america is a wasp nation. only anglo-saxon protestants are real white americans.
>>
>>133456178
I was watching HLN (for some fucking reason) while they were still considered missing. The 19 year old lived in my township.
>>
>>133456178
Adams county here, what is an "Italian"?
>>
Fact: Italians and other non-WASP ethnicities commit 99% of the crimes committed by "whites"

Fact: a recent NYU study found that 71% of Italian-"Americans" are employed in a job related to the Mafia. Most of the remaining percentages works in pizza parlors
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
wop dago here
what the hell was this?
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/organs-found-casket-north-philadelphia-infant-funeral-20170706.html
>>
>>133460941
Reminder pizza parlors just launder money for the mafia

>"EH CASH BUSINESS EH EH VERY SUCCESSFUL EH EH AHHH STUGOTS "
>>
And as soon as they said they went missing simultaneously, I knew they had been killed by either a nog or an Italian. I'd feel safer at a Cowboys game in a Wentz jersey than anywhere near Broad street/ Temple area.
>>
>>133461239
Also the DA was just fucking arrested for corruption. Just don't come here and give the city any money. I want to see it die.
>>
>>133460312
The upper middle class white suburbs 40 minutes out of philly
>>
>>133460312
You kidding? Allentown was a shithole before the whites re-took it.
>>
File: asdfsgsdfgsdf.jpg (83KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsgsdfgsdf.jpg
83KB, 612x612px
stay away from italian girls in penn. their dads are ruthless.

this girl's (on the left) wop dad walked in on her getting titty-fucked by a wasp guy. he got beat the shit out of pretty badly

the dad wasn't charged with anything because im assuming the police is corrupted by the mafia
>>
>>133462074
Italian girls are fucking retarded hot. I'd take the beating, as long as I kept my teeth
>>
>>133462675

i agree, but break their hearts and their dads or brothers will kill you
>>
>>133462074
This. I'd totally take that beating though. Been a while since I actually titty fucked a chick.
>>
File: fgjghjghjgfjf.jpg (89KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
fgjghjghjgfjf.jpg
89KB, 960x650px
>>133462074

more of that girl...muh dick
>>
>>133456178
Every time I have to go through aidslyvania(and further Least), I'm reminded there's still worse than niggers.

The fucking fuggaggetbouttits are subhumans that "look" like people.
>>
>>133460042
Top kek gonna use that one on the next wop i see
>>
>>133456373
>Philly
They own so many farm in central PA, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>133456178
>Cosmo
Why ameritards have to invent stupid names?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.