[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video: “Goodnight Alt-Right” Music Video Encourages Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0528.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
https://squawker.org/culture-wars/video-goodnight-alt-right-music-video-encourages-antifa-violence-against-trump-supporters/
>>
This is like Papa Roach-tier nu-metal horseshit
>>
They realize the right is literally orgasming from the thought of the left trying to justify an armed conflict, right?
Almost like how a couple of drunk idiots screaming about how they'll fuck up a tiger in a zoo pen with just their bare fists, then actually slowly believe they can. All that's left is for them to set foot into the pen.
>>
>>133448895
>>133447462

We need to remind them who controls all the guns in this country
>>
>>133449405
I literally cannot wait until this happens.
>>
>>133449719
No let them continue making mistakes. Let them keep pushing.
>>
>>133449926
agree. They're leftist activists and they want to be "hardcore" by doing fucking stupid shit they ought to be jailed for at every moment.
>>
>>133450264
Trump needs to declare these fuckers a terrorist organization and the cops need to get really brutal with them. It's the only way.
>>
>>133450444
This is basically ISIS propaganda shouted by a man with a bleached blonde bowl cut over shitty tough guy metal riffs
>>
>>133448895
Why should we want this content removed though? It's an embarrassment that will recruit more people to our side. Let these progressives show themselves for the cowardly scum they are.
>>
>>133450444
well, yes. but there also has to be an accepted way for normies to get involved in profitably confronting leftist bullshit too.

I believe the anti-media meme is a good way for most to participate, but we need more. Lefties have all sorts of shit, boycotts protests blocking traffic shitposting blahblahblah we need more at every level
>>
>>133450819
Oh for sure. It actually makes me happy. This is the type of stuff that shifts popular opinion closer to our side when they look this crazy.
>>
>>133448895
Wish a commie would.
>>
>>133451061
already been happening tho
>>
>>133449926
Yup. Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.
>>
>>133451271
August 12 unite the right rally will be fucking insane. Just wait
>>
>>133449405
>literally orgasming from the thought of the left trying to justify an armed conflict
sums it up
>>
>>133448987
isnt this good? now we can use this video as an excuse for us reacting with "fear" of our lives.
>>
>>133451271
I'm talking open Antifa terrorist attacks Weathermen style.

>massive high-profile attack
>dozens dead on both sides
>Antifa fags claim responsibility
>declared terrorists, NSA has every post supporting Antifa logged and traced
>hundreds of limp-wristed faggots and SJWs sent to federal pen
>face to face with Aryan brotherhood
>Soros and Leftist political support found
>Democrats banned as a party, members thrown in Gitmo

WISH. A. COMMIE. WOULD.
>>
>>133451736
Yes this is great. Any response from us will be 100% justified in the eyes of the public
>>
>>133449926
reminds me of some riot footage where some nig is emboldened by his fellow looters and struts up too far to a police line, not checking if his buddies were backing him. He got rushed and subdued by a couple cops

This is kinda like the same thing - let them publicly make fools of themselves until they step too far
>>
>>133448895
I remember Anon5 talking about this stuff.
>>
>>133452009
Yep. They have no power and are really fucking desperate. That's why they do dumb shit like this
>>
>>133451893
Might happen, might not. Attacks are happening now, tho. And threats, obviously. As a whole its just meant to shut you down and keep you from recruiting more people to your side out of fear, thus stifling your messaging and shrinking numbers.

The real threat in my view is how leftists always worm their way into organizations then turn them on us. These fuckers will do the same and we'll be dealing with them forever.
>>
>>133453005
Things are going fine for us right now, actually.

To the normie, they see Antifa as car and business burning anarchists that are self-radicalizing at an increasing pace. While the "alt-right" are just some anonymous online people with spicy memes. Sure, the average normie may have leftist leanings, but between watching the continued denigration of our education institutions, the Antifa riots and arsons, and the constant mass-media meltdowns only serve to make them question Leftist ideology in general.

A major deadly attack by Antifa would serve our ends perfectly, we should just keep doing what we're doing and keep teasing them over the internet. Apparently it's enough to inspire homicide from a "tolerant" Democrat.

Also, I don't really even see this as a Left/Right dichotomy, though if I were forced to choose the Right would be my pick. But I just to sow chaos and discord from the comfiness of my recliner.
>>
>>133448895
metalcore is terrible
>>
>>133454732
Yes and so are the people who like it
>>
>>133451893
based analysis,
wish. they. would. shit. or. get. the. fuck. off. of. the. pot.
tl;dr seconded, me too anon, me. too.
>>
>>133452282
Shilling for Frank, kek.
>>
>>133452282
Screenshot?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.