[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here going to Charlottesville in August? It's shaping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Who here going to Charlottesville in August? It's shaping up to be the event of the year.
>>
>>133451716
no. no time, no money, and mostly no interest.

sorry, but I can only act indecentally. also my colege starts the day before and I cannot drive 2000mi+ turn round and make it back before I just plane passout for 24 hours strait from stress.
>>
>>133451716
Send an invite to the Antifags.
It'll make for some fresh and spicy memes.
>>
File: DD3EugYVoAAo38h.jpg (471KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DD3EugYVoAAo38h.jpg
471KB, 2048x1536px
If I had the time and the money I would
>>
I'm thinking of going. Chris Cantwell is giving a speech, do any of you like him?
>>
Hitler's not going to be speaking? LAME

I'll just tell people to change their facebook location to Charlottsville or something
>>
>>133451716
I'm in RVA, I'm thinking about going but I'll probably keep a pretty low profile.
>>
>>133453881
Hitler from the grave is the best leader on earth. Why doesn't anyone else want people to follow him? We are all yearning for leadership, but nobody steps up.
>>
Rallies are a show of force. Its why poorly-attended ones are properly regarded as failures and laughed at. Hope you guys get a good turnout.
>>
Watch out for the Cantwell speech. His DC speech was great and he is trying to write "the best speech of his life" for this event.
>>
>>133453208

Cantwell is very underrated, love his podcasts.
>>
>>133451716
no, its dildos.
>>
File: IMG_0512.jpg (28KB, 480x116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0512.jpg
28KB, 480x116px
>>133451716
Sorry, I have a job to go to, I don't have time to (((march)))
>>
How can anyone take an event seriously when the poster says "Baked Alaska" and "Augustus Invictus"?

LARP at its worst.
>>
File: me rn.gif (175KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
me rn.gif
175KB, 500x375px
I'll be going, anybody counter-signalling in this thread will likely never go outside in order to preserve the white race
>>
Never been to one of these but its super close to me. Ill go if Anti-fa gets all up-in-arms about it. Nothing like watching racists and fascists beat the shit out of each other to pass a lazy summer afternoon.
>>
>>133451716
that poster was pretty cool until i got to the bottom
>>
>>133457801
They are expecting a couple thousand counter protestors. It's going to be a big event. If I wasn't 2,000 miles away I'd definitely go, heck I still might go.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.